May 2020 Moms

PGAL Check-In w/o 10/7

This thread is for those who are pregnant after a previous loss (or losses)

1. Weeks/EDD/How many times a mom? 

2. Previous loss(es)? 

3. How are you feeling? Emotionally & physically? 

4. Any appointment updates? 

5. Rants/Raves/Questions? 

6. Any milestones coming up? 
**TW**
Me: 35 | H: 40
Married Sept. 2013
DS1: Nov 11, 2016 <3
MMC: 11/16/18 (9w6d)
CP: 2/3/19 (5w3d)
BFP!  8/24/19
DS2: May 10, 2020 <3

Re: PGAL Check-In w/o 10/7

• 1. Weeks/EDD/How many times a mom?  8+4, 5/14, 1 DS

2. Previous loss(es)? At 11 weeks prior to DS

3. How are you feeling? Emotionally & physically? My nausea has lessened some so I am thrilled to be able to function a little better. I posted this in symptoms but I've also been really dizzy/light headed. Emotionally I'm okay, we had our first ultrasound and I can also find the HB on the doppler now so that helps a lot. Counting the days until our 12 week scan as that will be past our loss milestone and if things look good I'll feel like I can breathe a little easier. 

4. Any appointment updates? We had our first US/prenatal appointment last Friday and everything went well. I do have a little bit of blood pooled above my cervix which they said I will likely spot from at some point. I'm getting my prenatal panel/NIPT drawn next week and my next US/appointment is 10/30.

5. Rants/Raves/Questions? My DS got his first haircut yesterday and he looks like such a big boy! It's so cute and heartbreaking. We also went to this amazing brunch place over the weekend and I was actually into the food! 

6. Any milestones coming up? In a couple weeks between 10-11 weeks.
  • 1. Weeks/EDD/How many times a mom?  9+4 / May 7th / 1 DS

2. Previous loss(es)?  MMC in Nov '18, early loss in Feb '19

3. How are you feeling? Emotionally & physically?  Emotionally slightly better.  Having a tough time making it 4 weeks between our 8 week and 12 week scan, especially with this being the point where we found out about our MMC last November.  Just trying to take it one day at a time and focus positively.  Physically, I'm exhausted, nauseous, and nothing sounds appetizing.  I also can't stop smelling all the things.  Those things are relatively comforting emotionally, but ughhh I just want to be able to eat normally.

4. Any appointment updates?  Nothing until Harmony draw on the 21st and scan on the 25th

5. Rants/Raves/Questions?  I reached back out to a good friend who I had to take a step away from after my loss.  She was due a month after me, and we were really excited to be having babies around the same time.  After my loss, she kept talking to me about her pregnancy and complaining about symptoms and I had to politely ask her not to, and she kind of gave me my space after that.  I also had a tough time right after she had the baby, and then felt guilty I had lost touch with her.  It felt good to reach back out, but she's back to talking 100% about the baby and hasn't really asked me how I'm doing (she doesn't know I'm pregnant again), and I'm a little bit hurt, but trying not to let it bother me because I know she's still in the newborn frenzy now.  

6. Any milestones coming up?  My MMC milestone is this week, but I won't get confirmation that everything still looks good until the 25th.  Having a tough time coming to terms with that.  I'm tempted to call and ask for a 10w scan this week, but know I should just chill out.  
    **TW**
    Married Sept. 2013
    BFP!  8/24/19

• Loading the player...
  • @rachelg777 that's awesome that your nausea has lightened up, I'm so ready for that! And that's cool about the doppler! It would be nice to have one of those and check up any time you needed to.

@shamrocandroll sorry you're struggling with the 4w wait, I understand wanting to know what's going on, especially with your past loss. GL making it through. And sorry about your friend. I'm one of those overly cautious people who try my hardest to be sympathetic to what people are going through/have gone through so when others don't act the same, it boggles my mind. I hope reaching out to her is good for you and she can maybe tone down the baby talk a smidge.

8+4, 5/14, 1DS

2. Previous loss(es)? MC 12/16, CP 7/18

3. How are you feeling? Emotionally & physically? I've been in a bit of a funk. I have a lot of anger and resentment toward my mother right now and can't snap out of it. Physically I'm swimming in pregnancy symptoms and although I'd love to feel better, I'm happy to feel like crap because it means baby's still hanging on.

