February 2020 Moms

FFFC

TW
BFP 6/3/19 EDD 2/14/20 BFP 4/15/21 EDD 12/20/21
Diagnosed with PCOS & Hashimoto's

Re: FFFC

• Loading the player...
  • @craftywitch Bahaha! That's so funny/cute. I'm sure it's fine and they're surprised! 
    TW
  • haha @lanie1000 that is my go-to McDonald's breakfast when I go there! 
  • @lanie1000 I get a large diet from the McDonald’s near my work a couple times a week. They know me and I’m ashamed to say the girl asked where my truck was one day when i drove my husband’s car in! 

As for unhealthy... I’m eating an impulse buy ice cream cone I got on my lunch break...oops.
  • @Swiftlet now I need some ice cream!! Why didn’t I buy any at the grocery store earlier!? Rookie mistake. 
  • @craftywitch I feel your pain. I would do terrible things for a glass of wine right now 😂
  • @craftywitch no judgment from me! I’ve been craving wine SO bad. I normally only have a few glasses a month, so maybe it’s just because I know I *shouldn't* have it when pregnant. But omg do I want a glass so bad...red, white, rosé, I don’t even care. I just want to nibble on good cheese and sip yummy wine.
  • @craftywitch noooo....why'd you have to mention a White Russian?? Now, I have to add that to the list of things I want but can't have!!! I'm pretty sure a virgin version is just a glass of milk. ((sigh))

• We are going to a pub with my sister-in-law and brother-in-law tonight to celebrate my husband's birthday (which was earlier this week). Everyone is going to be drinking and I already want red wine, so this should be interesting. 😩
  • I’ve been doing virgin Moscow mules and they seem to hit the spot lol
    TW
  • @lanie1000 I was thinking the same thing. It’s the rum that makes it!
  • DH and I have a date night planned tonight and I was telling him that ordering a virgin Bahama Mama would be worth the dirty looks. 
  • +1 on missing adult beverages. Went to a work-related networking event last night and was so bummed that I couldn't get a glass of wine at the open bar. I'm a major introvert, so having a drink helps loosen me up for chatting up strangers. 
  • Oh man, I might be the only one here to have a glass of wine during pregnancy.  I don’t get drunk and don’t do it often, but if I get the urge I just have a little and move on with my life.  
  • @DDRRT1982 I have a glass but not until third trimester. Also I’m more likely to have a sangria or mimosa (only half the booze and just as relaxing!)
  • @brookert615 oh I’m so glad I’m not alone in the not wanting nephews hand me downs! It was so sweet of my MIL and SIL to offer me all the boy clothes but I really love shopping for the baby and didn’t really want stuff from six years ago! Thank goodness it’s not an issue now! 
  • @char245 Yes, exactly!!! I’ll take some hand me downs but when we found out (and everyone assumed we would have a boy) they’re like “we have TOTES of clothes for you” 😂 Shopping for clothes for a new baby is so exciting!
    TW
  • We’ll be taking some hand me downs from people but I fully plan to pick and choose what I do and don’t want and either give back or donate the rest! Since we’re having one of each, my plan is just regulation onesies for everyone unless we have to look cute somewhere, then we can wear something more gender specific and cutesy.