Infertility
Options

Our world

I’ve been hesitant to post personal info here, as the internet is scary. We are due in April and I’ve followed the group since our FET in late July. All of our treatments and procedures are fairly in alignment with those of you expecting. I can’t fall asleep tonight. Wondering if the USA will ever be safe for our children. It seems like the US population is getting angrier and mean. Other countries, such as Hong Kong are falling apart with such horrible protests. I’m just sad. 

Re: Our world

• Options
    Don't believe everything you see on TV. ❤️. Life is beautiful.
  • Options
    edited September 2019
    <blockquote class="Quote">
    <div><a rel="nofollow">knottie81bd45bb01d937f4</a> said:</div>
    <div>I’ve been hesitant to post personal info here, as the internet is scary. We are due in April and I’ve followed the group since our FET in late July. All of our treatments and procedures are fairly in alignment with those of you expecting. I can’t fall asleep tonight. Wondering if the USA will ever be safe for our children. It seems like the US population is getting angrier and mean. Other countries, such as Hong Kong are falling apart with such horrible protests. I’m just sad. </div>
    </blockquote>
    QFP

If you would like to give / get some more support, I suggest you log into the knot and update your knottie I'd number to an anonymous screen name that we can tag you by.  Then log back in here and it should update.  Also, Pregnant After Infertility has a great bunch of ladies you can share with on the 1st, 2nd, 3rd Tri threads as your pregnancy continues. GL!

*Is it just me or has autocorrect gotten progressively worse??? Ughh
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    *Lurking*
    But also Hong Kong is not a country, rather an SAR of China. Calling the protests themselves horrible is a terrible oversimplification that many would argue isn’t based in facts. 

Me: 34 DH: 38
    Married: June 2011
    TTC since Feb 2016
    BFP#1: 7/7/16 MMC: 8/16/16 
    BFP#2: 5/8/17 - CP
    BFP#3: 6/27/17 EDD: 3/10/18