Group 2 (2/8-2/14) Check In w/o 9/30

EDD/W+D:

Team finding out/pink/blue/green:

Baby is the size of a(n): 

Upcoming Appointments: 

How are you feeling?

Raves/Rants: 

Questions: 

GTKY: What is something you are REALLY looking forward to once baby is born? 
TW
BFP 6/3/19 EDD 2/14/20 BFP 4/15/21 EDD 12/20/21
Diagnosed with PCOS & Hashimoto's

Re: Group 2 (2/8-2/14) Check In w/o 9/30

• Loading the player...
  • @kiwi2628 Oh I totally feel you on being excited to get rid of all the baby things! My daughter is 6.5 and we have held on to the majority of all the big items this whole time. So while I don't want my son to grow up too fast, I am SO ready to start parting with all the stuff as I go instead of holding on!
  • @noxacanthus Oh, I like the size of a bottle of sriracha! lol. Hope you can get everything settled getting insurance and the new OB figured out! Sorry you had a rough day on Saturday! How exciting you get to move in tomorrow! That ikea trip sounds lovely!!! 

@ACAC25 Glad you've been feeling better! 

@kiwi2628 Glad the AS went well. Hope you guys enjoy your son's 1st birthday! How fun! 

@craftywitch Feeling slower working out is so tough! But you're still doing it! So exciting about your sister's reveal! 
    TW
  • @daffodil_shoe Oh yum, wine! Too cute about baby's kicks! Hope your lip heals quickly and you didn't need stitches! 
    TW
  • @kiwi2628, hope I’m not being nosey, I’m wondering what they are looking for with baby’s blood flow and growth. I ask because I am also having another ultrasound for that reason. 
  • @clee5711, ohhh I should put a fall beer away too! They are my favorite!
  • @jvk2012 mine isnt for the same issue as yours. Mine is due to something similar to Rhesus disease- basically my blood may be attacking DDs blood and causing her to become anemic, so they are monitoring the blood flow to her brain to make sure she doesn't need an intrauterine transfusion. 
  • @um_thor I was having them more about 3-4 weeks ago. I told the nurse during my virtual visit and she said I shouldn't be having them that early, so if I was to drink water and rest for a bit. I have noticed since I have been drinking more water, I haven't had them really. 
  • @um_thor I've got BH for sure. Anytime I'm dehydrated and walking around too much, sometimes at random, and every single time I have an orgasm I get a BH.
  • Thanks, @bg122785 & @craftywitch. I’ve been slacking on water lately- I’ll have to make that a renewed priority.