Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

TWW Wednesday 9/25

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW (trigger warning) and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!** 

Month/Cycle: 

CD/DPO: 

Timing: 

Typical LP length: 

Testing: 

R/R:

CS/Q:

Re: TWW Wednesday 9/25

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    *Lurking*
    @tyrion_ Happy Birthday!! 🎉 Hope you have a great day...starting it off with Chick-Fila sounds wonderful! 
  • Options
    @tyrion_ @mvt2003 we’re all DPO buddies!

@tyrion_ chick fil a breakfast sounds like the perfect birthday treat!

@mvt2003 sorry things are getting crazy! At least they could be good distractions? The work stuff at least, I guess drama that YH is furious about can’t be good. 
  • Options
    Happy birthday @tyrion_ !! will you get chicken minis? Those are my faaaaaavoriiiiite
    ~~Signature Trigger Warning~~

Me: 32; Him: 36
    Married: Oct 20, 2013
    BFP 1: Aug 31, 2015
    EDD 1: May 12, 2016
    DD1 Emma born May 12, 2016
    An Honest Account of New Motherhood (with Postpartum Anxiety, Depression, and OCD)

BFP 2: October 07, 2019
    EDD 2: June 20, 2020

• Options
    Oh and @tyrion_ yes I am going to this Italian place by my office. It’s business-y and excellent so it’s our go to, but I’m accidentally going there 2 days in a row, plus next Tuesday. Oh well. 
  • Options
    @feather_heather Your RV is gorgeous!!!! (My ILs have one up on the north shore close to Hampton and let's just say it looks more like Breaking Bad than not, so seeing a beautiful one makes me feel like maybe I'd do it one day!!) Also, I had no idea they opened a second HL! I have to schlep to Braintree if I want to go, which is kind of a pain and through a lot of traffic. I love where I live but it's kind of a pain because we have no stores! Everything is in abutting towns, and I'm so spoiled having lived on the South Shore where everything is much easier to get to!
    me: 35 / so: 34 | ttc #1 since 9/2018
    DX: MFI
    IVF Cycle #1 February 2020 4 embryos frozen, 1 fresh transfer = CP 
    FET #1 Natural Cycle March 2020 CXL'd due to Covid-19 :( 
    FET #1 Natural Cycle June 2020 - CP #2
    FET #2 Natural Cycle July 2020 - BFP!!!!!! Beta #1 = 273

June Signature Challenge - Favorite TV Quotes

• Options
    @mvt2003 - Thank you! Never thought I'd be an RV person, but the opportunity fell into our laps this summer. We figured we were at least a decade away from being able to buy a vacation house (hello student loans), and this was a less expensive way to have a place on the cape to getaway! Yes, they opened another one in Hyannis! I grew up on the south shore too (and grew up shopping at the plaza in Braintree). But I avoid that area at all costs now due to traffic (and living on the north shore). 
  • Options
    Ugh @feather_heather I’m so sorry for the BFNs. Glad you are feeling a bit better though ❤️. Your pic looks great, I can’t believe that’s in an RV!

@begging4abump good for you for getting into an exercise routine. I keep saying, I really need to do that! I hope the boob pain is a good sign!
  • Options
    @tyrion_ That would be a crazy-awesome BMB!!!!

• Options
    @b_1029 I would have very real and creepy internet stranger tears! 
  • Options
    @tyrion_ @mvt2003 @b_1029 I would be BEYOND thrilled to share a BMB with you!
  • Options
    Just for the record, even if I don't move over this month, I have amazing feelings for you @tyrion_ @bows22 @b_1029 and if I don't get there I will lurk the $hit out of that BMB!!!!! 

• Options
    edited September 2019

Month/Cycle: 1/1

CD/DPO: 24/7

Timing: -5  :(

Typical LP length: 10-11

Testing: not this time 

R/R: I ranted a little in WTF wednesday, mainly about how things have been a lot lately but I’m trying to think of the positives as well. Also H got a second job. He’s planning on eventually leaving the first. He has good reasons and I want to be supportive but it’s scary at the same time. I will have to go back to my insurance as we will lose his coverage until he can get new coverage after 3 months at the new place. I’m scared because I was excited that the insurance we have now is pretty good all things considered and *TW 

I’m pretty sure also covers some IF it needed down the line.

End TW*

I could always get that coverage if I moved up (currently we work for the same company but different roles, he’s higher than me), but I don’t really want that and want to leave. I don’t know what we will end up with at his new job. I’m trying not to think about it to much. I don’t want to put off ttc because that’s not what I want to do. So I’m just like wtf right now. Very confusing.

Rave: I got to be on a podcast last night with some friends from work! It was so fun!!! Also I just need to get through tonight and then I have two days off.

CS/Q: What’s the rule on discussing symptoms here? Do we do it at all? Just post our chart? Add a trigger? Just curious.

Af is due on Saturday but with a later O date I wouldn’t be surprised if it came on Sunday or Monday instead. I’m not going to test unless it’s later than Monday with no pre-AF symptoms. Cycles can range from 25-29 days for me usually. I stopped temping but I might start back up tomorrow to monitor for a drop. I’m not confident at all about this cycle. 

@bows22 lunch sounds so nice!! And you have a nice chart! 

@tyrion_ yay happy birthday!! Chick fil a breakfast sounds yum! Hope you enjoy your day! You have a pretty chart as well!

@mvt2003 sorry you had to deal with the drama! Definitely hope you don’t get dragged in! I’m glad you have time to yourself and your crafts tonight :):smile:

@feather_heather I’m happy you’re feeling a bit better. Time definitely helps! I’ve been through something a little similar so I’m available if you ever need to talk! Your RV kitchen is fabulous!! Looks so good!

@begging4abump yay for exercise! Glad you’re getting back into it! & hope those sore bbs are a good sign instead of a bad one.

Edit: added a spoiler 

• Options
    @konoha sorry to hear that you’ve had a lot thrown at you all at once, but glad to see you can find some positives too. That can be so hard to do! Hopefully your time off helps too! And as far as rules about cs, I think as long as you’re not asking if you’re pregnant (directly or indirectly), you’re ok. No need to hide the symptoms that you’ve programmed into your chart. Usually the questions are focused on getting people to weigh in on when o happened.
  • Options
    @konoha I agree with @begging4abump. Also a lot of people will post about symptoms in R/R so if you keep reading other posts you will get a feel for it. The charts are in spoilers (I believe) because there were issues with the pages being slow to load with a lot of pictures? Not because it’s a trigger thing. Someone correct me if that’s not right 
  • Options
    @tyrion_ Happy Birthday! I hope you enjoyed the hell out of your vday Chik-Fil-A. 

Me: 28 Husband: 31
    TTC#1: January 2015- September 2016
    Infertility, Recurrent Pregnancy Loss
    Rainbow baby born June 6, 2017  ❤️

Baby #2 due June 12, 2018
    BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    @begging4abump thank you!! Hoping things calm down soon. 

Also thank you and @bows22 for the clarification that was helpful! I know definitely not to ask those questions :D