April 2020 Moms

So sensitive

Re: So sensitive

• Hi. We don’t really do this kind of one-off post here. There is an ultrasound post pinned to the top part of the board where you can post ultrasound photos. I do recommend that you edit your photos, though. They include your full name. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Me 34 DH 34 
    PCOS

DS1 born September 2017
    Baby number 2 due 4/11/20
  • Ohhhhh goodness! What’s the point of a “community” board if we can’t post little things like this when we want, that’s not in an assigned spot. That’s so annoying. I’ve used these apps since getting pregnant with our first in 2011!! They definitely suck now. Thanks for the reminder that my using these things nowadays is pointless. 
  • Loading the player...
  • A bit of an over reaction there........ :o
  • No idea who you are or what gender theory you're talking about. Thanks for randomly posting your u/s photos with your full information listed. You obviously don't post often if you are so shocked that these boards are organized. Good luck.

• So, I was actually just going to ignore this post, but wanted to tell the OP that her full name was on display on the internet. Silly me. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Me 34 DH 34 
    PCOS

DS1 born September 2017
    Baby number 2 due 4/11/20
  • @Linsdayann I think @mercury94 was trying to do you a favor since your full name and details are on display on the internet. All she was saying was that we have a dedicated thread to post ultrasound images that you could use. There are several threads going on here and there's a higher chance of your post getting noticed if you posted it to the right place. That is all. No one was deterring you from posting or asking questions. 
  • if any one of you looked up my name on the internet with just Lindsay Becerra I promise you there are a ton and not a single one is me... who even cares about that. Everything everyone post on social media’s.. unless your someone known or giving out actually “handles” there are always tons on people with the same names. It reaaaaally really doesn’t matter. I surly don’t feel like I need to worry about it. I know not a single person can find me specifically with just that info. 
  • I won’t bother posting or looking at this “ community “ section anymore. No room for extra sensitive mommas when I have a beautiful family of 6 to take care of. ✌🏻
  • Could you just leave already? Stop doubling down and find a group that's willing to put up with your grammar errors and hoity toity attitude. 

I've been on the bump since having my first child in 2011 as well, and boy can I tell you you're lucky this month's group of ladies is as kind and open minded as they are. You would have been devoured by wolves on any of my 3 previous BMBs at this point. So again I say the following:

BabyFruit Ticker . Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker . Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I’m so sad I missed this... 😩