Baby is the size of a(n):

Upcoming appointments:

How are you feeling? 

Raves/Rants: 

Questions: 

GTKY: What is your favorite food?

Re: Group 4 (May 25th-31st) Check-in w/o 9/30

• EDD:  May 30, 2020 (based on LMP)

Team Finding Out/Pink/Blue/Green:  Probably finding out. 

Baby is the size of a(n): orange seed!

Upcoming appointments:  MFM, cardiologist, and OBGYN. I DO feel like the aspirin is helping, but we need to make sure the extra pressure isn't causing my heart to enlarge like last time, so some close monitoring. 

How are you feeling? Got sick this morning, but it was only the second time, and I am feeling okay now. The brain fog is killing me though. I made a mistake at work last week (which will cost me $60 to fix) so I spent the morning correcting it. We have to disclose the "Reason" for our error, and I was joking with the trading desk it was mommy brain. She said her kids are in their 20's and she still feels like they stole her brain!

Raves/Rants:  I want to just be home. We were traveling all last week, and I have a conference in NJ this week, then another out of state in two weeks. 

Questions:  So, I know the baby is pretty protected behind my pelvic bone right now, but my toddler keeps head butting me HARD right in the low stomach. (thats how tall he is) - My mom said "He's going to cause a loss if you don't stop him!!!" That's not really a thing right? #talkmedown

GTKY: What is your favorite food? Probably enchiladas. 

• EDD: May 25

Team Finding Out/Pink/Blue/Green: Finding Out

Baby is the size of a(n): sweet pea

Upcoming appointments: First appt is 10/15

How are you feeling? Exhausted. I cannot stay awake, and my boobs hurt 24/7

Raves/Rants: I think I'm getting a cold and I can't take the good stuff.

Questions: Why do birds suddenly appear every time you are near?

GTKY: What is your favorite food? Tillamook Chocolate Peanut Butter ice cream. I went 7 years without it when we moved here from Oregon, and now Publix has it. I cry a little every time I eat it. 
  • Loading the player...
  • EDD: June 3

Team Finding Out/Pink/Blue/Green: Finding out, hoping for team pink!

Baby is the size of a(n): I think it's still the size of a seed?

Upcoming appointments: 10/24...can't wait to see my little gummy bear :)

How are you feeling? Super bloated.  I keep peeing on sticks and they keep getting darker, so I think this is officially official, lol.  I also have major pregnancy brain already.  It's ridiculous.

Raves/Rants: I'm ready to be in the 2nd trimester so I can (hopefully) just enjoy this and not be worried or feeling gross.

Questions: 

GTKY: What is your favorite food? Hmm...I love a good steak!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • @whatsbumpinpumpkin

No...that's not a thing.  Baby is fine :) But hopefully your LO stops because I imagine that can't feel good.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • EDD: 5/29

Team Finding Out/Pink/Blue/Green: Finding out!!

Baby is the size of a(n): Apple seed

Upcoming appointments: none yet :)

How are you feeling? I’m tired and my boobs are killin’ me, but other than that I’m doing alright. I had forgotten all the first tri discomfort!

Raves/Rants: We had a HUGE save at work last night- what could have been a tragic outcome ended up being amazing thanks to my quick moving coworkers and awesome doc. I just want to celebrate mama and baby going home happy and healthy! It feels so good when we have days like that. 

Questions: None from me 

GTKY: What is your favorite food? Probably sushi!
  • @whatsbumpinpumpkin baby is so well protected in there! All through the pregnancy they’re in a cushion of amniotic fluid so no worries :) 
  • @thepretzelchick girl saaaaaaaame. My boobs are SO ridiculously sore and I’m in bed by 8 😂
  • EDD: 5/27

Team Finding Out/Pink/Blue/Green: Green 

Baby is the size of a(n): apple seed

Upcoming appointments: I will call this week to set this up.

How are you feeling? starting to feel sick which is a relief

Raves/Rants: DD slept in this morning until 7:30 which meant I laid in bed with her until 7 and scrambled to get ready and out of the house by 7:30 I woke her up and threw her in the bike trailer still in PJs with out a diaper change. It was nice seeing how lately she won't sleep later than 6, I just wish I could have enjoyed it and slept in too. 

Questions: Anyone have a favorite seafood recipe? (Not salmon that spends time in rivers)

GTKY: What is your favorite food? Seafood, clams, mussels, lobster, haddock. It's all just so yummy I'm thinking I need to stock up on this because it doesn't sound like meat in my head and meat is making me sick currently. 

@whatsbumpinpumpkin
    My 1 year old just started this thing when she climbs on to the couch with her bear and a blanket and then starts rapidly kicking me in the stomach. I really don't know what it's about but she thinks it's hilarious but it is not nice feeling. I know nothing can happen right now, but it needs to stop because it's just not cool. 

@daffodilsinmyheart
    my nipples are so sore and my kid still nurses during the night. I've been refusing and it's ended up in huge melt downs, I just can't sometimes. No clue how some moms can bf all pregnancy and then tandem with both.   
  • EDD: May 29

Team Finding Out/Pink/Blue/Green: Finding Out

Baby is the size of a(n): Appleseed (this seems crazy to me..for some reason, it feels so big already, hahaha)

Upcoming appointments: I have my first appointment scheduled for Oct 28, but it isn't with my regular doctor, and I am really hoping I can get in with her, since she knows my full history, and I have so many questions about it. 

