Trying to Get Pregnant

TWW Weekend 9/21-9/22

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW (trigger warning) and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!** 

Month/Cycle: 

CD/DPO: 

Timing: 

Typical LP length: 

Testing: 

R/R:

CS/Q:

~~Signature Trigger Warning~~

Me: 32; Him: 36
Married: Oct 20, 2013
BFP 1: Aug 31, 2015
EDD 1: May 12, 2016
DD1 Emma born May 12, 2016
An Honest Account of New Motherhood (with Postpartum Anxiety, Depression, and OCD)

BFP 2: October 07, 2019
EDD 2: June 20, 2020

Re: TWW Weekend 9/21-9/22

• Well.. AF came yesterday right on schedule as per usual. (Dagger in heart) 💔It’s off to WTO I go. Another Cycle begins, ☹️ 
  • Loading the player...
  • @mindyb2019 so sorry :( I hope this is the one for you .. fx.

@intothewoods23I’m sorry for your negative. I am sending so many hugs ❤️ 

I’m so sorry you’re not doing well with some family members rn, but I’m happy for you for setting your boundaries and deciding to get some space from those people. My sister is the one that drives MH and I both up the wall. Luckily she lives several hours away and we don’t see her often, but at holidays it’s a struggle. We’re not very good at setting boundaries with her though. 

Month/Cycle: 4/3

CD/DPO: 31/16?

Timing: decent

Typical LP length: 13/14?

Testing: N

R/R: Well, I didn’t make it until Monday. I had a dream that I got a positive and woke up so pumped. Took the test and womp womp ... oh well.  I have had a 31 day cycle before, but if it’s any longer I’m going to lose my mind. 

My BIL & SIL are in town this weekend and we adore spending time with them. We’re spending the day with them today and then going to a show together tonight.

CS/Q: nothing here

• @singing_koala thank you. I hope so too. Sorry for your Negative. Hopefully your cycle won’t be too much longer. Enjoy your day with your family visiting. 
  • AF finally showed up this morning, so I’m heading over to WTO. I’m honestly just glad that cycle was over!