June 2020 Moms

October symptoms

Re: October symptoms

• @diagonalley thank you, that makes perfect sense! 
  • So much bloat. I feel like my uterus has expanded a ridiculous amount. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Some days I feel fairly normal and then others I have some nausea and fatigue.  I think I would feel a little more confident if I was sicker. 
  • @kerco925 The whole symptoms thing is hard. If you have a lot of symptoms, you feel like crap but if you feel like you don’t have enough, you feel like something is wrong. But they really aren’t indicative of the health of a pregnancy. I was never very nauseous with my take home baby. 

Me: 34 DH: 38
    Married: June 2011
    TTC since Feb 2016
    BFP#1: 7/7/16 MMC: 8/16/16 
    BFP#2: 5/8/17 - CP
    BFP#3: 6/27/17 EDD: 3/10/18
  • @kerco925 It's also super early to be feeling much in the way of symptoms.  My nausea doesn't usually kick in til 6-7 weeks, if not later.  I've felt super bloated since 4 weeks, but that's about it.  Some pregnancies don't really experience any symptoms.  The beginning is especially so difficult, leading up to the first appointment and then really until you can feel the baby.  Even then, it's still nerve wracking!  Hang in there.  Time seems infinitely slow right now but you'll blink and your kid is 5 :)
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • I was very lucky to have an easy pregnancy with my DD but I already feel like this one will be different. I’ve had nausea one and off for the past few days. Also headaches. And ALL THE BLOAT!!!! Also having some period like cramps, which i don’t remember with my first but I think is normal. 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • kerco925 said:
    Some days I feel fairly normal and then others I have some nausea and fatigue.  I think I would feel a little more confident if I was sicker. 
    I had no symptoms with my first and it’s such a mind f*ck! However I had a super healthy pregnancy! It’s still early through! 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • hayhay2501hayhay2501 member
    edited October 2019
    @BabyO2016 This is so me. Honestly I did not feel like this with my first!

**edit to add reply!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • I think it's more the disappearing symptoms that freak me out.  When I was pregnant with DD, I had nothing until 6 weeks, which is today.  So that's kinda what I expect.  
  • I am shook. I am only 9DPO and already experiencing nausea (and sore boobs, and an elevated resting heart rate, and canker sores)... but mostly I'm shook about the nausea. I didn't experience that til 7 weeks on with my daughter! I didn't experience ANY of these symptoms this early on with my daughter...
    ~~Signature Trigger Warning~~

Me: 32; Him: 36
    Married: Oct 20, 2013
    BFP 1: Aug 31, 2015
    EDD 1: May 12, 2016
    DD1 Emma born May 12, 2016
    An Honest Account of New Motherhood (with Postpartum Anxiety, Depression, and OCD)

BFP 2: October 07, 2019
    EDD 2: June 20, 2020

• @saladflambe same here. Symptoms started 9 DPO and with my daughter I barely had any! Feeling gross from the start was not what I was expecting ha
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • @hayhay87-2 of course I'm already like "hmmmmm I wonder if that means it's a boy" roflol. Oh silly brain. In truth, I have little recollection of early symptoms w/ my daughter, because I had to come off of benzos & was in full-blown withdrawal for the first month of my pregnancy with her. It was helllllllll

An Honest Account of New Motherhood (with Postpartum Anxiety, Depression, and OCD)

• @saladflambe HAHA this is literally where my brain goes too. And oof that sounds rough! I think this is similar for me (though different circumstance) my mom was dying of cancer for the first 8 weeks of my first pregnancy so I think my mind did not have the mental capacity to dwell on symptoms. I guess it’s  kind of nice we both have the mental capacity to think about them this time?
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • My boobs hate me, if I could not wear a bra I wouldn't. I am extremely aware of the fabric against them it's so uncomfortable. Acne that just keeps coming back. I haven't broken out like this since I was a teenager. I am also noticing that I am not as hungry and seem to get full fast in the take another bite and I might pop way.

• My previous 2 pregnancies were very different from each other and they were both boys.  

I thought I was leaking last night.  Thankfully that was just light tricking my eyes.  No way is that going to be ok for the next 30some weeks!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • @ebk1020 I'm already wearing maternity bras. So much better than normal ones!
  • I may have to go buy new ones. I have lost weight recently and the ones I have are too big.
  • Ditto @ebk1020! I wore a sports bra all day yesterday just to be more comfortable. 😂 I'm having some acne too, weird little chin zits. 

