Group 2 (2/8-2/14) Check In w/o 9/23

EDD/Weeks + Days: 

Baby is the size of a(n): 

Team Finding Out/Blue/Pink/Green: 

Upcoming Appointments: 

How are you feeling? (Cravings/Symptoms):

Rants/Raves: 

Questions:

GTKY:  If you could own a "vacation home" where would it be?

Re: Group 2 (2/8-2/14) Check In w/o 9/23

• Loading the player...
  • @daffodil_shoe Oh man, that’s such a bummer with the house! Hope they get it fixed, stat! So exciting for your appointment tomorrow, hope baby takes some good pictures ❤️.

@burr1371 What a bummer about the knots in your back! Hope they resolve quickly! It’s so cool  to know where baby is!
    TW
    BFP 6/3/19 EDD 2/14/20 BFP 4/15/21 EDD 12/20/21
    Diagnosed with PCOS & Hashimoto's
  • @daffodil_shoe that is sooo frustrating about the house!
  • @clee5711 So exciting about the AS on Friday! 

@craftywitch Too funny about little man waking you up with those kicks. I’m curious if baby movement can cause BH because I ran into the same think last night and I had to change how I was laying for them to chill out. 
    TW
  • @kiwi2628 Hope baby cooperates at the US tomorrow! Sorry you got kicked this morning but I definitely snorted at the "tyranny of pants". 
    TW
  • @daffodil_shoe, are you walking away from the new house entirely or delaying it until they fix the agreed upon health problem?

@brookert615, I also have only wanted cold drinks and iced tea sounds delicious!  
  • @jvk2012 I was hitting the vending machine up at work and had to go get the mix to bring to save money haha! 
    TW
  • @daffodil_shoe So sorry to hear about the house! Hopefully they get their act together soon.

@burr1371 It might be that the style of pregnancy pillow is not right for you. The C-shaped one I got from a friend gave me knots, but I love the U-shaped one I got on Amazon.
  • @noxacanthus Yay for having a new car without worries! Hope you don't have any issues finding a rental! Also, you never know what baby will want. I know my nieces and nephews were all different in liking certain things but honestly you won't know what will be worth it or not until baby arrives. Personally I'm just getting the things that I can get a deep discount on or whatever.
    TW
  • @jvk2012 depends on the sellers! There’s a major mold issue in the attic (a bathroom fan was vented to the attic instead of outside). They signed an amendment contract to remediate the mold. All they did was get an expert opinion saying it would be best to take care of it when the roof needs to be redone. So now they haven’t done anything. We are absolutely not agreeing to buy this house with mold, and then be on the hook to pay for it ourselves down the road. So we basically said: do what the expert say now, or we are walking away. 
  • @noxacanthus generally babies (especially brand new) do enjoy constant motion, because that’s what they are used to from being walked around in your uterus. (That’s why they are more active in utero when we sleep/lay down too, because they aren’t being rocked to sleep). The swing was a lifesaver for us. I also did a lot of baby wearing.
  • @noxacanthus, it does depend on the baby 100% and just because you liked motion as a baby doesn't mean your baby will.  We borrowed a swing from a cousin and it came in handy a few times but I was glad we didn't buy it.  If you can find one cheap or borrow one that may be worth it until you know how baby feels about the swing.  Also, some babies like side to side motion while others like forward and back, some swings have the option of both.
  • @noxacanthus I love the baby swing. It was a huge hit with both boys. We have the Snug a puppy and it can turn to go forward/ back or side to side.