May 2020 Moms

Spotting/Bleeding Support Thread (TW)

Re: Spotting/Bleeding Support Thread (TW)

• @jhysmath I'm sorry, spotting is so scary. I hope you can reach someone in your OB's office with a little more experience and maybe they can fit you in asap if needed.
  • I don't think I'll make an appointment about the spotting unless it gets to be more I don't want to deal with them telling me it's over when it's not again. I have my first appointment with a dating US in 19 days so hopefully it will stop and I'll see the little bean then. 
  • Loading the player...
  • @jhysmath I get that. FX it stops soon!
  • @jhysmath Keeping everything crossed for you!  I'm sorry for the added stress, and that it's bringing back such difficult memories for you.  I hope it turns out to be nothing.  Any sex recently?
    **TW**
    Me: 35 | H: 40
    Married Sept. 2013
    DS1: Nov 11, 2016 <3
    MMC: 11/16/18 (9w6d)
    CP: 2/3/19 (5w3d)
    BFP!  8/24/19
    DS2: May 10, 2020 <3

• @jhysmath last time I had spotting I called and spoke with a nurse.  I did not end up going in earlier than my appointment, but it made me feel better.  She gave me specific signs to look out for that would indicate it is getting more serious, but overall was very reassuring.  It felt good just to talk to someone informed about it.  Hang in there.  Spotting is common and not always bad.
  • @shamrocandroll
    None recent enough.

@pirateduck
    I've talked to a nurse for each thing before and I know what to look for. At this point it's just a waiting game. If it becomes heavy or painful I'll seek help but in the mean time it's a just a waiting game. 
  • Hang in there!
  • @jhysmath thinking of you. I hope it’s nothing. ❤️
  • @jhysmath That’s tough. I know how hard it can be to not know what’s going on. Can you call and see what the dr/nurse thinks? Do you have an appt coming up? 
  • @jhysmath sorry you're going through this. FX it's nothing.
  • @smashley09 FX it's nothing serious!  Keep us posted! 
    **TW**
    Married Sept. 2013
    BFP!  8/24/19

• @smashley09 hope it's nothing! fX
  • @smashley09, hang in there girl. FX it’s nothing, esp since it’s light and brown. Did you have BD or BM recently? 
    ******TW******Siggy warning
    BFP1 04/24/2015 EDD Dec 2015 MMC 10W5d;
    BFP 2 09/25/2015 EDD June 2016 MMC 9wks; 
    BFP 3 03/22/2016 EDD Dec 6th 2016 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• @smashley09 I hope everything turned out okay yesterday. 
  • @smashley09 hope you got some reassurance!
  • I still haven’t gotten an ultrasound. Waiting for an appointment. I did have an ultrasound 2days before the spotting started and everything was fine. I didn’t have any at all today. Then I just got a tiny bit of brown discharge on my underwear. Have had none when I got to the bathroom. My logical brain knows everything is probably ok, but my first time mom brain is freaking out. I searched for a place to buy a fetal Doppler so I could check at home. I’d have to order one, and I’m probably too early to hear anything, so I didn’t. Hopefully I get an ultrasound appointment soon. I just want to know.
  • @smashley09 deep breaths. Brown spotting is unnerving but probably normal. I hope you get your ultrasound scheduled soon. 
  • darkrose88darkrose88 member
    edited October 2019
    Well I honestly didn't think I'd end up here this time... I noticed spotting/light bleeding this morning. I called the nurse help line to see what I should do. Waiting for a call back. Last pregnancy I didn't bleed, but when I miscarried I did. So I'm really worried. 
  • @darkrose88 I'm really sorry you're gong through this.  I hope it's nothing serious!  Thinking of you.
    **TW**
    Married Sept. 2013
    BFP!  8/24/19

• @darkrose88 thinking of you and wishing the best! Hopefully it’s nothing more than just early pregnancy spotting
  • @darkrose88 Hoping for a perfect US today and the spotting is just normal. I'm sorry this is happening!
  • @darkrose88 I hope everything went well. I'm so happy they were able to get you in quickly so that you didn't have to wait in limbo for so long. 
  • @darkrose88 I hope you have good news by now. Hopefully it’s something normal. Let us know how your appointment goes. 
  • @darkrose88 glad you were able to get it checked out so quickly and that things are looking good. Fingers crossed that all keeps proceeding well. 

@smashley09 I have had some similar symptoms. Sending positive thoughts your way!
  • @darkrose88 I’m glad things look good for now. Do you go back next week to make sure everything is still good?

@smashley09 congrats on a healthy babe! That’s got to be a relief. 
  • @mdfarmchick yes - I'm going back in next Tuesday for another u/s and follow up appointment. This morning I woke up to bright red spotting though, so I'm not feeling as comfortable as I was yesterday. I am really hoping baby decides to stick around long enough for that follow up appointment. 😥
  • @darkrose88 thinking of you. I hope everything is okay. 
  • Well ladies, I'm most likely out. I'm bleeding and it feels like a period. My progesterone levels came back low. I'm still going in for a follow up lab tomorrow to see if my HGC doubles, but with how much bleeding I'm seeing, I'd be surprised if bean is still around for my appointment next Tuesday... 
  • Oh @darkrose88 I am so so so sorry for your loss.  :heartbreak:
    **TW**
    Married Sept. 2013
    BFP!  8/24/19

• @darkrose88 I am so sorry for your loss. ♥️
  • @darkrose88 I'm really sorry.
  • @darkrose88 I am so sorry. Thinking  about you.