Raves/Rants:

Questions: 

GTKY: What's your favorite holiday?
BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Group 2(April 9-16) week of 9/30

• EDD/W+D: 12 weeks tomorrow!

Team finding out/pink/blue/green: green

Baby is the size of a(n): toy soldier

Upcoming Appointments: oct 11th. Can't wait. We're announcing after that!

How are you feeling? Just tired. Nausea isn't too bad as long as I take medicine

Raves/Rants: took DS to children's service for the Jewish holiday of Rosh Hashanah and he was running all over the place. Love that he's comfortable, but wish he would sit still some days.

Questions: none

GTKY: What's your favorite holiday? Prob Hanukkah. I do love Passover too becsuse I love matzo ball soup
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • EDD/W+D: 12 weeks tomorrow 

Team finding out/pink/blue/green: did my blood draw on Sunday so we will find out Wednesday or Thursday. Telling the kids Saturday and if all goes well at my NT scan on the 7th, we will announce to extended family friends. Not sure when we will do the social media announcement yet. 

Baby is the size of a(n): plum. 

Upcoming Appointments: NT and OB appointment next Monday. 

How are you feeling? I either feel fine, have all day nausea or nausea in the evenings. I think I’m turning a corner and I’m so ready. I can also feel some energy coming back. 

Raves/Rants: my OB’s office is in the process of transitioning high risk docs around (it’s a new hospital but not a new practice) which impacts me and the number of times they have had to change my NT scan time/location is getting annoying. 4th time the charm?

GTKY: What's your favorite holiday? Halloween. It’s the most stress free fun holiday! And we stretch it out the entire month of October. As an adult, thanksgiving and Christmas are full of family obligations/expectations and it’s stresses me out. Only time I wish we lived far away from family. 

Diagnosed PCOS 2013
    7th Round of Fertility treatment (Femara + Ovidrel + IUI) 12/14 = BFP. DS born Sept.15 
    Natural BFP Feb 2017. DD born Oct. 2017
    Natural BFP Aug. 2019, EDD April 2020

• Loading the player...
  • EDD/W+D:  4/16 11w5d

Team finding out/pink/blue/green: pink!

Baby is the size of a(n): lime

Upcoming Appointments: 10/11 NT scan

How are you feeling? Still a ton of ms and vertigo

Raves/Rants: lamb gyros are the only delicious food right now and luckily there's an amazing Greek spot right next to my office

Questions: none this week

Halloween! I'm a goth so it's the one time a year I get to go full ham with my normal everyday style and *not* get funny looks in public lol
    BabyFruit Ticker . Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker . Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • EDD/W+D: 4/11 12w2d

Team finding out/pink/blue/green: Finding out, but hopefully not until anatomy scan as I’m only getting the NIPT if the NT is abnormal (which it was with DS).

Baby is the size of a(n): macaron, which I now want to eat. 

Upcoming Appointments: NT scan on Friday. 

How are you feeling? So tired. Hungry a lot of the time. 

Raves/Rants: My daycare is closed on Friday. My parents are out of town helping with my brother’s kids, MIL is out of town for work. So, DH is taking the day and missing my NT scan. Kind of sucks for him to miss work and still not get to go to the appointment, but our clinic doesn’t allow kids under 6 in the ultrasound room. 

Questions: nope

GTKY: What's your favorite holiday? Christmas normally, but I do work Christmas Eve and the day after this year, so I might prefer Thanksgiving this one time (we’ll be at Disney).

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Me 34 DH 34 
    PCOS

DS1 born September 2017
    Baby number 2 due 4/11/20
  • @Kathryn0903 We have similar issues when we try to take DS to church. Won’t sit still, won’t go to the nursery. Someone always ends up walking around with him. 

@coaster102516 Sorry they’ve moved your appointment so many times. That’s frustrating. Hope you get great results and they don’t change it again. 

@fitzandgiggles Glad you have a good place to get the gyros. Sounds delicious now that you mention it. Congrats on baby girl. So jealous of the people finding out so soon. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Me 34 DH 34 
    PCOS

DS1 born September 2017
    Baby number 2 due 4/11/20
  • @fitzandgiggles yum! Gyro sounds like dinner now. 

@mercury94 sorry about your DH missing the NT, that scheduling is frustrating. 

EDD/W+D: April 12 , 12w1d

Team finding out/pink/blue/green: blue!