4. Any appointment updates? Tomorrow is my 1st OB appointment. I had an u/s at the RE 2 weeks ago so I'm not sure if they'll do another one or not, but I sure hope so!

5. Rants/Raves/Questions? My kiddo is sick. His fever broke already so that's good, but he's definitely not himself still. We're staying home and resting today.

6. Any milestones coming up? Just a week until I'm farther along than I was with my 1st loss. 
  • @rachelg777 Glad you have an explanation in case you start spotting!  And yay for nausea easing up!

@splashmountain Thanks.  I'm sure it'll die down when it's not literally 100% of her life once she goes back to work.  I'm sure she doesn't have much else to talk about right now.  I'm sorry about your issues with your mom.  I hope you get another scan tomorrow and it helps you through your milestone.  Have a nice, easy going day with YS!  As much as I hate seeing mine sick, I do secretly love the snuggles I get when he's not feeling great.  <3 
    **TW**
    Married Sept. 2013
    BFP!  8/24/19

• ieles2531ieles2531 member
    edited October 2019
    10, May 4, 1 DD

2. Previous loss(es)? 
    neonatal death in February 2019

Physically wayyyyy better. Almost no nausea except just before bedtime. Still pretty tired but part of that is having a very active 4 year old. 
    Emotionally...I’m really struggling. We found out this baby is a boy also and I am terrified. The defect our son had has a 5% recurrence rate with 70% of affected children being male. DH wants to talk about names and godparents and I just can’t. We’re trying to figure out what we are going to tell DD because she isn’t stupid and my belly is already starting to show.  

Got in with the head of fetal cardiology and the single ventricle program at a top facility at week 18, which is the soonest an echo will detect a defect. If there’s a defect, this physician will find it. Other than that, just the standard care until I’m referred to maternal fetal medicine at 13 weeks. 

I hate that this baby is making me eat McDonalds fries every single day. Give me all the SALT!

6. Any milestones coming up? We have parent teacher conferences on Friday...last year I was so happy that DD’s teacher called her a “leader” until my SIL, who teaches kindergarten, laughed at me and told me that was teacher speak for bossy. 🤦‍♀️

@splashmountain I, too, secretly love sick baby snuggles! 
  • @shamrocandroll yes, I'm enjoying the cuddles! 
  • @ieles2531 try and focus on the stats the other way around, 5% recurrence means 95% of the time it doesn't recur and things are just fine.  95% of the time things are just fine.  That's a huge majority.  Hang in there.
  • 1. Weeks/EDD/How many times a mom? 9 weeks due (recently adjusted) May 11, first time mom (other than my menagerie) 

2. Previous loss(es)? CP in 2017, blighted ovum July 2019

3. How are you feeling? Emotionally & physically? yesterday was a rough day, I felt like it was such a waste of a day, but doing anything other than lie on the couch was next to impossible, I do not know how to relax like this, I do not know how to live a sedentary lifestyle, I just think about all the things I could/should be doing instead of just laying on the couch and then I cry, my husband has been trying to convince me that if that's all I feel like doing that it's ok, but it's so hard, I don't know how to not be on the go, how to not be hiking in the woods or working on the house, I feel worthless

4. Any appointment updates? nothing until October 22, which will be my first "official" OB appointment, oh, and the RE gave me a schedule for weening of the progesterone supplements starting on October 16, I am nervous about this, I am afraid of spotting and fear the worst and also afraid it will throw off my already messed up hormones and afraid of how I will feel

5. Rants/Raves/Questions? For those that have had children before, did you find if you bought maternity clothing early in pregnancy, that with the added stretch/modified fit that you could wear those pieces through your whole pregnancy or did you still have to size up later on?  Nothing I have fits right, but I don't want to have to buy a new wardrobe more than once in pregnancy, just trying to figure it all out.  My pants slide down and my shirts ride up! and I have some pants I think I've already decided to retire until like a year from now.