@runwmusic, any tips on where to buy good maternity bras? I think my days are numbered with my current ones. Thank you!! 
  • @nikkisings I got these and love them. Multi use if you bf.
  • I really really need this one to be better than the last, I was in so much pain the whole time and GERD was going to be the end of me.  
    Right now not much of symptoms, hunger pains but I get full too soon. Some acid reflux and so much sneezing :) 
  • I feel so lucky to live near a tea shop. This iced peppermint/spearmint tea mix is life right now. And ginger honeybush tea for later.

• Uch I am having so many cramps. Really freaking me out. No bleeding and they’re more minor than normal period cramps but anxiety!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • @hayhay87-2 I'm cramping too. You're not alone!

• Thank you so much @runwmusic. I feel better just looking at them. 🤣
  • I'm 5+5 today. Bloat - check! Constipation - check! I've had mild heartburn on and off--the only times I've had heartburn in my life have been when I've been pregnant, so it was one of the first things that made me suspect I was pregnant this time around. No nausea per se, but a general lack of appetite. Had some cramping last night and started to worry, but after reading some discussion boards it seems to be a pretty normal symptom at this stage.

I'm not really experiencing any fatigue (at least not any more than usual), which is the one thing that makes me worried. Any one else out there in the same boat?
  • @ladyscientist823 I didn't experience fatigue w/ my last pregnancy, and I'm not experiencing it right now with this one either. 

• You guys, I am SO SICK 😫 I am a teacher so every break I had today I had to run to the bathroom 🤢 All of my previous pregnancies I have barely been sick at all. I hope this one isn’t too rough!!
  • I jinxed myself, the heartburn and nausea are real today.
  • I have also already started wearing maternity bras, felt relief immediately! I live near a Destination Maternity outlet and found a super helpful sales woman to get me started. I picked up wired and unwired and like them both.
  • @thumper61 I can't do underwire once my belly pokes out. Super short torso and it just digs in! I think you'll be glad to have wireless months from now! Glad you had someone to help you at the store! 
  • @ladyscientist823 I'm super tired but I'm always tired because of being a mom. Last pregnancy I noticed it way more because I had time to nap and take it easy. Now I am constantly running around and can't nap. Exhaustion just is a way of life these days. 
  • kerco925 said:
    Some days I feel fairly normal and then others I have some nausea and fatigue.  I think I would feel a little more confident if I was sicker. 
    Try not to worry. I had little to no nausea with any of my 3 healthy happy babes. ❤️
  • Uch I am having so many cramps. Really freaking me out. No bleeding and they’re more minor than normal period cramps but anxiety!
    Try not to worry! I’m cramping lots now and I’m also trying to remind myself I cramped with all 3 of my previous pregnancies and they are happy, healthy kiddos. 
  • I have mild cramping specifically on my right side & it's making me worry. (Specifically about ectopic, but like... I'm only 3 weeks & have zero risk factors...idk.) Also, it's possible I have a UTI? (Leukocytes in urine on home test, but I need to re-test.)

• I am so thirsty today! I cannot drink enough water 😫
  • Kinda constipated today. Most of the day I felt totally normal and while I know that means nothing, it still freaked me out so I poas for like the 20th time and that pregnant line was red before the pee even reached the control line. It made me feel a little better considering I still have over 2 weeks til my first appointment!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • How many weeks are you? I just turned 6 weeks today and I’m wondering when it’s coming...
  • Had a panic attack this morning. I'm tracking line progression on cheapie tests & my FMU test was wayyy lighter this morning than last night's test or even yesterday morning's test. Fortunately, I was able to squeeze out enough to take another test just a few min later, and that line was my darkest yet, so I assume I just had a bad test.

• I’ve had mild to moderate cramps ALL afternoon. I called the midwife line and they kind of reassured me but I’ll call back and see if I can be checked tomorrow or Friday if they keep up this evening. I keep google searching and freaking myself out. ARGH
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • @hayhay87-2 Google is the worst but I am guilty of this too. Cramping is normal and still scary. I hope you can get reassurance!