April 2020 Moms
Options

Weekly Questions 9/15

Re: Weekly Questions 9/15

• Options
    Sorry I know this isn't about pregnancy, but I'm selling some things at a baby consignment sale and wanted some opinions on pricing. It's not a haggle sale, you just drop off your stuff and then pick it up in a few days. I have outdoor suits, bunting I guess they're called? They're from Gap and Colombia. Is $20-30 too much to ask? They don't have tags but they've never been worn!

• Options
    @babybison I’m consigning/buying stuff this week too! What do they retail for new? Honestly, I would not buy for that much at a consignment sale, especially because it isn’t work but a few times. You can get brand new for that price at carter’s even though it is a different brand. I would say $10-$15

Diagnosed PCOS 2013
    7th Round of Fertility treatment (Femara + Ovidrel + IUI) 12/14 = BFP. DS born Sept.15 
    Natural BFP Feb 2017. DD born Oct. 2017
    Natural BFP Aug. 2019, EDD April 2020

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @coaster102516 thanks for your input! I updated the tags. You wouldn't happen to be going to the Wayne sale, are you? 
  • Options
    @babybison no, I am in Colorado. I go to the Just Between Friends out here. 

Diagnosed PCOS 2013
    7th Round of Fertility treatment (Femara + Ovidrel + IUI) 12/14 = BFP. DS born Sept.15 
    Natural BFP Feb 2017. DD born Oct. 2017
    Natural BFP Aug. 2019, EDD April 2020

• Options
    Does anyone know if feta cheese or other soft cheeses are okay to eat if it’s been cooked?
  • Options
    I always heard that pasteurized feta was fine. I get mine at Costco. 😊
  • Options
    Pasteurized is fine. If it’s not pasteurized, I would think that cooking it would solve the problem. The concern is listeria like with lunch meat, which can eat if it’s cooked. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Me 34 DH 34 
    PCOS

DS1 born September 2017
    Baby number 2 due 4/11/20
  • Options
    Thanks @ruby_love and @mercury94! I knew it was because of listeria, so I figured if cooking lunch meat made it okay than it would be the same for cheeses. Then I looked at my thing of feta and it is pasteurized anyway! 🤷🏼‍♀️