Trying to Get Pregnant

WTO Friday 10/4

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW (trigger warning) and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!** 

Month/Cycle:

CD:

WAYDTGKU:

R/R: 

CS/Q: 

Re: WTO Friday 10/4

• Month/Cycle: 4/3

CD: 27

WAYDTGKU: BBT, tracking CF, using FF, OPKs, prenatals

R/R: I'm excited for tonight! My best friend is going to be in town and is coming to spend the night. She used to only live an hour away but over the summer she moved in with her boyfriend and now lives 4 hours away. Thankfully it's a good situation and they're super happy together so while I don't love the distance, I'm really happy for them. Anyway, I'm super excited to see her tonight! Sunday, I'm meeting up with my sister and SIL and we're going to the fall festival in my hometown. It should be a good weekend!

CS/Q: Continued frustration with this cycle. I need a HIO break. I'm exhausted.

• @gingermama29 tell your cycle to get it's act together! Sheesh! Have fun with your BF!

Month/Cycle: 28/23

CD: 8

WAYDTGKU: SHG and BW today

R/R: FX my appointment this AM goes well. I'm excited for the wedding this weekend so I'm going to do my best to keep any bad news out of my head. The wedding is about a hour from where we live and the hotel is a resort with an indoor water park. Hoping we can find a chance to actually use it! Even if it's just to chill in the lazy river (I think th

CS/Q: I need to get better about remembering to temp. Woke up later than normal since I'm off of work today but I had already thrown the covers off me and had my leg out when I remembered I need to temp. No big deal though, temp was the same as yesterday

*TW* History:
    Me: 34 DH: 36 | Together since 2007 | Married July 2016

TTC #1 since 7.2017
    Dx: low morph (1%), ANA positive, low decidualization score, high TSH and testosterone, histone antibodies

IUI #1-3 all BFN
    IVF #1 | 6.11.19 | 24R, 17M, 15F, 6B, PGT-A tested - 5 normal, 3 girls & 2 boys
    FET #1 | 9.10.19 | BFN "I know you, but we've never met. I'm with you, but I don't know your name"
    RPL, Receptiva, & ERA testing | all normal/negative, recommended going on gluten and dairy free diet for next FET
    FET #2 | 3.31.20 | Opted to cancelled due to pandemic, continued diet and tried naturally over the summer
    2nd Opinion with another RE | 8.20.20 | Not immune to measles (received 1 dose); SA results similar to 2 years ago; decided to move forward with FET #2 redo at start of next cycle
    Surprise natural BFP! | 9.22.20 | MC 10.23.20 at 8 weeks
    TTCAL naturally | starting 11.22.20

Initial consultation with Reproductive Immunologist | 9.14.21
    Decidualization score biopsy | 10.1.21 | abnormal - low score of 1; endometrial scratch recommended and progesterone supplementation
    Saline sono | 10.15.21 | normal
    Bloodwork | 10.21.21 high TSH, high testosterone, positive for anti-nuclear antibodies and histone antibodies, high protein S, multiple genetic mutations
    BFP! | 11.3.21 | EDD 7.14.22 B) | biopsy provided same effect as endometrial scratch; added supplemental progesterone and estrogen, prednisone, levothyroxine, and MTX Support to maintain pregnancy
    DS born 7.19.22 after induction

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Consultation with RI | 6.6.23
    Saline sono, endometritis biopsy, skin & eye check | all normal
    Labs | high TSH, Factor XIII mutation, high %CD56
    Follow up | 8.8.23 | prescribed metformin, prednisone, plaquenil, and levothyroxine
    Repeat labs after 3 weeks on meds
    Follow up | 11.9.23 | Green light!, increase in prednisone, added lovenox
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    Follow up | 1.16.24 | Green light continues
    TTC put on pause
  • Loading the player...
  • @gingermama29 my husband and I would call sex that we didn’t really want a business transaction 😂. I hope that you enjoy your weekend! 
    @inthewoods23 good luck this morning. Let us know how it goes. Do you have an alarm set to temp? I have one set for 5 every day. When I don’t have to actually wake up at 5, it is so easy for me to roll back over and go to sleep. 
    @feather_heather that is great boss you have. Sounds like a great start to the weekend! 

Month/Cycle: 1/1

CD: 9

WAYDTGKU: pnv and bbt

R/R:  nothing much is going on. I’ve been checking my cervical fluid just because I’ve been nervous about my husband being gone this weekend. It’s still pretty high and creamy so I think that I will be good until Sunday night. I’m also thinking about putting some moonshine in the freezer and enjoy a nice cold one tonight when my husband leaves. I have a busy weekend, but then I’m off again on Monday. I also hate that this app does not do a period when I double tap the space bar like I normally text. 

