April 2020 Moms

Fit Friday 9/20

How's everyone doing this week?

Re: Fit Friday 9/20

• I forgot to post this last week because I've been feeling miserable and haven't worked out in a long time. A little better this week with the B6/Unisom combo, but still feeling on the edge of nauseous a lot of the time. I'm really hoping this eases up soon.
  • It's getting harder to get up in the mornings - the exhaustion has hit HARD this week! But, working out still helps with my nausea, so I try to do something every day, even if it's only for 30 minutes.

Me: 35 DH: 34
    Married: April 2014
    DS born 9/16
    TTC #2 since December 2018
    BFP 8/19 MMC 10/19
    BFP 5/20 MC 6/20
  • Loading the player...
  • @mamasloth What are you doing for short workouts? I feel like I'm so run down and am not eating enough to have the energy to do much of anything.
  • I’ve been doing T25 and I ran 3 miles Tuesday and 4 miles on Thursday! 
  • Glad to see this post again, @aresee . And don’t worry, you will get your energy back! 

I have been taking brisk walks every day. And yesterday I did a full Purebarre workout. Loved feeling sore the next day. 

Goal for next week is to do PB every other day and continue walking. Let’s see how it goes. 😉
  • Hi!! The nausea finally seemed to let up this week and I was able to get a couple of workouts in.  I did a HIIT class on Tuesday and a full body weights class on Wednesday.  I’m signed up for spin tomorrow morning and depending how that goes, I might try and stay for kickboxing as well. 

Hugs @aresee!  I hope the nausea lets up for you as well soon! 
  • @aresee I either run (slowwwly) or lift weights. I have to do it first thing in the morning and I have a preworkout drink that has 50mg of caffeine so that helps. By the end of the day, I feel like a zombie sloth walking around 

Me: 35 DH: 34
    Married: April 2014
    DS born 9/16
    TTC #2 since December 2018
    BFP 8/19 MMC 10/19
    BFP 5/20 MC 6/20
  • made it to orange theory twice last week and walked 3 miles twice.  felt good to be back!
  • I managed to do most of a prenatal yoga video today. Everything I’ve read says morning sickness peaks around weeks 9-11, and I’m 11 weeks on Tuesday, so I’m hoping I’m on the way out. 🤞