Group 1 (2/1-2/7) Check In w/o 9/23

EDD/Weeks + Days: 

Baby is the size of a(n): 

Team Finding Out/Blue/Pink/Green: 

Upcoming Appointments: 

How are you feeling? (Cravings/Symptoms):

Rants/Raves: 

Questions:

GTKY:  If you could own a "vacation home" where would it be?

Re: Group 1 (2/1-2/7) Check In w/o 9/23

• Loading the player...
  • EDD/Weeks + Days: 2/5/20 / 20+6

Baby is the size of a(n): Box of dryer sheets (this is helpful for scale, as I am constantly doing laundry these days with three kids 😆)

Team Finding Out/Blue/Pink/Green: Pink

Upcoming Appointments: OB appt today 

How are you feeling? (Cravings/Symptoms): I pushed myself way too hard this weekend and it took a toll on me. I’m also starting to feel big! 

Rants/Raves: Rave is that the state fair starts this weekend! We always get season passes. Can’t wait for a corny dog! Rant is that I miss wine, beer, etc. One of my favorite parts of the fair is drinking beer (i.e., more than one!). I sound like an alcoholic but it’s the truth. 

Questions: None

GTKY:  If you could own a "vacation home" where would it be? Probably Yosemite. It’s so beautiful there. 
  • @therealbitts Our State fair just ended and we didn't get the chance to go this year. I was SO looking forward to a Krusty Pup (giant corndog), curly fries and fresh lemonade. So have an extra corn dog for me!! ;-) And I feel you on the alcohol... I miss it so much. lol We went to our favorite bar last weekend and I wanted a drink SOOOOO bad. And then this weekend we are going to the UW football game and am going to be surrounded by beer and jello shots. It. Is. The. Worst. hahaha 
  • @taylor2020 Turks was also on my list of dream vacation home spots! We went on vacation there a couple years ago, and are going there again in May 2020. I can’t wait!

@bg122785 Haha glad I am not alone! I am definitely missing my wine in the evenings, especially after a long day of work and taking care of three loud boys. Speaking of, congrats on having a boy! They are so wonderful and you are in for lots of love and adventure! 
  • Thank you @therealbitts!! I am super excited for all that comes with having a little boy!! I just adore my nephews, and so I am excited to have a little boy of my own!
  • @therealbitts, just here to say I also miss alcohol.  In my 1st pregnancy the idea of alcohol disgusted me.  This time, I definitely have times when I miss a social drink or a glass of wine at home.
  • @fefexo22 glad I’m not the only one struggling to sleep due to round ligament pain! I have a pregnancy pillow and everything but keep waking up multiple times a night, on my back and in pain!
  • EDD/Weeks + Days: 21 weeks 2 days

Baby is the size of a(n): endive

Team Finding Out/Blue/Pink/Green: pink

Upcoming Appointments: October 18

How are you feeling? (Cravings/Symptoms): My hips have been killing me when I walk.

Rants/Raves: The high risk dr looked at the mass they found on my placenta and said it’s a subchorionic hemorrhage and should resolve on its own. I have to schedule another ultrasound in 4-8 weeks to check on it. I had the same thing with 2 other pregnancies but only during the first trimester. But they told me not to worry so I’m not going to.

Questions:

GTKY:  If you could own a "vacation home" where would it be? Lake Michigan. It’s so beautiful.
  • @kmj1426, glad you got answers!