May 2020 Moms

10 Things Tuesday 1 Oct

Stream of Consciousness Style

Re: 10 Things Tuesday 1 Oct

1. Today I am pregnant
    2. Podcasts, work is slow and they get me through the day!
    3. Amazon 1 day shipping! I need new swimsuits that fit for vacation.
    4. Vacation coming up Saturday!
    5. DH not being on the late, late shift this week. He actually gets home before I go to sleep.
    6. Short work week next week because of vacation and ultrasound!
    7. It's October! I love fall and Halloween.
    8. Did I say Vacation coming!?
    9. Yummy snacks at my desk.
    10. I made a packing list while at work today!
    TTC#1 July 2015 
    • BFP: 9/16/15 — MC: 11/8/15 Blighted Ovum
    • BFP: 3/10/16 — Baby Girl born 11/20/16
    TTC#2 April 2019 
    • BFP: 9/12/19 — EDD 5/15/20

• 1. My kids have this book called Penguin Problems and this penguin basically complains the whole time about how snow is too snowy and stuff. That is my current mood. The sun is too bright. The wind is too breezy. The toddlers are too whiny. 
    2. I asked MH to help the boys pick up the toys and vacuum the floor. Bending over right now makes me gaggy. It’s been over a week. I think I give up and am going to have to do it myself. 
    3. We ordered pizza for lunch. This is what happens when the idea of making food makes me sick. 🤦🏻‍♀️
    4. We have small group tonight. I am going to spend the next five hours talking myself into and out of going. 😂 Some if it’s pregnancy and some of it is that I am a huge homebody and the queen of last minute excuses to not leave my house. 
    5. My bff is pregnant and like two weeks behind me. So far we have two four year olds that are thee days apart, two 19/20 month olds who are one month apart and are now due within two weeks of each other. ♥️
    6. I am still avoiding putting the laundry away. MH threw it all on the guest room bed and then digs through and pulls stuff out. I’m debating napping or trying to put it away during nap time. 
    7. I have finished 75% of my Christmas shopping but still need to do my nieces/nephews and ILs. I’m sticking to a $20-25 budget this year. 
    8. It’s Spirit Week at Preschool and I am so worried I’m going to completely forget one of the days and then I’m like, he’s 4 and doesn’t care. 😂 Tomorrow is sports team day. 
    9. Small group is having breakfast for dinner tonight. I am not a huge breakfast person to begin with and apparently pregnant me hates all breakfast foods. This should be interesting. Will everyone figure it out if I show up with McDonald’s?
    10. I am trying to decide on a good picture to announce with since we will be doing Christmas pictures in October/November and will send out Christmas cards. Of course I’ve already discovered my MIL doesn’t care since it’s the third kid for us and she already has two girls and a boy who live across town from her. So maybe no one else cares either?
  • Loading the player...
  • @m6agua did you find any good swimsuits?? I really like cupshe on there but think they won’t look as good on my real body 😂 Are you guys doing like Great Wolf Lodge or something like that? I remember you said a waterpark? Maybe?
  • 1. Today, I am pregnant. 
    2. Good GOD is this heat ever going to go away?!
    3. I'm probably putting the cart waaaaay before the horse, but I have been addicted to going through Etsy for baby outfits and nursery sets.
    4. No food. NO FOOD! Food is awful right now. 
    5. Starting my new job next week, I'm so excited I could puke! 😆
    6. It's October...time to start listening to Christmas music! (It's a long story...)
    7. Trying to figure out the best way to announce at Thanksgiving, I really can't wait!
    8. I really want to eat...but I can't!
    9. Budgets...budgets...budgets...
    10. Okay, grapes...here I come!
    Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy  Baby Tracker
  • 1. It's so hard to focus at work 
    2. I am seriously considering stopping for donuts on my way home
    3. MH and I finally had sex last night (first time since BFP) and it was awesome 
    4. Next week I'm going on a solo work trip for a conference in the mountains and I'm seriously SO excited..but also a little bummed because last year most of the evenings revolved around hot tubbing and drinking which I can do neither..