6. Any milestones coming up?  Today I have officially made it one day longer than my MC, so I'm feeling pretty good about that.
  • @pirateduck I started wearing maternity clothes around 15 weeks for my first pregnancy.  For the most part, I was able to wear everything throughout the pregnancy.  Maternity shirts are made longer, but many of them have ruching on the sides that makes them able to stretch over your bump as it grows.  For pants, I preferred full panel, and they had to be pulled up occasionally until I had a big enough bump to hold them up, but they also lasted the whole pregnancy.  For changing seasons, I just used layers.  Maternity T-shirt base with cardigans for layers.  I didn't find the need to buy special maternity cardigans because they are pretty much the same as regular cardigans if you like the flowy draped look.
    **TW**
    Married Sept. 2013
    BFP!  8/24/19

• @rachelg777 you can find the heartbeat with the Doppler already? That’s awesome. MH is thinking about buying a Doppler this time. I have been so lightheaded today too. 

@shamrocandroll maybe just call and ask for the scan to alleviate some anxiety. Peace of mind is good for you and baby. 

@splashmountain I hope you get a sneak peek at baby this week! Sorry things are rough with your mom and I hope that no one else gets sick and your LO is better ASAP. 

@ieles2531 I’m sorry for the extra anxiety but I agree to flipping that statistic around 95% of the time, things are fine. ♥️

8+2 / 16 May / Third time

2. Previous Loss(es)?
    MC June 2017/2 CP 2019

3. How are you feeling emotionally and physically?
    Emotionally... I’m still feeling some anxiety. My progesterone levels went up to 24 with the last blood draw last week so that’s good. It’s a long time until the 28th. Physically? Grateful to be pregnant. The nurses got my insurance to approve Bonjesta which is the new version of Diclegis but it’s a 12 hour release. It has been night and day since I was able to start taking it. I’ve been sick a couple of times when the medicine is on it’s last hour but 1-2 times a day is very doable to me! The progesterone has huge side effects for me so that sucks but I want a healthy baby. Six more weeks of taking it so I’ll survive. 

Bloodwork tomorrow to check my progesterone levels since we switched to vaginally in the am and orally at night. Unfortunately that doesn’t seem to help my reaction to it. Then it’s NIPT and another appointment on 28 October. 

5. Rants/Raves/Questions: I am basically useless for four hours after I take the progesterone and then I have a hormone hangover until bedtime. It’s just hard. Also I would like to stop feeling like crap so I can clean my house because MH is doing a terrible job. 🤦🏻‍♀️

6. Any milestones coming up? No. 
  • @mdfarmchick I know if I had asked for one, they would give me one, but there's no real medical reason for me to have one at this point, and I'm trying not to be TOO high maintenance.  It takes a while to get into ultrasound at my hospital, so I doubt I'd be able to get in this week, and then we're gone on vacation all of next week.  I'll be okay... just need to keep myself occupied to pass the time.  I'm glad the medication is working well for you and you're feeling a lot better!  Try not to put too much pressure on yourself for a clean house.  :) 
    **TW**
    Married Sept. 2013
    BFP!  8/24/19

• @mdfarmchick I seriously agree with the house cleaning.  I was trying to relax on the couch and watch a movie and all I could think about was the carpet between me and the TV across the room and how it really really really needs to be vacuumed.
  • @pirateduck with my first I bought some of the side panel pants and then in the third trimester ((August baby)) I bought full panel shirts. We moved from England to Alabama in February/March back to England then to Vegas in June so I didn’t want to buy a whole wardrobe for the wrong season. I used the hair tie trick for my pants and bought more tunic length tops and some maternity. I didn’t have to size up in what I bought but full panel wouldn’t have stayed up for me for a while. 
  • @pirateduck All that said, I do think I'll have to bite the bullet and gt a maternity coat this time.  I was able to get away with not getting one for a Feb-Nov pregnancy, but Aug-May will be a different story in Northern New England!
    **TW**
    Married Sept. 2013
    BFP!  8/24/19

• @pirateduck All that said, I do think I'll have to bite the bullet and gt a maternity coat this time.  I was able to get away with not getting one for a Feb-Nov pregnancy, but Aug-May will be a different story in Northern New England!
    Yeah, we're supposed to get snow this week already...  so most all of my pregnancy it will be full on winter.  I'm hoping that with the 300 random jackets and layers at out house that I will be ok.  People like to give my husband hand-me-downs for some reason.  He works in excavation and all his clothing gets ruined anyway so he never says no to free clothes and then gets rid of them when they are even beyond wear for work.  Anyways, we have a variety of very large men's winter jackets, tall tees, hoodies, snow pants, etc. floating around the house, so I'll have plenty of lounge wear.  It's just the office attire I have to figure out.  I feel like if I get out of bed in the morning and can make myself look halfway put together it does make me feel a little better emotionally too on the days I feel like crap physically.
  • @pirateduck I never splurge on new clothes for myself, so I got to the point where my maternity wardrobe was nicer than my regular wardrobe.  I was sad when I went back to my old wardrobe afterwards and it wasn't nearly as stylish.  :lol:
    **TW**
    Married Sept. 2013
    BFP!  8/24/19

