April 2020 Moms

Weekend Randoms 9/28-9/29

What's going on this weekend?
BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Weekend Randoms 9/28-9/29

• Today, we are having my MIL watch our son and are going to a local winery for a corn maze. They usually have pumpkins to purchase, so we may get some along with a small one to let our 2 year old paint.
    Tomorrow, we're going to another winery for a fall market they're having with different craft vendors and food trucks.
    Can you tell wine is one of my favorite things when I'm not pregnant? 🤣
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • This morning we went out to breakfast with a group of friends for my birthday. It was nice and relaxed, except for feeling nauseous after lol. Then DS and I took a nap and just woke up. Nice quiet day. Now I have to deliver a bag of clothes and then we'll probably just play.
    Momma to 3 angels and two amazing children
    F born June 2018
    W born September 2020
    #3 due November 2022
  • Loading the player...
  • Having a neck ache / headache doesn’t help you sleep the best. Been up since 4 and threw up around 6.  Laid in bed until I gave up at 7 and then cleaned the kitchen, living room and bathroom while taking periodic rest/drink water breaks.  I’m glad that for the most part my morning nausea this week has been 1) wake up 2) throw up 3) get on with my day!   Will take a nap this afternoon as we have a concert tonight and then we have a BBQ planned with a few couples tomorrow evening.  Low key but fun weekend. 
  • Spending the day cooking and cleaning with DH today :) 
  • DH and I went to a wedding today. The wedding was beautiful and overall I had a good time, but weddings are different when you’re pregnant. Obviously, not drinking was an adjustment but what I really struggled with was my shape wear! Shape wear is never really comfortable, but with how bloated I am it was really uncomfortable all night. 
    Me: 28  DH: 29
    FTM
    BFP 08/25/19, EDD 05/04/20
  • We had a nice, quiet Saturday. I got a few pairs of maternity pants and a swimsuit for Disney at the mall. Then I caught up on TV while DS took a long nap. Hoping for a relaxing Sunday too. Probably depends on if I can get any more sleep. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Me 34 DH 34 
    PCOS

DS1 born September 2017
    Baby number 2 due 4/11/20