April 2020 Moms

Weekly Randoms Week of 9/23

What's going on this week?
BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Weekly Randoms Week of 9/23

• Pretty boring week here, but I'm excited to have a Friday with no plans this week!
    Also, my daycare gives us all my child's artwork, but I really don't need a page of 2 yr old crayon scribbles!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • @drkoyya is it weird reading your DH did that made me cry lol
  • My toddler will not leave my boobs alone today! Get off me child!
    Also, I have fish defrosting in the fridge. Now every time I open the fridge I smell fish 😷
    Momma to 3 angels and two amazing children
    F born June 2018
    W born September 2020
    #3 due November 2022
  • @drkoyya that is the sweetest thing!

One of my best friends called last night to tell me they picked a wedding date and it's the end of March. It will only be an hour away in Banff and there is no wedding party so the expectations of my involvement are limited. But I am thinking there is a good chance I won't be there. My RCS will likely be the first week of April and I am high risk for preterm labor (DD came at 36w). I told her I will do my best to be there, but I will be so sad if I have to miss it!
  • US/Apt tomorrow- 1st one with my obgyn not a nurse practitioner. She has been through it all with us, so it will be nice to get her perspective on the plans going forward, and everything. And an US is always exciting. 
    We have a wedding this weekend and my sister is coming to watch DD so I plan to tell her when she comes. I want her reaction before we go ahead and tell the families bc this will be a nervous shock to all. 
    2 nights in a hotel with no toddler to wake me up?! So excited.
    TW: 
    1 infant loss
    8/17: Our daughter was born
    8/18: Our daughter kicked open heart surgery ass
    2/19: We lost our son to Prader-Willi/Paradoxical Vocal Cord/ Noonans at 6wks old 
    4/26/2020: EDD for baby #3!!!
  • We’ve been telling more of our friends this week and I let my coworkers know today! It’s nice letting others in on our excitement! 
  • Anyone else only able to acess the community features from the web? Community features won't work from the app for me.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • My app is all sorts of messed up- I have an email into help bc it won't even let me login
    TW: 
    1 infant loss
    8/17: Our daughter was born
    8/18: Our daughter kicked open heart surgery ass
    2/19: We lost our son to Prader-Willi/Paradoxical Vocal Cord/ Noonans at 6wks old 
    4/26/2020: EDD for baby #3!!!
  • @smallbutmighty77 I did the email to help and they were no help. Just sent me a link to reset my password. Didn't help!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • @Kathryn0903 I've been having the same issues as well!
  • My app had issues a few weeks ago and I emailed in to ask for help. They had me log out of the app and then log back into the app and then when I went to community I had to log in AGAIN. Ever since then it has worked. 

• Good to know that worked!  Most of the time when I'm at home and not on my work PC I just give up.