Baby is the size of a(n): ripe apricot 

Upcoming Appointments: Oct 7 for NT & first real OB appt 

How are you feeling? Good! Still tired but otherwise thankful to feel like myself most days. We got NIPT results back which were good so that is a relief. Looking forward to NT next week. Can’t wait until I can feel kicks and really know he’s there. 

Raves/Rants: The last few weeks have been so busy and flown by! Can’t believe we are closing out first tri. Also, went to a spin class today and the instructor said “if you have a baby in your belly modify this one!” There is at least one other pregnant mama in the class, but that comment just made me smile! 

GTKY: What's your favorite holiday? Hmm, am I allowed to say that whole time period between thanksgiving and New Years? I guess Christmas if I legit choose. I’d then love if we jumped right back to spring/summer weather and skipped the rest of winter. 
  • sanpelligrinosanpelligrino member
    edited October 2019
    EDD/W+D: 12w1d

Team finding out/pink/blue/green: blue

Baby is the size of a(n): lemon

Upcoming Appointments: 12w OB appt tomorrow. i'll have to wait for the 20w anatomy scan for everything  :smile:

How are you feeling? lower back pain. have been having occasional cramping. 

Raves/Rants: nope 

Questions: nope

GTKY: What's your favorite holiday? I love both Thanksgiving and Christmas, would be tough to pick one. 

• EDD/W+D: 12w today

Team finding out/pink/blue/green: Finding out (doing NIPT this Friday) 

Baby is the size of a(n): plum

Upcoming Appointments: NIPT blood work and NT scan Friday.

How are you feeling? Starting to feel better but nausea and fatigue are still there. My hips also feel like they're falling apart already.

Raves/Rants: DS is having pee accidents at daycare and sometimes at home. I thought we were really close to being fully trained but there's been a regression. I'm also worried that they're not reminding him to go often enough at daycare.

Questions: Nah.

GTKY: What's your favorite holiday? Hm. I guess Halloween? I live far from family, so Christmas either means travel or feeling a bit lonely.
  • EDD/W+D: April 11 / 12+2

Team finding out/pink/blue/green: 
    Finding out but not until the anatomy scan. 

Baby is the size of a(n):
    plum

Upcoming Appointments:
    not until 16 weeks on Oct 24. Feels like forever!

How are you feeling? 
    MS is still there but definitely lightening up it seems. I’m getting a little more energy too. But my neck and head have been not the best so I went to the chiropractor today for the first time in awhile and it was so needed.

Raves/Rants: As excited as I am to be almost out of the first trimester I am going to miss sleeping on my back. 

Questions: none right now 

Halloween or Christmas. 
  • EDD/W+D: 12w today

Team finding out/pink/blue/green: finding out

Baby is the size of a(n): apricot

Upcoming Appointments: NT scan on 10/7 and next OB appointment on 10/15

How are you feeling? Hard to tell. This weekend was the worst my nausea's been: I wasn't able to keep anything down. I took a sick day yesterday, which I really couldn't afford, and am feeling a lot better today. I'm hoping that the worst is over, if I at least stay on top of eating regularly, but I'm nervous it'll get bad again.

Raves/Rants: Rave: My son is spending the night at my mom's tonight, so we'll have a quiet peaceful house, and then I'm gone 2 days for a work trip, with a hotel room to myself. I cannot wait. On Thursday I don't have anywhere I have to be until 10am!

Questions: None

GTKY: What's your favorite holiday? I love Christmas so much. It has gotten a lot more stressful in recent years (my husband and I both have divorced parents, so there's a lot of family politics involved in who we see and when), but I love the decorations, the music, the gift giving. I work retail at an indie bookstore, and working the last few days before Christmas is my absolute favorite.
  • EDD/W+D: 12+4

Team finding out/pink/blue/green: Finding out

Baby is the size of a(n):  Lime

Upcoming Appointments: Not until the end of the month. Had one last week. So far so good.

How are you feeling? I've had better days. Feeling super nauseous.

Raves/Rants: We got our genetic results back, everything came back low risk. I really want to find out the gender but my husband insist on waiting until our ultrasound appt in two weeks! I can't wait that long. To make matter worse, he has the envelope! 

Questions: None

GTKY: What's your favorite holiday? Definitely Christmas! I live a few hours away from my family. So getting together for the holidays is exciting. 
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • I’m in week one (barely), but I like to see what’s going on with you ladies! 😊

@emalue We might wait a week after our anatomy scan so we can open the results with family for Thanksgiving. My husband is the one who wants to find out, but still, once I know it is in an envelope in my house, I will not be able to resist! Wishing you the best in your wait!
  • You ladies have will powers of steel. I would have caved in no time :)