Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

Healthy Habits Week of 9/30

Check in here if you're working on diet/fitness/any other healthy habit! 

What healthy habit/s are you working on?

How's everything going?

What’s a “small win” you have from last week?

GTKY: Do you have any pets? Tell us about them! Bonus point for pics! If you don't have any pets, would you ever get a pet? What kind?

~~Signature Trigger Warning~~

Me: 32; Him: 36
Married: Oct 20, 2013
BFP 1: Aug 31, 2015
EDD 1: May 12, 2016
DD1 Emma born May 12, 2016
An Honest Account of New Motherhood (with Postpartum Anxiety, Depression, and OCD)

BFP 2: October 07, 2019
EDD 2: June 20, 2020

Re: Healthy Habits Week of 9/30

• Options
    I hope it's OK that I started this lol.

Maintaining my weight, getting stronger, transitioning to intuitive eating after a decade of macro tracking

How's everything going?
    My weight went up a little bit, so I'm trying to be more mindful. I'm still in my 5-pound maintenance range, but I'm just trying to focus more on whole foods and not eating half a box of cereal for breakfast......

Not small - I PRed my squat! I finally got those 45-pound plates on the bar and squatted 135 pounds for 3 reps. My next goal is bodyweight -- I currently weigh 140-145, so I'm basically there, but I wanted to spread out the PRs/goals lol. This means my squat is nearly to the same level as my deadlift! ...now if I could just bench literally anything lol. Or do a pull-up...

GTKY: Do you have any pets? Tell us about them! Bonus point for pics! If you don't have any pets, would you ever get a pet? What kind?
    I have 2 cats: Buzzy & Luna! 
    Buzzy is my 13-year-old orange tabby; Luna is my 9-year-old tortie. They are super friendly & even people who don't like cats end up liking them lol. They act like dogs.

I also used to foster cats - I'd like to return to doing that soon if I can just figure out where to keep them in our new house.

Oh, and we have a "bonus cat" - our neighbor's cat who loves to come and hang out w/ us.

Pic of my babies!

An Honest Account of New Motherhood (with Postpartum Anxiety, Depression, and OCD)

• Options
    @saladflambe Of course it's ok!!! :) 

What healthy habit/s are you working on? Eating low-carb, tracking, running

How's everything going? Pretty well. I stayed keto throughout the awful girls' dinner, my entree ended up being a plate of lettuce with dressing and parmesan and like 4 slices of chicken breast. I ate keto ice cream when I came home. :D 

What’s a “small win” you have from last week? I saw another small drop on the scale, which was nice to finally see. I also have gotten back into my morning workout routine, which makes me feel better all-around, so it's worth it!

GTKY: Do you have any pets? Tell us about them! Bonus point for pics! If you don't have any pets, would you ever get a pet? What kind? I have one cat Clancy and one dog Rosie. Pic of Rosie below, she's such a goof but she is the best thing that has ever happened to me. 

me: 35 / so: 34 | ttc #1 since 9/2018
    DX: MFI
    IVF Cycle #1 February 2020 4 embryos frozen, 1 fresh transfer = CP 
    FET #1 Natural Cycle March 2020 CXL'd due to Covid-19 :( 
    FET #1 Natural Cycle June 2020 - CP #2
    FET #2 Natural Cycle July 2020 - BFP!!!!!! Beta #1 = 273

June Signature Challenge - Favorite TV Quotes

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @saladflambe I love that you have a "bonus cat" :D too funny!!! Also I am terrible at squats, my legs literally just do not go that low, so complete respect for that PR!
    me: 35 / so: 34 | ttc #1 since 9/2018
    DX: MFI
    IVF Cycle #1 February 2020 4 embryos frozen, 1 fresh transfer = CP 
    FET #1 Natural Cycle March 2020 CXL'd due to Covid-19 :( 
    FET #1 Natural Cycle June 2020 - CP #2
    FET #2 Natural Cycle July 2020 - BFP!!!!!! Beta #1 = 273

June Signature Challenge - Favorite TV Quotes

• Options
    Bonus cats are the best cats.

Pic of bonus cat (Otis lol):

• Options
    edited October 2019
  • Options
    @leslierachel350 You are definitely on the wrong board. Please move to your correct board and refrain from flaunting your pregnancy to a board of women TRYING to get pregnant. 

QFP

leslierachel350 said:

@saladflambe really glad you started this :)

Trying to make yoga a part of my normal routine because I was recommended to incorporate some sort of exercise. I figured yoga was the most effective yet appropriate. I also hear a lot of women talking about the keto diet and I don't know if I should go on it. Any advice?

How's everything going?

Not too good, pregnancy has been kinda rough for me. I get all these mood swings, nausea, and morning sickness, and then my husband is across the country so I can't really turn to him for help. But I'm trying to find some healthy habits to get into and get advice from my mom and other women. Maybe that'll help.

I only gained 2 lbs!

I don't but I have always wanted a dog, like a huge furry labradoodle. They're SOOOO cute😍 Maybe I'll get one a little bit after the baby is born

Me: 31 DH: 34 :heart: Married: April 2016
    TTC December 2016
    BFP 2/28/17 // CP 3/1/17
    MFI Diagnosis: Aug 2017
    BFP 11/1/17 // DS born 6/18
    TTC January 2019
    BFP 3/21/19 // D&C (MMC) 5/8/19
  • Options
     millpe
    OMG I am so so sorry I didn't read this properly at all. My mistake I should've been more careful. My apologies to everyone on here again.
  • Options
    last week, I PRed my squat and did 135 pounds for 3 reps using a pad on the bar for comfort.

This week, I did 135 for 5 easy reps followed by 145 for 3 reps. No pad.

I weigh 141 right now, so I am officially squatting over bodyweight!