February 2020 Moms

WTF Wednesday

What has you going "WTF" today?
TW
BFP 6/3/19 EDD 2/14/20 BFP 4/15/21 EDD 12/20/21
Diagnosed with PCOS & Hashimoto's

Re: WTF Wednesday

• So I forgot leftovers that I was super excited about. So I ended up ordering a sandwich at a local pizza shop that's by my work on GrubHub for pickup. Legit got there when it was supposed to be ready and they're like "it should be done any minute, make yourself comfortable!" So I sat down and I'm waiting... some lady ordered... ate her food and LEFT. I was still sitting there... So I went to the desk and was like "hey I ordered a burger on GrubHub and it was supposed to be ready A HALF HOUR AGO" and the guy at the desk was like "I made that a while ago and they took it on delivery"! At this point I'm almost in tears because I'm so hungry so I asked for a refund and he had to wait until a manager came back and took down my number. I ended up getting a sandwich and fried mozzarella sticks at Sheetz because at this point stress eating is needed LOL. I'm hoping I get a refund though... It's been an hour and still no call... 
    TW
  • @brookert615 my other prego coworker had ordered food for pickup recently and had a similar problem from the Ritual app. I think she said that was one of the first times she had a pregnant rage Haha. Hope you get your refund!
  • Loading the player...
  • @brookert615 omg I would’ve been so upset!! Hanger + pregnancy rage would’ve been fully justified!!
  • @babyroma Oh no! That is so rough! Glad you’re okay, though!
    TW
  • @babyroma that’s scary!! Dumb bus driver 😤 Glad you’re ok! 
  • @babyroma that sounds so scary!.. does social media exist for any other reason though?