How are you feeling? Tired, sore boobs, and I'm so stinking hungry.

Raves/Rants: It's Monday morning, already.

Questions: None for here

GTKY: What is your favorite food?Burritos... oh my god so good give me one now I'm so hungry.......
  • EDD: 
    5/27
    Team Finding Out/Pink/Blue/Green: 
    Crossing our fingers for pink!
    Baby is the size of a(n):
    Appleseed 
    Upcoming appointments:
    None yet
    How are you feeling? 
    Like crap. Morning sickness really kicked in.
    Raves/Rants: 
    I'm living in the Land of Hurty Boobs. 
    Questions: 

GTKY: What is your favorite food?
    Chinese noodles. 
    Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy  Baby Tracker
  • ellie2020ellie2020 member
    edited October 2019
    Hi! Just wanted to check in and see how everyone was feeling :)
  • EDD: 5/29

Team Finding Out/Pink/Blue/Green: Finding out

Baby is the size of a(n): sesame seed

Upcoming appointments: first appointment in on 10/17

How are you feeling? Nauseous, sore boobs, exhausted all the time, and i've been getting uterus cramps from it expanding... 

Rants: Already over all the 1st tri symptoms. 

GTKY: What is your favorite food? Mexican! I love most ethnic food but my favorite is Mexican and could eat it all day, every day. 
  • EDD: 5/26

Team Finding Out Pink/Blue/Green: Finding Out!

Baby is the size of a(n): Sweet Pea

Upcoming Appointments: 10/14 , probably will have to change to a different day due to my husbands ridiculous work schedule!

How are you feeling? My boobs hurt all day everyday! Constant migraines & very tired. Luckily, I have only been a little nauseous twice but now that I said that it’ll probably hit me tomorrow haha

Rants: always different depending on the day/hormones 

GTKY: What is your favorite food: Mac and Cheese! But unfortunately I had to cut it out since I’m trying this healthy meal planning!

• @knottiec0c0986a16bf33da Welcome, please read the pinned posts and familiarize yourself with this community. In particular this one: https://forums.thebump.com/discussion/12746587/knottie-usernames#latest So you can change your username so we can get to know you better. Then please introduce yourself in the introduction thread.
    TTC#1 July 2015 
    • BFP: 9/16/15 — MC: 11/8/15 Blighted Ovum
    • BFP: 3/10/16 — Baby Girl born 11/20/16
    TTC#2 April 2019 
    • BFP: 9/12/19 — EDD 5/15/20

• EDD: May 27

Team Finding Out/Pink/Blue/Green: Finding out

Baby is the size of a(n): Seed

Upcoming appointments: Heartbeat ultrasound happens Monday morning

How are you feeling? My boobs hurt, my butt itches (PIO issues), fatigue, but blessedly I'm not having any morning sickness, in fact I'm having to check my appetite a bit, I'm starving constantly.

Raves/Rants: Semi-rant I'm having issues keeping this pregnancy under wraps. I've got several events planned that I run, I'm suppose to move furniture around to accommodate the groups. I suck at lying but I don't want to tell the truth as to why I shouldn't be moving around a bunch of tables and chairs.

Questions: Best third row seat vehicle/van for a decent price?

GTKY: What is your favorite food? Mexican food.
  • EDD: May 30

Team Finding Out/Pink/Blue/Green: Green

Baby is the size of a(n): Apple Seed

Upcoming appointments: Heartbeat ultrasound 10/10

How are you feeling? Really good but more tired for sure. I read that if you have been doing IVF/ FET on PIO etc your symptoms may be more mild since your body has already been hopped up on drugs for so long. I'm hoping that's why I don't really have symptoms.

GTKY: What is your favorite food? I love bar food! Anything fried.

@stella_700 Happy to join you here!
    Our Journey:
    Me: 40
    TTC since 2017
    3/18-9/18- IUI's
    11/18- IVF #1
    1/19- IVF #2
    8/19- DE Cycle #1- 5 PGS tested normal
    9/19- FET #1- SUCCESS! May 2020
    10/21- FET #2- SUCCESS! July 2022
  • EDD: 5/25/2020

Team Finding Out/Pink/Blue/Green: right now we want to find out

Baby is the size of a(n): Raspberry!

Upcoming appointments: 10/22/19 first ultrasound 

How are you feeling? Nauseous and I’ve had a horrible migraine for two weeks

Raves/Rants: I reaaaaaally wish this pukey metallic taste would get out of my mouth!

Questions: none

GTKY: What is your favorite food? Saltines!
  • @lulam13 we have the same first ultrasound date! 
  • @jhysmath how exciting! We had our first prenatal appointment on the 18th and were kind of bummed we didn’t get to see but we’re very happy we get an ultrasound so soon! I hope I can make out the little bean in the picture! How are you feeling about it?
  • @lulam13 I'm both excited and nervous I've had a MMC before so going into these things is always pretty nerve racking, I'm hoping the fact that I'm so nauseous all the time is a good sign and we'll see the little gummy bear tomorrow. I think it will make things feel more real once I see there is actually something in there, but I'm most excited about taking the afternoon off and not having my most dreaded class of freshmen.