Trying to Get Pregnant

TWW Monday 10/7

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW (trigger warning) and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!**

Month/Cycle:

CD/DPO:

Timing:

Typical LP length:

Testing:

R/R:

CS/Q:

Re: TWW Monday 10/7

• Month/Cycle: 4/3

CD/DPO: 30/3

Timing: -2, -1

Typical LP length: 11-13 days, based on last cycle

Testing: maybe next weekend, if at all.

R/R: Another nice weekend! The fall festival was great and the weather was perfect. This week is going to be pretty busy but I'm pretty excited for most of it. My SIL who lives in Texas is flying into town this weekend for her sister's bridal shower which I'm invited to and attending. My sister and other SIL are all going to meet up with the SIL that's flying into town and having a sister dinner date on Friday, which I'm very much looking forward to.

CS/Q: super surprised to be over here. I'd had myself convinced that this was an an-O cycle. I'm not entirely convinced it wasn't but FF gave me CHs, so here I am.

• Woo hoo @gingermama29! So happy to see you over here! I know how long you were waiting for O!
  • Loading the player...
  • edited October 2019
    Hi all :)

I'm new here, I introduced myself last week in the newbie thread. Hopefully I'm doing this right. I'm looking forward to joining you all in this beautiful journey

Month/Cycle: 2/1

CD/DPO: 33/14

Timing: 2,4

Typical LP length:unsure I think 11

Testing: I am supposed to start my period tomorrow, so i'm waiting for that to either come or not. I've been really crampy this week, so I will wait until tomorrow to be sure before testing. We started trying PO this month as the fitbit app I was using was logging everything incorrectly, switched to flo now. 

R/R: We were planning on trying to start a family in Janaury, but it was one of those things I didn't feel comfortable putting a date on. We were doing it because we are taking a trip down south in January and I wanted to be able to enduldge in a few beverages. I've realized within the past few months, that I don't need drinks to have a good time. My husband and I are 29 and our friends are pretty big binge drinkers, i HATE drinking, the older I get the less and less I want to be around these people. I told one of them that we were TTC, she had previously invited me to a concert with her, and yesterday she sent me a snapchat of her buying tickets with another friend. Just because i'm TTC doesn't mean I can't and won't have fun! But c'est la vie. I'm so excited to be here with you guys <3

CS/Q: I have no idea what goes in this section, I've looked everywhere, what is chart stalk?  :D 
  • Sister dinner sounds really nice :)
  • @whitealbum29 no worries, I’m so disorganized at the moment I haven’t started thinking about it! Thank you for those recommendations! Sorry about impending AF. I hope she stays away!

@chelsea-marie2 welcome! Hope your stay here is short! 

Month/Cycle: 5/3

CD/DPO: 35/13

Timing: -3, -1, +1

Typical LP length: FF predicts 15

Testing: by this weekend if AF doesn’t show. FF predicts AF Wednesday, and my previous few cycles have been 37-39 days so that sounds right. 

R/R: another day, still here. Longest cycle/TWW ever. So many Tw* Ku announcements *end tw the last 35 days. So many emotions. 

CS/Q: no. 
  • @kpearse99 eeep only one more week until betas! I have all of the things crossed for you! More TTGP grads to June, please!
  • Good morning ladies 
    Month/Cycle: 4/3

CD/DPO: 28/13

Timing: SMEP 

Typical LP length: 12 days 

Testing: bfn yesterday

R/R: just trucking along. We had a good weekend. Good anniversary dinner, yesterday I was all in my feels after a bfn, but I’m feeling better today. 

CS/Q: I guess I could just be 11 dpo, since I had another jump in temp. I also don’t think today’s temp is the most accurate. I was feeling pretty warm when I woke up. 

• @gingermama29 it sounds like you have a nice week planned! Are you using opks?

@chelsea-marie2 welcome! I hope you have a short stay! That sounds frustrating! They don’t sound like they’ll be supportive either when you are KU and have a young one. 

@whitealbum29 sorry that you had a hard time with your parents. I hope everything else went well! Fx you!

@Chaos-and-coffee i feel you on all the emotions, hope you have a good week!