    5. I can't decide if we are going to have a birthday party for DS this year..we weren't planning on it, but he's already been to a few birthday parties these last few weeks and now he keeps mentioning things about his own future party
    6. I'm so happy it's October! This month is going to be so busy for us and I know it's going to go by so fast!
    7. I'm pregnant and trying to remain optimistic 
    8. Making sure I'm drinking enough water, but having limited bathroom breaks is not fair
    9. I wish I had time to read for fun again 
    10. I watched Call the Midwife during my pregnancy with DS, and decided to rewatch from the beginning. I watched the first episode last night and cried. 
  • 1. We saw our little bean today for the first time! ❤️ My PGAL brain has been eased a bit.
    2. DD’s birthday is a week from today. Her party is on Sunday and it’s Curious George themed. I need to figure out food and stuff.
    3. Our master bedroom floor is done and it looks so good 😍 it feels like walking into a brand new house.
    4. After today’s scan, I have no motivation to run marching band rehearsal tonight. I just want to shop online for baby stuff and new bedroom decor/furniture.
    5. I’ve been rewatching The Office the last couple of days. The first half is so much better than the second half.
    6. Last week H finally finished running all the TV cables through the wall and under house, so I got to clean off and decorate the mantle. It looks super cute now.
    7. I’m home this week on fall break, but H still has to work, so he’s been taking DD to daycare and I get alone time to eat whatever cereal I want without having to share.
    8. It finally feels like fall weather. We’ve had our fireplace going for the past few days.
    9. When we were moving all the furniture out of our bedroom to get the new floor, we discovered that our bed frame has power outlets in it, which means we can ditch all the extension cords we were using.
    10. Our house is finally turning in to something I feel good about and proud of.
  • @chewie5990 Chuck E. Cheese. Do it. It takes 5 min to book online and then you don’t have to do anything else at all. 
  • 1. I'm pregnant, yo!
    2. I am in my FINAL quarter of grad school. It has been a long and exhausting 36 months. I'm so ready to be finished.
    3. Adding on to the above: I love my clients. I will be sad to have to end with them, but I know how hard we have worked together (many for over a year!), and am so proud of how far each of them have come.
    4. And adding on to 2 & 3, I am now at the point where I feel like a good therapist. I had suffered from imposter syndrome for so long, but I really feel like I've come into my own in my counselor identity.
    5. My mom, brother, niece, and nephew are visiting next week! It's always stressful when they come, but the joy I feel when we spend time together kind of overshadows that.
    6. I discovered that I'm wicked good at Mortal Kombat this weekend. I haven't played since I was a kid, and MH bought Mortal Combat X for our Playstation on a whim on Saturday night, and it turns out I still have skills. This is what happens when a girl grows up sandwiched between two brothers, lol.
    7. Carbs are life.
    8. I am so thankful that I still feel up to going running, even if I've slowed my pace down a bit. I don't run - I am a runner.
    9. I have the bestest doggos in the whole wide world. 
    10. It's taco Tuesday. I'm stoked.
    Me: 37 / DH: 41
    Due with baby #2: Feb 2022

• @mdfarmchick My swimsuits come today. I ordered two 1-piece suits and one high waisted piece. I'm hoping at least one works out. One of them is the Cupshe brand. We are going to the Kalahari, it is pretty similar to the Great Wolf Lodge.
    I'm jealous you are so far in Christmas shopping. I have not started yet!

@chewie5990 I LOVE Call the Midwife!

@soprano19 I'm glad your scan went well!

@yodamama I love Taco Tuesday, except I didn't make taco's last night. We had Annie's GF mac n' cheese, hotdogs and I had salad, everyone else had green beans. I seriously could eat taco's every single day though.
    TTC#1 July 2015 
    • BFP: 9/16/15 — MC: 11/8/15 Blighted Ovum
    • BFP: 3/10/16 — Baby Girl born 11/20/16
    TTC#2 April 2019 
    • BFP: 9/12/19 — EDD 5/15/20