May 2020 Moms

FFFC - 10/4

*Not guaranteed to be flame free.

Re: FFFC - 10/4

• Loading the player...
  • I love pregnancy sex dreams and I feel no shame that I'm basically getting off in my head while MH is sleeping next to me. That's probably why I'm not having a harder time with my RE's no sex rule.
  • Daniel Tiger, Mickey Mouse, the Paw Patrol and the crew from Frozen have been parenting my kids all week. I feel so guilty about it but the all day sickness is killing me. 

I haven’t cooked the boys anything since Monday when I did made to order lunch and no one ate it and the smells made me sick.

And finally, I can’t wait to see Frozen 2 and may go watch it in theaters. 😂
  • @jhysmath and @shamrocandroll I feel like a mix of you both. The constipation is causing louder than normal farts for me but I’ve just been letting them go at work. Luckily my staff mostly works remotely. 
    DD1 born 1/15/14
    DD2 born 9/10/17
    BabyFruit Ticker

• @ruby696 I'd kill for a pregnancy sex dream. I'm getting the dreams started but inevitably so far something happens in my dreams that prevents it from finishing. I'm frustrated in real life and my dreams. :s

@shamrocandroll Oh the gas! I'm so bloated during the day I can't eat a full meal, I get to bed and start finally farting and continue all night long, basically every time I roll over at night. My husband says it wakes him up...
  • @mdfarmchick Dainel has been picking up slack in my house too! DD was watching it after bed time in my bed while I slept next too her. I also am excited for Frozen 2.
  • Today is the last official day of my fall break (other than the weekend). I’ve been home by myself all week and haven’t done any grading.
  • @mdfarmchick we are all excited for Frozen 2 in our house and definitely going to see it in theaters! MH and DS watch the trailer almost daily. No shame! 
  • I think my FFFC might be that I didn't like Frozen all that much.
  • @ruby696 The super vivid sex dream are making my (self induced) pelvic rest WAY harder for me!  What I would give for some hot & heavy sex right about now!!!
    **TW**
    Me: 35 | H: 40
    Married Sept. 2013
    DS1: Nov 11, 2016 <3
    MMC: 11/16/18 (9w6d)
    CP: 2/3/19 (5w3d)
    BFP!  8/24/19
    DS2: May 10, 2020 <3

• @shamrocandroll I want to have sex but then I feel like garbage and I can’t handle it. 
  • @mdfarmchick SAME.  My nausea has mostly been in the evenings.  Blah.
    **TW**
    Me: 35 | H: 40
    Married Sept. 2013
    DS1: Nov 11, 2016 <3
    MMC: 11/16/18 (9w6d)
    CP: 2/3/19 (5w3d)
    BFP!  8/24/19
    DS2: May 10, 2020 <3