• @ieles2531 sorry you're so worried, but like pp said, 95% is pretty good odds. Also, I have 4 nieces, I'm pretty sure all 4 yo girls are pretty bossy lol. I'm sure she's doing fine!

@pirateduck I'm sorry you're feeling worthless, but sometimes you just have to rest. And congrats on making it past your milestone.

@mdfarmchick I'm sorry the progesterone has such bad side effects for you! Only a few more weeks and it wil be so worth it when you get to hold your sweet LO
  • @emlettuce You're my new favorite person. Awesome price! Thank you! Wasn't planning to buy this early, but that's hard to pass up! 
    **TW**
    Married Sept. 2013
    BFP!  8/24/19

• @shamrocandroll I hope things go well with your friend  <3  

@splashmountain I hope your appointment goes well today!

@ieles2351 That's tough news, I've got everything crossed for perfect results at 18 weeks.

@pirateduck What does your progesterone weaning look like? Re maternity clothes I did grow out of a couple shirts I bought earlier in the pregnancy but not the majority. 

@mdfarmchick I've heard of Bonjesta, I'm glad it's making a big difference for you. The doppler is a huge calming source for me so I do recommend but it isn't for everyone. Why is your OB having you on progesterone until 14 weeks? That seems like a longer time than usual.

• @rachelg777 currently I take it twice a day 12 hours apart, starting at 10 weeks I go to once a day for 4 days, then every other day for 4 days, then nothing, so I guess it’s one extra week total but modified
  • How are my PGAL expectant moms out there planning to publicly announce, if at all?  We haven't told many people about our 2 miscarriages, and as a result the harassment from people about when we're having another one have seemed ceaseless and pretty hurtful.  I've also built a wonderful supportive loss community around myself, and so I have a lot of friends who have been through/are going through infertility and loss.  As a result, I try to be really sensitive towards the people I know in that category (and the people who I don't know fall into that category) because I know firsthand how much it stings to see seemingly constant social media announcements.  For that reason, I'm not sure I want to announce publicly on social media, but I also would feel bad about extended family members who I don'e see or talk to regularly not knowing, since that's how we stay in touch with many of them.  I guess I'm just torn on what to do.  I have considered possibly "coming out" with our loss story as part of our announcement as well, to let people know how hurtful it can be to be constantly asked about the state of your empty uterus.  What are all of you planning to do in light of your losses and sensitivity to others who may be struggling?  
    **TW**
    Married Sept. 2013
    BFP!  8/24/19

• @shamrocandroll I am seriously struggling emotionally with all of this.  I have only told my news to one person outside of my online support community.  The friend I told has been with me through my whole journey and she has been a gestational surrogate several times and works for a surrogacy agency so her whole world revolves around people struggling with infertility and loss.  We have been friends for over 10 years since before her life went this direction and she was my natural go to support person.  Plus she has had all the tests and all the meds and has had a MC herself.  I cannot seem to figure out how to tell anyone else.  I don’t do much social media so if/when I do post something I feel it will very much only reach those that I intend it to reach.  I have a private account with less than 100 followers which are friends show don’t live nearby as well as family from both my side and my husband’s side.  I feel like I don’t want to tell anyone until I am ready to tell EVERYONE.  News travels even when you don’t expect it to.  I started the pregnancy announcement thread in hopes that somehow hearing others plans and stories and successes telling the news that somehow I would better understand what the right approach for me would be.  I think that the people who know of my struggle and my loss are the ones I want to tell first.  I think their reactions will be the most sensitive and supportive.  I keep thinking I want to tell them in person but then I don’t necessarily see them often, even my family is across the country.  Soooo I think one of these days I just need to suck it up and be brave and reach out with a phone call.  I think once I tell one person it will gain momentum and I will be more excited and comfortable telling others.   I think somehow alluding to a previous loss in a social media announcement is good and have considered this myself.  Too often people are scared to talk about these things and it opens an important dialogue.  You may have a friend going through the same thing and you never knew and they now will know they can come talk to you about it.  It doesn’t have to be sad and awkward.  My friends (a bit religious) just posted something with their announcement that said for 576 (or however long it was) days we prayed and the lord answered with baby X, just something that mentioned the amount of time they have been wanting and looking forward to this baby.  No one will ask if it was planned or how long they tried or any number of insensitive questions either.  Good luck.  Let us know what you decide.
  • @pirateduck Thank you.  That helps a lot.  Sometimes, despite the fact we tried for over a year and had two miscarriages along the way, I still feel guilty that it was relatively "easy" for us because so many people have to go through so much worse.  So I struggle with finding a balance about not seeming overly dramatic about our losses while also being sensitive to those who may be actively struggling.  I have a friend who I know had been trying for about 6 months when we announced we were expecting our son, and now 3 years later after many rounds of IVF, she has her rainbow baby.  They weren't very public about their IF journey, but she shared it as part of their announcement along with a rainbow onesie, which I really loved.  I might try to do something along those lines.  I just don't want to cause anyone any pain, knowing there are so many of us out there struggling.  
    **TW**
    Married Sept. 2013
    BFP!  8/24/19