@kpearse99 that sounds like you had a good weekend! I need you to go join June bmb. That group needs some help, and I hope you’re KU! Have a good day wfh! 

• @photographerwife I’m glad you had a good dinner! ❤️ 

I just realized i have my annual physical this afternoon and I’m wondering if they’re going to make me take a test when I tell them how long it’s been since my last period, and I am 10000% not in the right mindset to be told BFN by the nurse. A couple of years ago (right before our wedding and I was stressed and not eating properly) i didn’t get my period for a couple of months and they had me take an in-office test “per policy.” Oh no. 
  • @photographerwife oh how I would LOVE to join the June group!! <3 You're sweet for wanting to get rid of me ;) I'm sorry about the BFN yesterday, those always sting. BUT I am glad you are in a better frame of mind today and that your anniversary dinner was wonderful! I really hope you guys had a magical night!
    Our TTC Journey
    TTC #1: May 2011
    BFP: 10/27/2011 |  EDD: 6/30/12
    DS born 6/28/12 via C/S 3 

TTC #2: September 2018
    Me: 36 | DH: 39
    Mirena removed 9/13/2018 after 6 years
    BFP 11/11/2018 | MC @ 5.5 weeks on Thanksgiving
    July 2019 - Diagnosed with Secondary Unexplained IF
    August 2019 - 2.5 mg of Letrozole = Never Ovulated so Trigger and IUI were cancelled
    9/30/2019 - IUI #1 (5 mg of Letrozole + Trigger) =  BFP but Betas showed CP @ 4 weeks
    10/28/2019 - IUI #2 (7.5mg of Letrozole + Trigger) = BFN
    11/25/2019 - IUI #3 (7.5mg of Letrozole, Trigger + Crinone after IUI) = BFN
    12/24/2019 - IUI #4 (7.5mg of Letrozole + Crinone after IUI) = BFN
    1/24/2020 - IUI #5 (50mg of Clomid + Trigger + Crinone after IUI) = BFN and an Ovarian Cyst
    3/2/2020 - Taking a break to reset/NTNP
    11/1/2020 - At peace with where things are in life and are no long actively TTC. Whatever happens will happen and it will all be okay. <3

• @chaos-and-coffee sorry for all the announcements being lumped together during your long cycle! It's so weird to sort out the feelings of being happy for your friends but sad at the same time.
    @kpearse99 Fingers crossed hard for you!! Your weekend sounds great! I hope in both our cases the soreness means AF is staying away!!
    @photographerwife - sorry for the BFN. Glad you had a nice anniversary dinner!
  • @chelsea-marie2 welcome! Hope you have a short stay here!

@whitealbum29 glad you had a nice weekend. I hope AF stays away!

@chaos-and-coffee sorry for all the announcements that have been in your face. Hugs. People can be so oblivious to the struggles of others.

@kpearse99 glad you had a good weekend! I am crossing everything for you this cycle.

@photographerwife sorry about the BFN yesterday. Glad you enjoyed your anniversary dinner though! Yes I've been using OPKs this cycle. I got a peak reading on Wednesday last week. 
  • Month/Cycle: 1/1? We've only been trying since 9/22 and I haven't had a full cycle yet...

CD/DPO: CD 21/8 DPO

Timing: -4, -3, -1, +1

Typical LP length: Not sure. I think 14?

Testing: I've been bad and tested every day since 4 DPO... But I'm forcing myself to wait until Thursday, which will be 11 DPO

R/R: Trying to keep myself busy so I don't DRIVE MYSELF CRAZY WAITING. I don't know how you ladies do this month after month. 

CS/Q: I just started using FF yesterday, so it's pretty bare bones right now but here it is!
    Married 6/2018
    TTC #1 9/2019
  • @Knottief6b7e635f5c86453

Good luck temping! I hope you have a short sweet stay! And by the way, it would be so helpful if you would change your username so it’s easier to interact with you. There are sooo many knottie/etc... accounts. I think you will have to long into the knot to change it, but I’m not 100% sure. 

If your name is bolded here, it’s because I copied from your user profile! 😬
  • @photographerwife thank you so much! I just changed my username :) 
    Married 6/2018
    TTC #1 9/2019