CS/Q: nothing much going on atm

Married: August 2012
    TTC #1: July 2015
    BFP 1: October 30, 2015; EDD: July 6, 2016- Team Pink
    TTC #2: September 2019

• edited October 2019
    Month/Cycle: 2/2

CD: 8

WAYDTGKU: bbt, opk, charting, cm, water, hio eod, pnv 

R/R: it’s my second day off! Yesterday was lazier than I had liked so I’m going to try to be more productive after I get off here. But it’s pay day which makes me happy, hoping to start hio today maybe try to get a lil smep in but we will see. Going to try to take my first opk later today too.

trying to get laundry folded and this is how the dogs feel, they’re lucky they’re cute.

CS/Q: nothing much except for two dots now!

• App is freaking out and not letting me add spoilers to pics so I’ll have to go on my computer to fix. Sorry!

@gingermama29 yay I’m glad you have time with your friend planned!! Sounds so fun! & omg your cycle is being a tw! Props to you for keeping up hio!!

@inthewoods23 hoping your appt goes well! And that you can enjoy yourself this weekend at the wedding. Lazy river sounds amazing!  I’m in the same boat as you with temping. I always fall asleep without setting an alarm on my days off.

@feather_heather yay for cardiac clearance and that you are able to leave early for lion king!!! That’s awesome! 

@blackgirlmagic I’m glad your O seems to be holding out for your H! And oh cold moonshine sounds so nice! Moonshine is usually so dangerously good. 
  • Lurking from tww 

@bluetickgal hooray! I’m sure if you fudged a little it’s fine. CD 5 means July due date, yes? See you there?

@gingermama29 all that HIO makes me dizzy. Hope you O soon!

@inthewoods23 good luck today!!

• @bows22 yep, officially a July due date! Yes...let’s all flood July!! ☺️
  • Lurking.... @bluetickgal That view is stunning! Also, I'm so happy you called!!! I told you it would work out!! 
    Our TTC Journey
    TTC #1: May 2011
    BFP: 10/27/2011 |  EDD: 6/30/12
    DS born 6/28/12 via C/S 3 

TTC #2: September 2018
    Me: 36 | DH: 39
    Mirena removed 9/13/2018 after 6 years
    BFP 11/11/2018 | MC @ 5.5 weeks on Thanksgiving
    July 2019 - Diagnosed with Secondary Unexplained IF
    August 2019 - 2.5 mg of Letrozole = Never Ovulated so Trigger and IUI were cancelled
    9/30/2019 - IUI #1 (5 mg of Letrozole + Trigger) =  BFP but Betas showed CP @ 4 weeks
    10/28/2019 - IUI #2 (7.5mg of Letrozole + Trigger) = BFN
    11/25/2019 - IUI #3 (7.5mg of Letrozole, Trigger + Crinone after IUI) = BFN
    12/24/2019 - IUI #4 (7.5mg of Letrozole + Crinone after IUI) = BFN
    1/24/2020 - IUI #5 (50mg of Clomid + Trigger + Crinone after IUI) = BFN and an Ovarian Cyst
    3/2/2020 - Taking a break to reset/NTNP
    11/1/2020 - At peace with where things are in life and are no long actively TTC. Whatever happens will happen and it will all be okay. <3

• @gingermama29 Have fun tonight! It sounds like it will be a great way to blow off steam. Don't forget to take a BD break if you need it! 

@inthewoods23 Let us know how the appointment goes. Fx crossed for you!

@feather_heather Congrats on the clearance for IVF! Hopefully the insurance doesn't drag its feet.

@blackgirlmagic Enjoy the moonshine! There is a great distillery where I live that has Apple Pie moonshine and it is divine. GL with timing!

@bluetickgal Enjoy! It is so nice to have a plan and I am happy you are feeling good about things!

@konoha Your dogs are adorable and terribly helpful :wink: ! Fx for your OPK/cycle!

Month/Cycle: 34 for both

CD: 1

WAYDTGKU: Just had my first IVF appointment. Given that AF has shown, we were able to hammer out a drug schedule and tentative ER/transfer date. There is a kind of serenity in knowing what is going to happen and to just follow a plan.

R/R: Nothing really. Just working on managing expectations with IVF cycle. Don't want to get my hopes up too high nor do I want to be pessimistic. We are able to try again at a lower cost if this cycle doesn't work, but if it does 'Hooray'. 

CS/Q: -

• Month/Cycle: 1/1

CD: 10

WAYDTGKU: PNV, temp, so far did it once 

R/R: Work has been a bitch. I work in a nursing home and to make a long story short, some bitch made a petty and unfounded complaint about us and the dept of health came in. We figured it would be quick but then they were here two days so we were panicking a little but it’s all good. Just a lot of time I’d rather spend actually with my patients. 

CS/Q: Nothing too interesting here yet. I forgot to temp this morning. 

BFP #1 10/30/15 MMC found 11/30/15 D&C 12/11/15 EDD 7/9/16
    BFP #2  3/21/16    Nora Mae born 12/6/16
    BFP #3 11/27/20    EDD 8/6/21
    healing comes in waves, and maybe today the wave hits the rocks and that’s ok, that’s ok, darling. you are still healing, you are still healing- Ijeoma Umebinyuo, be gentle with yourself