June 2020 Moms

~*~Thursday Ticker Change~*~

For babies due 6/4, 6/11, 6/18 (too soon?), 6/25 (definitely too soon, but you will be here in no time!)

How many weeks? 

What fruit?

Upcoming appointments?

Any questions?

Symptoms? 

GTKY:  As warm weather disappears...what is your favorite vacation spot?
Pregnancy Ticker

Re: ~*~Thursday Ticker Change~*~

• How many weeks? 5

What fruit? Apple seed 

Upcoming appointments? Waiting to hear back from family doc and midwife booked next month. 

Any questions? Not really. 

Symptoms? Exhausted, crampy, sore low back, super light headed if i haven’t eaten in a while. 

GTKY:  As warm weather disappears...what is your favorite vacation spot? If we had money? Anywhere warm. Lol 
    we had an amazing 2 week road trip driving to and around Florida in 2014. (We live in Ontario Canada) I would love to repeat that one day. 
  • 5 weeks Size of apple seed First appointment is the 29th How much cramping is normal? I'm very tired and hungry all the time, nauseous from the time I get up till about noon, moody and peeing a lot. I would love to go back to Florida that is where my husband and I went on our honeymoon.
  • Loading the player...
  • 5 weeks Size of apple seed First appointment is the 29th How much cramping is normal? I'm very tired and hungry all the time, nauseous from the time I get up till about noon, moody and peeing a lot. I would love to go back to Florida that is where my husband and I went on our honeymoon.
    Honestly, mine get to feeling like decent period cramps. As long as you’re not doubled over I wouldn’t worry. And as long as there isn’t bleeding to soak a pad. 
  • ow many weeks? 

What fruit?appleseed

Upcoming appointments? Viability scan next Thursday!

Any questions?
    How will I handle 2? 

Symptoms? 
    TIRED AF

Well... I’m trying to pay off my car by the time the baby is here so no spending over here. So my favorite spot now is snuggled under a huge blanket with my 2yo watching peppa pig. 

• How many weeks? 5

What fruit? Apple seed 

Upcoming appointments? Not until November 5th, ultrasound, midwife, flu shot

Any questions?
    A 3rd? Where are we all going to fit?

Symptoms? 
    Early satiety, random heartburn, dizzy nausea and the worst is the allergies (itchy eyes, sneezing all the time)

We go to the Cape each year with DHs family, stressful and beautiful. Also enjoy going back to Alaska.