Group 2(April 9-16) Week of 10/7

EDD/W+D: 

Team Finding out/pink/blue/green:

Baby is the size of a(n): 

Upcoming Appointments: 

How are you feeling? 

Raves/Rants: 

Questions: 

GTKY: What was your most recent splurge? 
BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Group 2(April 9-16) Week of 10/7

• Kathryn0903Kathryn0903 member
    edited October 2019
    EDD/W+D: 13 weeks tomorrow!  4/14

Team Finding out/pink/blue/green: finding out!

Baby is the size of a(n): matchbox car

Upcoming Appointments: Friday. Nothing special, but hoping I hear the heartbeat

How are you feeling? Ok. Less nauseous and fatigued. I have lost weight in the 1st trimester which concerns me some. It's probably ok, but I still worry

Raves/Rants: Assuming everything is good at this appointment Friday, we're doing our social media announcement 

Questions: none

GTKY: What was your most recent splurge? Maternity clothes! I have a ton of summer maternity clothes from last pregnancy, but little winter clothes
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • EDD/W+D: 4/16 12w5d

Team Finding out/pink/blue/green: pink

Baby is the size of a(n): plum

Upcoming Appointments: NT scan this Friday

How are you feeling? Nausea is finally fading and I've got quite a bit more energy now!

Raves/Rants: I'm still addicted to gyros 😂

GTKY: What was your most recent splurge?  I just got my hair done; I have had blue hair for years but this last year I grew my roots out to save some $$ and take less trips to the salon. This weekend my stylist bleached my roots and we redid the blue and I LOVE it but it was pretty pricey 😅 Luckily touch up visits + overtone conditioner are much cheaper. 
    BabyFruit Ticker . Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker . Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • EDD/W+D: April 14

Team Finding out/pink/blue/green: Finding out!

Baby is the size of a(n): Apricot

Upcoming Appointments: NT scan today, OB appt next Tuesday

How are you feeling? Better. I had a few really good days last week. The weekend was a little dicey still, but the nausea is mostly under control. Hoping it keeps getting better from here.

Raves/Rants: 

Questions: 

GTKY: What was your most recent splurge? Gosh, I don't think I've splurged on anything fun recently. I did use a small chunk of our savings to take a class this fall (on professional copyediting), which is just really fun for me, but also hopefully a future side gig.
  • EDD/W+D: 13w3d 4/11

Team Finding out/pink/blue/green: finding out!

Baby is the size of a(n): jalapeno

Upcoming Appointments: Halloween for the early glucose test due to PCOS. Sounds like a fun way to spend the candy holiday. 

How are you feeling? Generally okay. I’m still super tired and dealing with insomnia. Relatively frequent headaches. 

Raves/Rants: I stayed home today, so I’ve been watching bad TV and eating the chicken dumplings I’ve been craving for a while. Thinking about my second nap of the day. 

GTKY: What was your most recent splurge? Mostly food. I have bought some maternity clothes, but I needed them as my normal clothes no longer fit at all. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Me 34 DH 34 
    PCOS

DS1 born September 2017
    Baby number 2 due 4/11/20
  • doraleigh35doraleigh35 member
    edited October 2019
    EDD/W+D: 4/14, 12w6d

Team Finding out/pink/blue/green: Finding out

Baby is the size of a(n): Kiwi

Upcoming Appointments: Early anatomy scan at 15w on Oct 23 (due to our history)

How are you feeling? Still battling a nasty cold, but I think I’ve finally turned the corner with the constant fatigue. I definitely have more energy, thank goodness!

Raves/Rants: Today is DD’s birthday and I can’t believe she is 3! I’ve been emotional all day.

GTKY: What was your most recent splurge? I need to splurge on new black boots, but I can’t find any that I like. I guess my obsession with egg bites from Starbucks could be considered a splurge.

edit- typo 
  • EDD/W+D: 4/11 13+2 (last week of 1st tri! Woohoo!)

