December 2019 Moms

GTKY - usernames

Why did you choose your username? What does it mean to you?

Re: GTKY - usernames

• Loading the player...
  • @mrszoobear that is awesome! I actually graduated from the college of agriculture 😊 Go Green!! 
  • @mrszoobear @Spartanrd4 My sister went to MSU! She loved it.
  • @KTZ17 @ktmaesim Fellow Katie here 👋🏼
  • A shortened version of my name and an important date 
    Me: 39  DH: 30
    Married 1/28/17
    TW:
    BFP #1 2/26/17, MMC 5/2/17
    BFP #2 10/10/17, MC 11/4/17
    BFP #3 12/17/17 Birth 8/13/18
    BFP #4 4/21/19 Birth 12/5/2019

• @Spartanrd4 - I hope I'm not being too invasive. But what made you decide to go from agriculture to becoming a dietitian?
  • @mrszoobear oh I didn't major in agriculture....dietetics is in the college of agriculture and natural resources for some reason (maybe because we deal with food?? Other majors in our group was nutritional sciences and food science) 🤷‍♀️ it was kind of weird at graduation when we were standing up there with people who got their degree in things like forestry, fishery and wildlife, animal science, turf grass management haha 
  • @Spartanrd4 - ohhhh that makes since. It is an odd cluster lol. Most of my friends that studied agriculture at MSU now analyze dirt samples for farms 😂 Not my idea of fun but to each their own. 
  • First initial, middle initial, maiden name. Totally uncreative. Also from my Knot days
    ME: 34
    DH: 37
    DD: 03/17/17
    DS: 12/06/19
  • First initial of first name and when DH and I were dating he would call me stinks. Romantical I know. 
  • So my first name and married last name are basically the same thing (thanks hubs), so NSquared. Believe it or not it wasn't available on TB (NSquared or NSquaredLife) so I had to add numbers: 143 = I love you.
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Married to DH for 6 years (together for 16)
    DS born 12.13.14
    DD born 10.15.16
    BFP 1.24.18, MC 3.13.18
    <3 BFP 4.25.19, EDD 12.31.19  <3