April 2020 Moms
Options

Always Exhausted

drkoyyadrkoyya member
edited September 2019 in April 2020 Moms
Anyone else feeling tired all of the time? 
Me: 28  DH: 29
FTM
BFP 08/25/19, EDD 05/04/20

Re: Always Exhausted

• Options
    I “worked from home today” but just ended up eating and taking naps. I’m on the same nap schedule as my cat. 

I feel extremely unproductive but I keep reminding myself that growing a human takes a lot of energy and it’s okay to rest.
    Me: 28  DH: 29
    FTM
    BFP 08/25/19, EDD 05/04/20
  • Options
    @drkoyya yes, me too. I nap when my toddler naps and go to bed most nights shortly after 9. If I remember correctly, I was less exhausted once 2nd trimester hit.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @drkoyya yep. I sleep about 9-10 hours a night, then when I get home from work I sleep for an hour to an hour and a half before I can accomplish anything at home. 
  • Options
    I'm not so tired this time around. Although I do usually nap with my toddler when I'm not working. But I was working full time when I was pregnant with him and took a nap every day after work.
    Growing a person is a LOT of work. My doctor told me that everything is working overtime right now to set things up. Once the placenta starts taking over some of the burden and it's not all on you then it eases up a bit and a lot of women have a surge of energy.
    Something to look forward to 😁😜
    Momma to 3 angels and two amazing children
    F born June 2018
    W born September 2020
    #3 due November 2022
  • Options
    I’m amazed how long I can sleep for right now! I can’t wait to get that surge of energy! 😆