Trying to Get Pregnant

WTO Tuesday 10/8

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW (trigger warning) and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!** 

Month/Cycle:

CD:

WAYDTGKU:

R/R: 

CS/Q: 

Re: WTO Tuesday 10/8

• Loading the player...
  • @inthewoods23 yes I sabotaged my own productivity! I hope you can thwart the yeast infection, as if they aren’t bad enough that would be inconvenient timing!
  • @whatsbumpinpumpkin So many creepy internet hugs. Hopefully work will be a good distraction today. 

@inthewoods23 I love when we get lunch! It's oddly so motivating haha!

@bows22 we gave in on the "comfy" furniture a year or so ago and I don't regret it. We have an enormous reclining sectional that I said I would never have but I adore it. I'm all about my personal comfort these days! 
    me: 35 / so: 34 | ttc #1 since 9/2018
    DX: MFI
    IVF Cycle #1 February 2020 4 embryos frozen, 1 fresh transfer = CP 
    FET #1 Natural Cycle March 2020 CXL'd due to Covid-19 :( 
    FET #1 Natural Cycle June 2020 - CP #2
    FET #2 Natural Cycle July 2020 - BFP!!!!!! Beta #1 = 273

June Signature Challenge - Favorite TV Quotes

• @whatsbumpinpumpkin googling TTC things is as bad as using the symptom checker on webMD. It tells you the worst possible thing so you regret even trying to learn information!

Me: *clicks sore throat*
    WedMD: you have throat cancer
    Me: 😱

@mvt2003 high five to your PCP! Happy to hear all the BW is looking good!

@bluetickgal I don't think it's a UTI since using the bathroom is no issue and not painful. I bought Monistat along with my OPKs on Amazon so I'm looking forward to that package! I didn't do the shuffle to the bathroom after BD last week so I'm sure that led to this. 😬 Oh well, should be gone in a few days!
    *TW* History:
    Me: 34 DH: 36 | Together since 2007 | Married July 2016

TTC #1 since 7.2017
    Dx: low morph (1%), ANA positive, low decidualization score, high TSH and testosterone, histone antibodies

IUI #1-3 all BFN
    IVF #1 | 6.11.19 | 24R, 17M, 15F, 6B, PGT-A tested - 5 normal, 3 girls & 2 boys
    FET #1 | 9.10.19 | BFN "I know you, but we've never met. I'm with you, but I don't know your name"
    RPL, Receptiva, & ERA testing | all normal/negative, recommended going on gluten and dairy free diet for next FET
    FET #2 | 3.31.20 | Opted to cancelled due to pandemic, continued diet and tried naturally over the summer
    2nd Opinion with another RE | 8.20.20 | Not immune to measles (received 1 dose); SA results similar to 2 years ago; decided to move forward with FET #2 redo at start of next cycle
    Surprise natural BFP! | 9.22.20 | MC 10.23.20 at 8 weeks
    TTCAL naturally | starting 11.22.20

Initial consultation with Reproductive Immunologist | 9.14.21
    Decidualization score biopsy | 10.1.21 | abnormal - low score of 1; endometrial scratch recommended and progesterone supplementation
    Saline sono | 10.15.21 | normal
    Bloodwork | 10.21.21 high TSH, high testosterone, positive for anti-nuclear antibodies and histone antibodies, high protein S, multiple genetic mutations
    BFP! | 11.3.21 | EDD 7.14.22 B) | biopsy provided same effect as endometrial scratch; added supplemental progesterone and estrogen, prednisone, levothyroxine, and MTX Support to maintain pregnancy
    DS born 7.19.22 after induction

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Consultation with RI | 6.6.23
    Saline sono, endometritis biopsy, skin & eye check | all normal
    Labs | high TSH, Factor XIII mutation, high %CD56
    Follow up | 8.8.23 | prescribed metformin, prednisone, plaquenil, and levothyroxine
    Repeat labs after 3 weeks on meds
    Follow up | 11.9.23 | Green light!, increase in prednisone, added lovenox
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    Follow up | 1.16.24 | Green light continues
    TTC put on pause
  • @inthewoods23 sorry, I actually meant to say yeast infection...but that’s good it’s not a UTI! Hopefully the Monistat clears it up quickly! Haha, I love that we can buy TTC items through Amazon...takes away the awkwardness of buying that stuff in the store! 
  • @whatsbumpinpumpkin you already know to stay off of google so I won’t say that 🙂 but if you do keep reading make sure you notice all of the articles that say that those things make NO difference too. 