• @shamrocandroll and @pirateduck I don't have much advice since I don't do social media and everyone knows about my losses and struggles with if. But, when I was on Facebook, seeing all the pregnancy announcements sucked, except for the ones that struggled. Not to say that those of us that had a hard time were more deserving, that's not what I'm saying at all, it's just that it kinda took the sting out of it as opposed to seeing the ones that are almost complaining (my brother's friend posted about how their birth control failed so guess they're having another one). I think posting about prior loss and IF included with your happy news is a great idea.
  • @splashmountain I 100% know what you mean.  If I can help even just one person who is struggling by telling them I'm here to listen, then to me it's a success.  I do worry about the insensitive comments that sometimes come from people regarding loss and IF, but I guess you just can't really win with some people.
    **TW**
    Married Sept. 2013
    BFP!  8/24/19

• @shamrocandroll unfortunately you're correct, you can't win with some people.
  • @shamrocandroll I think that by admitting it wasn’t easy in your announcement somehow that those who are struggling will be even more happy for you and feel a sense of hope.
  • @shamrocandroll very few people know/knew about our loss when we announced for DD. I had a very small social media circle that was really just family and close friends so I didn't think about it when I announced. We have been fielding questions since DD was about 9 months when we were going to have another one. At that time I was adamant we weren't because MH and I were in a bad place and I just couldn't. This summer I feel like every single person we saw asked us when the next baby was and it really pissed me off. Why do people feel they need to know about our sex lives? Can't any part of my life be private. I've since gotten rid of my facebook account and don't know if we'll formally announce on MH's account because he never uses facebook. I'm thinking of sending out very subtle Christmas cards with a picture of the three of us and DD wearing her "sister bear" shirt and us with mama/papa bear shirts. Those who get it will get it, those who don't won't and it's not a big in your face announcement. 

I'm just a very introverted person and hate people being all in my business so postpartum time is really difficult for me. The less people know the better imo. 
  • When we announced with my second I had already publicly announced that we had a miscarriage. In the hospital. While miscarrying. Because I hate that I have friends who are ashamed to talk about their losses. Because my MIL is constantly commenting on her best friend’s daughter-in-law who married a year before us and had their first 9 months after us. And haven’t had a second yet. Cool. Stop pressuring them. You don’t know their personal struggle. I seriously doubt they want to talk to everyone about their ability to have children—and maybe they had no problems conceiving and that was just their timetable. None. Of. Your. Business. So I made it a point to mention our loss during the announcement. We live super far from both of our families and have extended friends and families and it just wouldn’t be possible to call everyone. So I’ll make a social media announcement this time too. I’ve already posted a couple of times this month about infant and pregnancy loss awareness too. So if you feel comfortable sharing your journey when you post your announcement I hope you do. Even if you never know the impact maybe it will make great aunt Suzanne think twice before she asks someone why they don’t have a baby yet.
  • @mdfarmchick A secret MO I have as part of considering doing it this way is for it to serve as a subtle middle finger to my MIL, who downright harasses me about having another baby literally every time we see her.  It's gotten me to the point where I ask MH to make plans with her when I'm not going to be around because I'm constantly so on edge around her.  
    **TW**
    Married Sept. 2013
    BFP!  8/24/19

