TTCAL wk 9/16

1. Introduce yourself 
2. Status?
3. R/R:
4.GTKY: Favoritve fall activity?

Re: TTCAL wk 9/16

• 1. Introduce yourself - incomplete MC and D&C 3/2019, TTCAL since 4/2019
    2. Status? TWW
    3. R/R: I love that the weather is cooling down a bit! Less bugs and makes my walk home from the train station more enjoyable. 
    4.GTKY: Favorite fall activity? Hmm not sure that we have one (outside of thanksgiving related things?), but we are thinking of going apple picking sometime soon.
    TTC history in spoiler
    Me: 31 Him: 37
    Married: Oct 2015
    Baby G born June 2017
    TTC#2: July 2018
    BFP #2: 2/6/19 MC 3/14/19
    BFP#3 from IUI #2: 6/30/20 EDD 3/9/21

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy  Baby Tracker

• @manillabar I don’t know why but I love your comment about walking home from a train station and apple picking!!! 

1. Introduce yourself- Miscarried September 2014, April 2019, and CP August 2019
    2. Status? TWW- we did a trigger shot this go around and I am not really sure if I will test when the RE said to (9/23). I could have saved myself a lot of hurt if I had just waited. 
    3. R/R:  I had a great Saturday watching football all day, but I still feel my emotions are all wacky. My anxiety is running really high and I am debating going back on my meds. I am also debating if I want to continue with the fertility treatments or just let whatever happens happen. 
    4.GTKY: Favoritve fall activity? My favorite season is fall! I really love all things but I guess my favorite is watching football with the family and also anything scary on TV! 👻
  • Loading the player...
  • . Introduce yourself: partial molar 2/18 ttcal since 5/19
    2. Status? Cd1 
    3. R/R: our interent has been awful lately. It goes in cycles where it works great for a month the next month i call 4-5xs
    4.GTKY: Favoritve fall activity? Does eating count... baked goods in the fall with fresh apples and pumpkins.yum

@manillabar Apple picking sounds like so much fun!

@Mamaof2beautifulgirls I am starting to feel the same way about if it happens. Anxiety is hard and you've had a rough last few months.

• @ble1 of course eating counts 😂!!! Sorry about the internet! I hate when ours’ goes in and out! So annoying!!!
  • tyrion_tyrion_ member
    edited September 2019
    1. Early loss May 2019 
    2. WTO 
    3. R/R: I am so jealous of the cooler weather happening everywhere but here (Florida). It was so humid for my 5k Saturday I could have wrung the sweat out of my shirt. Yuck. 
    4.GTKY: Favoritve fall activity? All the spooky stuff and fall decorations! Last year we traveled to Buffalo and got to go apple picking for the first time in my life! It was so fun, I’m so sad this isn’t something we get to do every year. 

@manillabar Less bugs is always a cause for celebration! 

@Mamaof2beautifulgirls I’m sorry your anxiety is running so high. I hope whatever path you take in managing your anxiety puts you quickly back on track to feeling like yourself. You’ve been through a lot, be gentle with yourself. Big hugs.

@ble1 Eating absolutely counts and this is now my favorite GTKY answer I’ve ever read. 

Edit: missed a word 
  • @tyrion_ that is the one nice thing about the north you get to really have seasonal changes. However the snow and freezing cold I would gladly skip. My moms family lives in GA and everytime when we visit in the fall we're wearing short sleeves and they have puffer jackers on.
  • @Mamaof2beautifulgirls sorry about the anxiety. It makes sense given all that you’ve gone through recently. Hope you’re able to find the best solution for yourself ❤️

@ble1 I hope we actually do it this year! We talked about it last year but didn’t actually go. And I definitely need to do more baking, too. I love (almost) anything baked with pumpkin lol

@tyrion_ yess bugs are the worst. Sorry it hasn’t cooled down for you yet!
    TTC history in spoiler
    Baby G born June 2017

• 1. Introduce yourself - hey everybody, I’m new here. Natural miscarriage just over a week ago. It was a rough few days, but I’m feeling much better now and I’m like extra eager to TTC again. 
    2. Status? WTT
    3. R/R: summer is my favourite season but it seems to have just peaced out without a goodbye. It’s been rainy and chilly here for the last couple weeks. However! I just started a new position with the same company this week, which means more money, and I’m super stoked about that. 
    4.GTKY: Favoritve fall activity? Halloween anything! I love the cute kids dressed up, eating candy, watching horror movies, etc. 
  • @tyrion_ congrats on the 5k! That’s such a Hugh accomplishment!!!

@bbluemoo Welcome and I am sorry you are here! I hope you find the support here like I have from these wonderful women! 
  • @bbluemoo Welcome! I’m very sorry for your loss and that you’ve found yourself here but this group has been a wonderful place to land during a rough time. Hope your stay is very short 💗
  • @Mamaof2beautifulgirls big hugs to you! Whatever will be will be. Will continue to keep my FX for you.

Will be back to tag more!

1. Introduce yourself Two CPs Nov.2018 and July 2019
    2. Status? TWW 
    3. R/R: Am really wanting summer to come back! I rained almost everyday! On a good note it hasn't started snowing yet...I'm guessing it will soon though😝
    4.GTKY: Favoritve fall activity? I do enjoy hiking with leaves crunching under my feet. No bugs is also pretty great.
  • @ottergirl81 I have missed your updates! You were on vacation too long!!! 😜 I hope you had a great time and I am glad to see you
    are back! 
  • @Mamaof2beautifulgirls @tyrion_
    thank you! I was referred here by some other lovely ladies that found this group of women super helpful. So, while I’m sad to be here, I’m happy that I have a group of women to go through this with. ❤️
  • @bbluemoo Welcome, sorry you have to be here hopefully your time here is short. There are a great group of ladies here.

@ottergirl81 Last year it rained all the time it awful all the leaves just fell without changing. I agree snow can wait or just skip this year I'd be fine with that
  • @ottergirl18 Snow? Already?! It was only up to 87 today and that felt cool to me! 
  • Sorry for your loss @bbluemoo. Hope you’re not here for long. It was 47 degrees this morning and it’s going up to 79 degrees. I wasn’t sure how to dress this morning 😂
    TTC history in spoiler
    Baby G born June 2017

• @manillabar I so wish our weather was like that in Alabama!!! We are still running around 70 degrees in the morning and 100 degrees in the afternoon!😭
  • @Mamaof2beautifulgirls omg I do not envy your 100 degree weather!! Sorry!
    TTC history in spoiler
    Baby G born June 2017

• It only got up to 82 today! I almost broke out my boots and sweaters 😂
  • @tyrion_ and @manillabar the weather has finally broke!!! It has been a nice 83 degrees!!!