BFP 6/3/19 EDD 2/14/20 BFP 4/15/21 EDD 12/20/21
Diagnosed with PCOS & Hashimoto's

Re: Monday BF

• Loading the player...
  • @taylor2020 No! Not snow already!
    TW
  • @celticknotfire Oh man! I am so sorry it wasn't a good week. That is so frustrating she was questioning so many things! 
    TW
  • @Taylor2020
    We've had the opposite! It's been lovely in the upper 60s/low 70s. Today it's 86! But we'll be down to mid 50s by Friday. Guess I'll take it over snow though! I'm not ready for that half of the year! 

My BF is my feel hurt!! Plantar fasciitis isn't fun, but i've bought some shoe inserts (though they didn't work for my flats today...not that those help either) and also some compression socks for nighttime wear. Bonus is they're supposed to be good for reducing pregnancy foot swelling too! I've been stubbornly putting off going to the doctor for it. I'm just going to try some of the physical therapy exercises I've found online before caving and getting professional help. 
  • @taylor2020 that sounds like the weather where live too! Only our snow has been limited to. Few drifting flakes. Down south they had what could probably legitimately be called a snow storm later in the winter. I am so over all of this. 😭
  • @celticknotfire WTF?! Like woman mind your own uterus! My monkey, my circus- enjoy the view from the crowd and STFU. Sorry you had to deal with that.

@leksiL I'm in denial about giving up running. It's all temporary, but 20 more weeks feels like an eternity from here!

My Monday BF is working. I'm really really really off task and have been thinking about cleaning my bath tub and the basement drain all morning... I'm just completely somewhere else as far as headspace lately. I desperately want to nest and clean and prep during the day while I have energy. By the time I'm done sitting at my desk (whether work was completely efficiently or not) I'm drained and just make dinner and crash out.
  • @celticknotfire I'm so sorry you had to tolerate a whole week of that "in my day" nonsense. The whole "my kids were fine" argument frustrates me. 

My MBF is self-induced. I got in the silliest car accident and it was all my fault. There was a bus that realized they had a passenger waiting at the last moment, and "pulled over" but they left at least a 4 ft gap between the curb and the bus. So they were sticking out a lot further into my lane than I realized. I misjudged my car's width and scraped against the bus' bumper. Thankfully there was no damage to the bus, but I definitely scraped up my newish car. Ugh... 
  • @lanie1000 Ughh dumb car accidents like that are the worst. I ran into a pole at a coffee stand once scraping the crap out of my car because I was rushing and not paying attention. I am glad you are ok though and I am sorry about the damage to you car!