April 2020 Moms
Options

TTGP Grad Check-in 9/19

This is a check-in for people who were active on TTGP before getting a BFP. We welcome all TTGPers in other BMBs (or still in TTGP Park) as well. 

What's going on this week?

How far along are you?

Upcoming appointments?

Cravings/Symptoms?

Rants/Raves/Randoms?

Questions?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Me 34 DH 34 
PCOS

DS1 born September 2017
Baby number 2 due 4/11/20

Re: TTGP Grad Check-in 9/19

• Options
    What's going on this week? Just got back from my NIPT blood draw. They took a lot of blood.

How far along are you? 10+4

Upcoming appointments? October 3rd for 12 week scan

Cravings/Symptoms? still craving milk and a nice big juicy burger. I went and got a Steak N Shake milkshake yesterday too and it was great.

Rants/Raves/Randoms? The nurse stressed me out just talking about how she wasn't sure she'd be able to get enough blood from me etc. She had to call in another nurse to help her so I guess my veins were difficult. Now comes the wait so just gonna try not to stress too much about it.

Questions? Nope.
  • Options
    @littleredm this will be me next week 😩😩😩

What's going on this week? So much! My sister and brother in law renewed their vows yesterday on their 10th anniversary. I was honored to be the matron of honor. I walked out in my dress and the first thing my brother said to me was “well hey there baby bump!” 🤦🏼‍♀️

How far along are you? 10w5d

Upcoming appointments? NIPT blood draw next week. Then nothing until October 16. 

Cravings/Symptoms? They’re starting to go away, which is a nice relief! Cravings and food aversions are still very much alive. Cinnamon Toast Crunch is my best friend currently. 

Rants/Raves/Randoms? Nope! Just really starting to stress about work. We are on the verge of a strike and it’s not looking promising. We don’t have a strike fund... so those would be unpaid days. I’m praying we don’t have to strike. 

Questions? Nope! 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @ejoseph16 Also eating Cinnamon Toast Crunch. Yum. Really hoping there’s not strike. Here, teachers aren’t allowed to strike, so I’ve never understood how that works. But, having to go any amount of time without pay right now is not appealing. 

@littleredm Fingers crossed for great results in a timely manner. Sorry it was so stressful to give the sample. 

What's going on this week? DS’s birthday party is tomorrow. I’m stressing about how little I’ve prepared. Will he up all night cleaning and decorating. 

How far along are you? 10w6d

Upcoming appointments? 10/4 for NT scan. Probably skipping the NIPT unless I get abnormal results on the NT. 

Cravings/Symptoms? Less nausea, which is nice. Still some boob pain that comes and goes. 

Rants/Raves/Randoms? I look super pregnant. People keep asking, so I’ve just given up on hiding it. I pulled out my maternity clothes, so at least I’m comfortable. 

Questions? Not really. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Me 34 DH 34 
    PCOS

DS1 born September 2017
    Baby number 2 due 4/11/20
  • Options
    What's going on this week? Not too much. DH has a few hours of hitting up bars with friends tomorrow, so I'm excited to relax and catch up on my Netflix shows.

How far along are you?
    10+3

Upcoming appointments?
    Not till 10/11 for my 13 wk appointment. Not sure what that consists of other than maybe measuring belly and maybe hearing heartbeat along with the usuals.

Cravings/Symptoms?
    Less nausea, but that's likely because of the b6 and unisom. Mostly craving pasta and soup. Chipotle went down good today, though.

Rants/Raves/Randoms?
    Just went maternity clothes shopping and am excited about my purchases. Forgot how comfortable maternity clothes are.

Questions? None currently
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    @mercury94 happy birthday to your ds! The birthday parties are so much work!
    BabyFruit Ticker