Group 1 (2/1-2/7) Check In w/o 9/30

EDD/W+D:

Team finding out/pink/blue/green:

Baby is the size of a(n): 

Upcoming Appointments: 

How are you feeling?

Raves/Rants: 

Questions: 

GTKY: What is something you are REALLY looking forward to once baby is born? 
TW
BFP 6/3/19 EDD 2/14/20 BFP 4/15/21 EDD 12/20/21
Diagnosed with PCOS & Hashimoto's

Re: Group 1 (2/1-2/7) Check In w/o 9/30

• EDD/W+D: 2/5/20 / 21+5

Team finding out/pink/blue/green: Pink

Baby is the size of a(n): Endive 

Upcoming Appointments: October 24 

How are you feeling? Nauseous again and having terrible allergies. Not sure all of this is due to pregnancy. Also, my feet have been hurting lately due to the extra weight I think. 

Raves/Rants: I’ve been MIA the past couple of days with two sick kiddos. Stomach bugs are the worst. Rave is that I’m excited tomorrow is October 1! I have all my pumpkins out and love this time of year! 

Questions: Has everyone started on the nursery? I thought I’d start at the end of October.

GTKY: What is something you are REALLY looking forward to once baby is born? Newborn snuggles are the best. It never gets old. 
  • Loading the player...
  • @therealbitts I painted my nursery last week after finding out the gender. I didn’t want to wait too long and then be too big/tired to get it painted. Still working on furniture in stuff but it’s nice to have the painting done!

@taylor2020 it sounds like round ligament pain to me, but if you’re worried, it doesn’t hurt to give your doctor a call!
  • EDD/W+D: 2/7/20 21w3d

Team finding out/pink/blue/green: We are team blue. I still can't believe it!

Baby is the size of a(n): His palm is the size of dime. <3

Upcoming Appointments: I have another ultrasound 10/2 because he was not cooperating to get the images of his heart they need to see. And then I have my OB appt on 10/8.

How are you feeling? Feeling really good! Starting to notice I can't move as suddenly as I used to and get horrible sharp pains. But other than that, I am good. I wish I was feeling him more consistently. Some days I feel him so much, and other days I have to pull out my doppler to make sure things are still ok. I am ready for the days that I know for sure he is moving around in there everyday.

Raves/Rants: Rave: Finally got a good chunk of the spare room, soon to be nursery, cleaned out. Thanks to my DD. lol I got 6 bags of old clothes out of there, and a few other larger items. My husband wasn't feeling good this weekend and my daughter knew how much I wanted it done, so while I was in the shower she took 5 of the boxes out of there and stuck them in the hallway to surprise me. It melted my heart seeing how much she wanted to help me and while I now have crap in my hallway to move tonight, it was the sweetest thing ever for her to do all the work to help me. 

Questions: 

GTKY: What is something you are REALLY looking forward to once baby is born? The snuggles. Can. Not. Wait. And the smell of newborn baby. Gahh my favorite. I also can not wait for the moment that my DD meets her brother. 
  • @therealbitts We are almost done with getting it cleaned out and my goal is to have it painted and the furniture put back together by the end of October.