Me: 35 | H: 40
Married Sept. 2013
DS1: Nov 11, 2016 <3
MMC: 11/16/18 (9w6d)
CP: 2/3/19 (5w3d)
BFP!  8/24/19
DS2: May 10, 2020 <3

Re: TW Tuesday 10/8

• I nominate work. I have a lot of field work I need to get done, but I'm in the office for training on the new system this week. except no one is training our part of the office.......
  • The f*cking guy who sits across the aisle from me who makes that nasal/throat sound you'd make before hocking a loogie.  I'm nauseous right now and about to go vomit on his desk because it's so disgusting to hear ever 2 minutes.  
    **TW**
    Me: 35 | H: 40
    Married Sept. 2013
    DS1: Nov 11, 2016 <3
    MMC: 11/16/18 (9w6d)
    CP: 2/3/19 (5w3d)
    BFP!  8/24/19
    DS2: May 10, 2020 <3

• Loading the player...
  • The parent of my student who has punished me for giving her son a detention and told him she can't pick him up until 4:30 so now I'm stuck at school for an extra hour and twenty minutes. 
  • This TW belongs to the students, college students mind you, who think that post workout body odor is an attractant. Bleh, trying not to dry heave while helping a student.
  • My ILs. My MIL announced that she has two weekends to work between now and Christmas so that she doesn’t have to work any weekends between New Years and May. So she can help my SIL out with her kids every weekend. This baby is due in May so I’m guessing we won’t be seeing y’all. Cool. Oh, and thanks for planning to see your second rate grandchildren again... I mean you haven’t seen them since July and have no intentions of visiting until ... when? 
  • @mdfarmchick I'd count that as a blessing  :D
  • @jhysmath prior experience tells me that she will decide to visit whenever it is most inconvenient for me and nothing I do or say will get her to change her visit. So she’ll probably be here at the same time as my mom or something ridiculous. I’ll count it as a blessing when we make it through the holidays without any drama. 🤣
  • @mdfarmchick
    Good luck, I hate the holidays now that I have a MIL. I'd much rather skip them all together. 
  • The f*cking guy who sits across the aisle from me who makes that nasal/throat sound you'd make before hocking a loogie.  I'm nauseous right now and about to go vomit on his desk because it's so disgusting to hear ever 2 minutes.  
    My exH got a head cold/sinus infection about two years into our relationship, and he started doing that because of the congestion and just never stopped. It was a formed habit, and it was constant. And revolting. While that was not the reason we spit up, I can assure you that I do not miss that about him. 

What's funny is I noticed his older sister does it, too. She stayed with us for a visit, and she did it when she was brushing her teeth. I was just like...

Me: 37 / DH: 41
    Due with baby #2: Feb 2022

• @mdfarmchick sorry about the inlaw favoritism. My mother was complaining the other day about how she called my brother on his daughter's birthday to offer to take his 2 kids out to icecream to celebrate her birthday but they already had plans so she had to do it another night. I was sitting there thinking wow, you've never offered to take my S anywhere.
  • @splashmountain ugh. Well that just sucks. Maybe since she’s your mom you can talk to her about it. Although that has never worked for us.