Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss

Miscarriage with out pain?

Hi sweet mamas, 

I got a positive pregnancy test at 42 days from fdos. One day later I started bleeding heavily with clots.  I called to make an appointment this morning to confirm miscarriage, my appointment is on Wednesday. 

This is not my first miscarriage. I lost my first pregnancy at 10 weeks and it was accompanied by a lot of pain. This time I am not experiencing any pain even though I normally have severe cramping the first day of my period. 

I was wondering if any of you have had this experience with such an early loss?  

Thank you for being willing to share your stories with me. 

Re: Miscarriage with out pain?

• It sounds like you're experiencing a much earlier MC than your last one. I am sorry for your losses. 

You may not experience as much pain this time around since it is an earlier loss and the fetal tissue will be much less. However, with my losses I tended to start bleeding and clotting and sometimes having mild cramping earlier on. Then would start having heavier bleeding. THEN start to experience more pain. So, the pain may still be coming. However, every MC is different, so unfortunately you may have to wait to see what and when you may experience various side effects. 

Again, sorry for your losses and I hope you continue to have less/no pain.
  • Thank you for sharing your experience with me. I’m sorry for your losses as well. ❤️