@mvt2003 yay I’m so glad your PCP wrote the order!! And that dr google says that your bloodwork looks good 

@feather_heather good luck with the camper, the internet is wonderful for stuff like that! I’m sure if you do your research you’ll be fine. But I would have nightmares about the mice too haha 

@bluetickgal I’m glad you had a great time on vacation and that you didn’t have to deal with AF while away! We always say the same thing after vacations, we love traveling but we love coming home too!
  • @whatsbumpinpumpkin I know that you already know this but it isn't your fault. It didn't happen because of something you did or didn't do. It is so wholly unfair how many women have to go through miscarriage. I'm sorry that you are also in the shitty club of the 20%. 
    Me: 28 Husband: 31
    TTC#1: January 2015- September 2016
    Infertility, Recurrent Pregnancy Loss
    Rainbow baby born June 6, 2017  ❤️

Baby #2 due June 12, 2018
    BabyFruit Ticker

• @whatsbumpinpumpkin I play that game, too. And it sucks. I am a person that needs answers and I find I do this in attempt to try to control the uncontrollable. Explain something that will never be explained. It sucks so badly and I’m sorry you’re going through this. Big hugs. If you want to chuckle a bit my husband has been forbidden to wear underwear the last 5 months because I convinced myself that was the issue. Janky, underwear strangled sperm 😂

@inthewoods23 Hope your YI clears out soon so you can BD this weekend. 

@mvt2003 HECK YEA, PCP! So glad they were agreeable to writing the script. 

@bows22 those types of couches are so worth it. Congrats on a comfy setup! 

• Month/Cycle: 2/2

CD:12

WAYDTGKU: bbt, opk, cm, pnv, charting, hio

R/R: I feel kind of silly now for freaking out about my birthday yesterday because it actually ended up being really nice. H came home earlier than I expected and surprised me with flowers, new boots, and a cake. And then we went out to dinner later at night. So needless to say he made up for it and things worked out. pics in spoiler if you care to look. The boots are replacing the ones I had for 4 years that I loved but my dog chewed up, they're steve madden. Also had a good day at work today which was surprising!

CS/Q: 

My opk is getting darker! Still not as dark as the control but it's so close! I expect a + tomorrow or the next day. I usually get O pain around CD 13 but my temp rises a couple days after. My theory is that I get my surge the same day as O pain but then I O closer to the 36 hours after. I'm interested to see what happens. Going to try for hio tomorrow, thursday, and friday. and then maybe sunday. 

@Bows22 i'm sorry work has been so stressful! hope you can catch up and get some relief soon. That's exciting that you got a new couch! New furniture is the best. Especially after waiting so long!

@inthewoods23 fx that YI gets cleared up asap!! free lunch sounds sooo good

@whatsbumpinpumpkin i'm sorry you're going through this right now :( it wasn't anything you did/didn't do. ((big hugs))

@mvt2003 hoping the doc thinks everything is normal!! & yay for the pcp giving you the order for the sa!! wonderful news!

@feather_heather fx no critters make a home out of your camper!! 

@bluetickgal i'm so happy to hear you had a great vacation!! i'm sure that was much needed. yay for moving forward with testing :)

• @konoha love those boots! I have a similar pair but a different brand. Can't go wrong with that style
    *TW* History:
    Me: 34 DH: 36 | Together since 2007 | Married July 2016

TTC #1 since 7.2017
    Dx: low morph (1%), ANA positive, low decidualization score, high TSH and testosterone, histone antibodies

IUI #1-3 all BFN
    IVF #1 | 6.11.19 | 24R, 17M, 15F, 6B, PGT-A tested - 5 normal, 3 girls & 2 boys
    FET #1 | 9.10.19 | BFN "I know you, but we've never met. I'm with you, but I don't know your name"
    RPL, Receptiva, & ERA testing | all normal/negative, recommended going on gluten and dairy free diet for next FET
    FET #2 | 3.31.20 | Opted to cancelled due to pandemic, continued diet and tried naturally over the summer
    2nd Opinion with another RE | 8.20.20 | Not immune to measles (received 1 dose); SA results similar to 2 years ago; decided to move forward with FET #2 redo at start of next cycle
    Surprise natural BFP! | 9.22.20 | MC 10.23.20 at 8 weeks
    TTCAL naturally | starting 11.22.20

Initial consultation with Reproductive Immunologist | 9.14.21
    Decidualization score biopsy | 10.1.21 | abnormal - low score of 1; endometrial scratch recommended and progesterone supplementation
    Saline sono | 10.15.21 | normal
    Bloodwork | 10.21.21 high TSH, high testosterone, positive for anti-nuclear antibodies and histone antibodies, high protein S, multiple genetic mutations
    BFP! | 11.3.21 | EDD 7.14.22 B) | biopsy provided same effect as endometrial scratch; added supplemental progesterone and estrogen, prednisone, levothyroxine, and MTX Support to maintain pregnancy
    DS born 7.19.22 after induction

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Consultation with RI | 6.6.23
    Saline sono, endometritis biopsy, skin & eye check | all normal
    Labs | high TSH, Factor XIII mutation, high %CD56
    Follow up | 8.8.23 | prescribed metformin, prednisone, plaquenil, and levothyroxine
    Repeat labs after 3 weeks on meds
    Follow up | 11.9.23 | Green light!, increase in prednisone, added lovenox
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    Follow up | 1.16.24 | Green light continues
    TTC put on pause
  • @inthewoods23 agreed!!! my other pair were starting to wear in the sole but I wore them like every day through all types of weather. It was worth it to me to get another pair very similar because they're so reliable and versatile! 
  • @konoha thanks!! Happy Belated Birthday!! Glad you had a good day...beautiful flowers & cute boots! 
  • @bluetickgal you're welcome! & thank you!!!