• @shamrocandroll I am all for giving your MIL a subtle middle finger over that. Heck, if I knew her, I’d tell her to shut up because she really shouldn’t be focused on her son’s sex life. You know. Because that’s not normal. 
  • @mdfarmchick Ohhhhh the stories I could tell you about how "not normal" my MIL is...
    **TW**
    Married Sept. 2013
    BFP!  8/24/19

• @rachelg777 congrats on being able to find the HB on the doppler!  Mine is packed away somewhere and I'm sure I'll try it when I find it.

@shamrocandroll you're a good friend to even reach back out and trying to give her the benefit of the doubt of the newborn frenzy.  I say being anxious and calming nerves is important so if you need the 10w scan, then you should go for it!  (this is coming from someone who has ZERO patience and ZERO chill haha)

@splashmountain hopefully your feelings toward your mom can improve... Also, sorry about the sick kid!  Hopefully you had a good appt today

@ieles2531 hoping for the healthiest of baby boys for you.. I cannot fathom your fears, but we're here to support you!

@pirateduck did I miss an update somewhere that you were put on bedrest? sorry that you feel conflicted not being on the go.  about maternity clothes, I never had to size up from normal maternity clothes. I only really gained belly weight that so depending on your body type, that could be different.

@mdfarmchick good luck with the progesterone draw and hopefully the supplements are helping!

• @mokay19 I’m praying that you have a great ultrasound tomorrow! I know the cramping is nerve wracking but it is normal. I hope it calms down for you and gives you some peace of mind. 
  • @mokay19 no, not on bed rest, just that freakin exhausted some days.  Fortunately it's not every day.
  • @mokay19 I hope you have a wonderful scan tomorrow and it helps put some of your anxiety at ease!  <3  
    **TW**
    Married Sept. 2013
    BFP!  8/24/19

• @shamrocandroll, I am still debating whether to announce on FB. We never officially did with DD (after two back to back MMC). Actually, I changed my profile picture after my baby shower (I was 27 weeks along). So my extended family and friends found out when invited to the baby shower, and the rest of the world found out right after the baby shower. When I tell people my journey in person, I am very transparent and honest about it. However, I am a private person and will be happy not making a big fuss on FB. Maybe wait to have a bump and then they will see in my picture. 
    Side note-get that ultrasound around 10W! 2 week wait is long enough for me...

@mokay19: have a great scan tomorrow!!!

@pirateduck, I am kind of excited of being pregnant in the winter. I think we can get away with non-pregnant clothes. Cardigans, leggings, big sweaters! Last pregnancy, I delivered in Dec and got this coat with an extender for baby carrying at some maternity store. It’s supposed to go from maternity to baby carrying. They are actually not expensive, maybe because not many people buy them... I think it’s the on item we can’t get away with (at least us NEs ladies).

7w2d, May 25, 1DD (STM)

2. Previous loss(es)? 2 MMC 2015, 1CP Dec 2018

Symptoms come and go, exhaustion, nausea, dizziness, engorged breasts . Also, my hands have begun to fall asleep a lot. I remember that happening last time.
    Emotionally, I feel calm and trying to enjoy this phase, not letting the PGAL brain get the best of me. Trying to stay distracted with my LO and work.

I had an early scan late last week and heard the HB!!!! So relieved, although we have a few weeks until where my losses happened last.
    Next appt is supposed to be my real OB #1, at 8 weeks.

This is a rant and a rave: I am going through an informal interview process for an internal transfer at work. It is a slam dunk, but now with this pregnancy, I need to be very tactical on the timing of my announcement. I don’t believe it will be a show stopper but I want to be transparent with with my new manager. Any advice on when to spill the beans? I am thinking wait until my next scan (8w1d) and give her a heads up with the caveat that I have had losses before? 

6. Any milestones coming up? 
    Past the CP mark with my recent loss but a few weeks away from my 9W MMCs...
    ******TW******Siggy warning
    BFP1 04/24/2015 EDD Dec 2015 MMC 10W5d;
    BFP 2 09/25/2015 EDD June 2016 MMC 9wks; 
    BFP 3 03/22/2016 EDD Dec 6th 2016 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker