TTC After a Loss

Intro - TTCAL AND IF

Hi everyone,
I'm not sure if you can see my signature, the site has changed so much since I was last on several years ago after my last loss in 2014. I hope everyone is doing well! After a 5 year hiatus, finally met with a new RE last week, and I will be starting Provera in a few days so I can do all of my workup bloodwork, so I don't have a protocol yet (we are doing an FET). I'm not entirely sure this is the right board for me to post on (please let me know if it's not, I'm trying to be sensitive to everyone). Anyhow, wishing lots of baby dust to everyone here! Happy Saturday :)

On 10/23/13 Baby Sophie and Baby Gabriel born at 21+5 weeks. They grew wings and flew away from us. May God bless them always. We love you beans!
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
Phoebe Jaslene born at 19w3d. We love you beba! Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Re: Intro - TTCAL AND IF

• Welcome @diamante1181! I am sorry for your loss! Of course you are welcome to post here! We welcome all people who are ttcal. I would suggest also checking out the TTGP board. There are wonderful women over there who can support you as well. I hope your stay here is short! 
  • Hey @diamante1181! I’m also dealing with IF (unexplained I guess) and RPL (3 losses). 
    It's funny how it's the little things in life that mean the most...not where you live, or what you drive, or the price tag on your clothes... There's no dollar sign on a piece of mind, this I've come to know! *ZBB*

Me: 36 DH 35 
    TTC  9/2016     BFP 12/9/16    EDD 8/21/17    NMC 1/8/16 at 7w6d
    TTC  2/2017  BFP 3/6/17   EDD 11/17/17   DS born 11/25/17 via ECS
    TTC 12/2018   BFP 6/2/19   EDD 2/12/20  NMC / BO at 7 weeks, low progesterone
    TTC 7/2019   BFP 8/21/19 EDD 4/22/20 CP at 5 weeks
    TTC 8/19    IUI #1 w/ Clomid + Ovidrel + progesterone  BFN, IUI 2 and 3 w/ Letrozole + Ovidrel + progesterone,
    IUI 4 Follistim + Ovidrel + progesterone BFP 1/9/20 EDD 9/18/20

AMA, ITP in pregnancy, vWD type II - low Factor VIII, unexplained RPL and secondary infertility
  • Loading the player...
  • I'm so sorry for your losses. I hope your stay is short and you get a protocol that works for you! 
    On 10/23/13 Baby Sophie and Baby Gabriel born at 21+5 weeks. They grew wings and flew away from us. May God bless them always. We love you beans!
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    Phoebe Jaslene born at 19w3d. We love you beba! Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers