1st Trimester
Options

Post and Runs, my mini vent

I will say this is a dumb vent, but yet it is frustrating.

I stay on these boards to help give advice, as I know that they are slow compared to the Tri-boards. As I am a permanent secondary infertile momma :(

Yet, it irks me with all the post-and-go stuff that continually happens.  

They post a question to never come back and respond (though it's probably because they dont like the responses; i.e. the tech said boy but I dont think so what are your thoughts?). LOL. I dont mind giving advice and helping out, but it seems like posters get butt hurt over things too easily. Or I'm just crazy! Lol! 

Re: Post and Runs, my mini vent

• Options
    @harpseal135 Totally agree with you! I think you're right that a lot don't like the answers. Also I think some people miss the point of the word "Community".
  • Options
    @jrouge12 I agree with you 100% on the community aspect! 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I think a lot of people come to 1st Trimester in particular with all of their "HOLY BUTT I'M PREGNANT WHAT DO" shock, ask a question, get an answer, and leave without responding. Seems to me that people who want the community end up on their BMB more consistently.
  • Options
    I think a lot of people come to 1st Trimester in particular with all of their "HOLY BUTT I'M PREGNANT WHAT DO" shock, ask a question, get an answer, and leave without responding. Seems to me that people who want the community end up on their BMB more consistently.
    True, but in 2nd and 3rd tri - it doesnt seem that way at all.  

It is what it is.