Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

TWW Weekend 9/28-9/29

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW (trigger warning) and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!** 

Month/Cycle: 

CD/DPO: 

Timing: 

Typical LP length: 

Testing: 

R/R:

CS/Q:

~~Signature Trigger Warning~~

Me: 32; Him: 36
Married: Oct 20, 2013
BFP 1: Aug 31, 2015
EDD 1: May 12, 2016
DD1 Emma born May 12, 2016
An Honest Account of New Motherhood (with Postpartum Anxiety, Depression, and OCD)

BFP 2: October 07, 2019
EDD 2: June 20, 2020

Re: TWW Weekend 9/28-9/29

• Loading the player...
  • Options

@tyrion_ I’m glad you had fun at the Halloween party! 

@mvt2003 boo for having to work all weekend. I hope your girls dinner is a nice distraction! 

Month/Cycle: 4/3

CD/DPO: 26/4

Timing: -3, -1, +1

Typical LP length: idk 

Testing: going to hold out as long as possible but this is also about the time when I become a crazy SS person. 

R/R: well the weather turned to crap so it looks like all our fall plans are on hold! Probably gonna wander around Target and buy things I do not need instead. 

CS/Q: no 

• Options
    bows22bows22 member
    edited September 2019
    @tyrion_ that’s so cool that Serena was there when you were! I don’t know why I get so excited about celebrities but I do haha

@mvt2003 I hope you are just irritable because you’ve had a lot going on. That’s a good idea about getting your home office set up for the winter. I like to work from home at least for an hour or 2 until they can get the roads clear. Do they even clear the roads in New England haha?

@chaos-and-coffee our weather was gross this morning but then cleared up so I hope yours did too!

@begging4abump I think your guess about what they want to talk about sounds right, but I’m sorry that you feel like you might not be up for it. Are you catholic? I don’t want to pry too much into your situation but I’m having my own struggles with the Catholic Church currently but I’m trying not to let it affect my faith if that makes sense?

@b_1029 I’m too hopeful about your IUI too and am also going to be devastated if it doesn’t work so I’m no help 😂. Are you testing out the trigger again?

Month/Cycle: 10/11

CD/DPO: 21/6

Timing: -2,-1,O,+1

Typical LP length: 12

Testing: Not sure yet.

R/R: Rainy day here today. (Edit - I took so long to post that it is no longer rainy) DH is golfing (kind of far away so hopefully they are having better weather) and I’m sure he is going to be tired when he gets home so we will probably just have a relaxing night in. Tomorrow we are going to our last baseball game of the season! We have had a season ticket package for the past 4 seasons but we are giving them up for various reasons. I’m sure we will still go to games in the future but it won’t be the same.

CS/Q: so much for not temping haha

• Options
    @bows22 nope not this time. I’m just going to stay far away from pregnancy tests this cycle 😂 Hope you guys enjoy a nice night in. 
  • Options
    @begging4abump oh my goodness, your willpower! I’m anxious for you to test! @b_1029 I am also super hopeful for you that the IUI works! @bows22 your timing looks perfect. 

Can I just be hopeful and see we’ll all meet again in the June BMB? 
  • Options
    @b_1029 whaaaaaat?! Can I punch that guy in the dick? (Can I say dick here? Lets find out)

An Honest Account of New Motherhood (with Postpartum Anxiety, Depression, and OCD)

• Options
    @b_1029 YES!! Participate here! I’ve sorely missed getting day-to-day updates from you!! I’m so hopeful for you too, and I totally understand getting hopes up and being terrified. People really need to learn to quit making comments about the size of other people’s families! What is it with your gym? Quit talking and get a workout in, people, and mind your own business!!
    @bows22 yes, catholic. Ugh, that phone call was ROUGH. BIL converted over recently, so he’s ALL about it. He said he’d pray for me and that he had someone I could talk to. He was acting like he was joking, but it felt like it was really how he felt too. 🙄 I hope you enjoy the game tomorrow!! Pirates? I do love how all the Pittsburgh teams have the same colors. 
  • Options
    tyrion_tyrion_ member
    edited September 2019

@mvt2003 I’m sorry you’re working this weekend. The parade was awesome as always. They made some changes from the previous few years so that was nice to see. And the new fireworks show was amazing! 

@begging4abump I’ll be thinking of you over the next few days. Between testing, your discussion with SIL and giving your dad that letter, you have a few heavy emotions coming your way. Big hugs! 

@b_1029 I don’t have many things to say except I hope that dude dropped a weight on his foot after you left. 

@bows22 I don’t usually get too amped up for celebrities but Serena is one of the greatest athletes on earth and I was totally looking crazy searching to catch a glimpse of her on the ride. Have fun at the game tomorrow! 

@chaos-and-coffee I am right there with you on crazy SS during the TWW. But for some reason I’m pretty calm this cycle. Probably the spotting with this random temp dip (maybe mouth breathing?) has me feeling out. 

Edit: spelling 

• Options
    @chaos-and-coffee oh man I am with you on being a crazy ss lady most cycles. Me: "ok kinda crampy and gassy this morning. Probably the mexican I ate last night messing with stomach." Also me "wait I am 7DPO so it could totally be implantation cramping. Ahhhh!" Also me a week later "well there is my period so I guess it was the Mexican. Note to self not to get excited over the morning after mexican symptoms."
    Me: 28 Husband: 31
    TTC#1: January 2015- September 2016
    Infertility, Recurrent Pregnancy Loss
    Rainbow baby born June 6, 2017  ❤️

Baby #2 due June 12, 2018
    BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    I think it's safe to say I've ovulated - just don't know if FF will say I did so yesterday or the day before. So, I'm coming over here.

Month/Cycle: 2/2

CD/DPO: 17

Timing: I THINK I ovulated on the 15th day, so I think our timing was -4, -2, O, +1 ...or all of those -1. More exact tomorrow (should get crosshairs then)

Typical LP length: not sure.

Testing: Probably 8 or 9 DPO. I am not patient like y'all.

R/R: Just feeling a bit bleh about my body image right now. I've been eating a LOT...and kind of like crap, and the scale is up a few pounds. Going to try to do better at least til the scale goes back down lol.

CS/Q:

• Options
    FF changed my CH so now I’m 6 dpo instead of 7. I’m not sure if I agree or disagree but I guess it really doesn’t matter 

My normal temp time is 5 and all of the open arrows are between 4:15-5:40. I tried discarding the CD 13 temp and it didn’t do anything. 
  • Options
    @bows22 that's still frustrating!