Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

Meal Prep Monday 9.23

Do we do this in TTGP?
Can we do this?
I’m all out of ideas for interesting food!
What are you making for dinner this week? 

Re: Meal Prep Monday 9.23

• Options
    What are you making for dinner this week? So far I’ve got Salmon & Veggies for Monday, Taco Tuesday, and Pasta w Chicken for Wednesday. I don’t even like any kind of meat, really, but DH says I never have any food in the house he can eat so my compromise is meat for dinner. If I had it my way we’d eat a meat protein once a week lol. 
  • Options
    What are you making for dinner this week? 
    I don't normally meal plan because I change my mind alot about what I feel like eating any given day. I try to change it up every day though so that things aren't boring and mundane. Last week I cooked a whole chicken in the slow cooker one day and the next night with the leftovers made empanadas. I normally plan to make pizza every week but am thinking about taking a break from it, might do tacos this week instead. 

@keikilove not really sure about how to substitute meat. Having it for dinner at least in some way especially for YH is good. Your meal plan for the start of this week sounds great. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    What are you making for dinner this week? so far I’ve got pork with cauliflower rice tonight, tacos, pulled pork sandwiches and probably chicken salads in there somewhere. 
  • Options
    Tonight we're having leftover pizza from last night (homemade), Tuesday and Wednesday is vegetarian enchilada casserole, Thursday will be lemon rosemary chicken with potatoes and roasted green beans, and Friday will probably be homemade pizza again. That's a weekly thing for us. 
  • Options
    @emeraldduchess  I love making and eating homemade pizza. That’s the best 😁 DH and I used to make it a lot but haven’t for awhile so hmm, you just gave me the idea for making it this weekend lol. Thank you. 
  • Options
    @emeraldduchess vegetarian enchilada casserole sounds amazing! For some reason I forget casseroles exist..

@chaos-and-coffee mmm... tacos

I made a chicken breast, sweet potato, veg broth, garlic thingy in the instant pot, so I will have the leftovers for lunch a few days this week. Tues- homemade veggie pizza (with refrigerated dough) Wed- spicy tempeh eggrolls, Thurs- salmon burgers & broccoli fries, and Fri- pasta with portabello mushrooms and sausage. 

• Options
    We generally make four servings for dinner and take leftovers for lunch and I haven't planned out the whole week yet but so far our meal plan is:

One pot shrimp scampi with orzo
    Three cup chicken with brown rice and steamed broccoli
    Pasta with sage and butternut squash

The first two are supposed to only take about 30 minutes so not too bad and the pasta is pretty simple, I'll probably fry the sage and sautee/braise the squash. 
  • Options
    I could really use some help on meal ideas that are quick to make! DH and I are busy Tuesday and Thursday nights mentoring a robotics team so dinner can't be made until about 8:15 so we often end up finally eating around 9.

What are your super quick, thrown together in minutes meals for when you don't have time?? Also minimal pot and pan usage is preferred 😅 because f*** washing dishes. I need all the meal prep help I can get!
    *TW* History:
    Me: 34 DH: 36 | Together since 2007 | Married July 2016

TTC #1 since 7.2017
    Dx: low morph (1%), ANA positive, low decidualization score, high TSH and testosterone, histone antibodies

IUI #1-3 all BFN
    IVF #1 | 6.11.19 | 24R, 17M, 15F, 6B, PGT-A tested - 5 normal, 3 girls & 2 boys
    FET #1 | 9.10.19 | BFN "I know you, but we've never met. I'm with you, but I don't know your name"
    RPL, Receptiva, & ERA testing | all normal/negative, recommended going on gluten and dairy free diet for next FET
    FET #2 | 3.31.20 | Opted to cancelled due to pandemic, continued diet and tried naturally over the summer
    2nd Opinion with another RE | 8.20.20 | Not immune to measles (received 1 dose); SA results similar to 2 years ago; decided to move forward with FET #2 redo at start of next cycle
    Surprise natural BFP! | 9.22.20 | MC 10.23.20 at 8 weeks
    TTCAL naturally | starting 11.22.20

Initial consultation with Reproductive Immunologist | 9.14.21
    Decidualization score biopsy | 10.1.21 | abnormal - low score of 1; endometrial scratch recommended and progesterone supplementation
    Saline sono | 10.15.21 | normal
    Bloodwork | 10.21.21 high TSH, high testosterone, positive for anti-nuclear antibodies and histone antibodies, high protein S, multiple genetic mutations
    BFP! | 11.3.21 | EDD 7.14.22 B) | biopsy provided same effect as endometrial scratch; added supplemental progesterone and estrogen, prednisone, levothyroxine, and MTX Support to maintain pregnancy
    DS born 7.19.22 after induction

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Consultation with RI | 6.6.23
    Saline sono, endometritis biopsy, skin & eye check | all normal
    Labs | high TSH, Factor XIII mutation, high %CD56
    Follow up | 8.8.23 | prescribed metformin, prednisone, plaquenil, and levothyroxine
    Repeat labs after 3 weeks on meds
    Follow up | 11.9.23 | Green light!, increase in prednisone, added lovenox
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    Follow up | 1.16.24 | Green light continues
    TTC put on pause
  • Options
    mvt2003mvt2003 member
    edited September 2019
    @inthewoods23 I would suggest breakfast for dinner! Eggs can be super quick, sausage/bacon with a frozen hash brown in the toaster! Or, if you're ok with prep time, I would make a casserole on Monday or Wednesday and have the leftovers for Tuesday or Thursday. One of our pre-keto favorites that reheats amazingly well is this!  

Edit bc spelling is hard
    me: 35 / so: 34 | ttc #1 since 9/2018
    DX: MFI
    IVF Cycle #1 February 2020 4 embryos frozen, 1 fresh transfer = CP 
    FET #1 Natural Cycle March 2020 CXL'd due to Covid-19 :( 
    FET #1 Natural Cycle June 2020 - CP #2
    FET #2 Natural Cycle July 2020 - BFP!!!!!! Beta #1 = 273

June Signature Challenge - Favorite TV Quotes