Team Finding out/pink/blue/green: finding out

Baby is the size of a(n): jalapeño 

Upcoming Appointments: not until 10/24. Just waiting to hear the doppler at that time 

How are you feeling? Nausea little less but still there. More energy (yay!) but more headaches/neck aches (not so yay!) 

Raves/Rants: these babies crave more salty and savory. Last pregnancy I was all about the sweets

Questions: not right now

GTKY: What was your most recent splurge?
    DH had someone he knows who is a contractor come help him redo our deck stairs as the deck is 17 years old and some of the stairs were cracked and/or questionable. We use them daily as that is how to get to our garage and since we live in MN (hello snow!) DH wanted new sturdy stairs for my pregnant booty to walk up and down during the winter. It was really sweet! Plus since he helped do the work it was about 50% less than if we just hired someone. 😃

• @Kathryn0903 Hoping everything looks great at your appointment on Friday. Are you planning anything fun for the facebook announcement?
    @fitzandgiggles OMG I LOVE YOUR BLUE HAIR! I've always wanted to do something with my hair like cut it really short or dye it, but I chicken out every time.
    @aresee I hope the nausea continues to get better.
    @mercury94 I've been dealing with headaches too. They suck. :( The chicken and dumplings sound really good!
    @doraleigh35 So glad that you are starting to feel better. I'm dreading my first cold when pregnant.
    @mandarenee898 I love that YH fixed the stairs to make sure you stay safe! <3

EDD/W+D:  April 12th / 13w1d

Team Finding out/pink/blue/green: pink

Baby is the size of a(n):  Jalapeno Pepper

Upcoming Appointments: Not until November now! Idk how I'm going to wait that long.

How are you feeling? I'm feeling good. Definitely feeling more heaviness in my belly area and my stomach is really starting to pop.

Raves/Rants: We took our dog to the vet for his annual Saturday and he cried when he got his shots which tugged at my heart. He also has two infected teeth that have to be pulled and I just feel awful about it. :(  We also met with our realtor about selling our home and buying one before April....turns out we are on a much tighter deadline than I thought so it's causing some stress. I just hope we aren't going to be moving into a new home the week before I'm due. That's my fear.

Questions: Anybody else experiencing some cramping?

GTKY: What was your most recent splurge? Maternity clothes at old navy. I bought some stuff for fall but still waiting for the weather to actually turn cold. Until then I've been wearing the same couple outfits over and over again because nothing fits me very well. Thank god for leggings.

• @littleredm As a STM, I'm going the easy route and putting my son in a big brother shirt for the announcement.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • @littleredm definitely dealing with cramping. It’s so low, I can’t help but think it’s RLP. As a FTM it’s an assumption, but that’s my best guess. 

EDD/W+D: April 10/ 13+3

Team finding out/pink/blue/green: Sticking with green! I had a temptation with blood work, but didn’t cave! 

Baby is the the size of a(n): jalapeño 

Upcoming Appointments: October 16 for a check up/Doppler 

How are you feeling? Pretty good. It’s scary to have the symptoms disappear, but my doctor told me at my last appointment a few weeks ago that that was normal, since I was starting to see them go away at that point. So 🤷🏼‍♀️ Still exhausted, lots of sleep. 

Rants/Raves: one of my students has autism. He has been obsessed with me being pregnant since I told them last week. He made me a wall decoration for the nursery, and presses his head up against my belly to hear the baby. It’s so cute, I can’t even be annoyed that he’s invading my personal bubble! 

Questions: how do you all deal with the constant gas? I feel like I’m crop dusting my students all the time. Lol. 

GTKY: What was your most recent splurge? Maternity clothes! My regular dress clothes were no longer fitting in the abdominal area. So uncomfortable! But now I’m living the life in maternity clothes and I love it! 

• @Kathryn0903 Classic and cute! Love it!
    @ejoseph16 I've been thinking RLP too and just my uterus growing but yeah as a FTM too it's so hard to know really.