edited September 2019 in February 2020 Moms
EDD/Weeks + Days: 

Baby is the size of a(n): 

Team Finding Out/Blue/Pink/Green: 

Upcoming Appointments: 

How are you feeling? (Cravings/Symptoms):

Rants/Raves: 

Questions:

GTKY:  If you could speak an additional language, which would it be and why?
TW
BFP 6/3/19 EDD 2/14/20 BFP 4/15/21 EDD 12/20/21
Diagnosed with PCOS & Hashimoto's

Re: Group 3 (2/15-2/21) check in w/o 9/16

• Loading the player...
  • @fallonpartyfor2, I saw that pumpkin spice mini wheats are out! I keep resisting buying them because I know once I do it’s game over. 
  • @jvk2012 I bought every box at my Target!  :p
  • @nhh11 FTM here and no kicks yet 😓 Anxiously awaiting!!
  • @nhh11 STM and ive barely felt any. Hopefully more soon! 
    Me:33
    DH: 34
    Married: May 2011
    TTC #1: May 2015
    DS: 10/20/2016
    TTC #2: June 2019
    #2 EDD: 2/20/2020
  • @nhh11  FTM here and I can feel flutters when I'm laying down or if I sit still for a bit after eating a big meal.... can't wait to feel kicks!
  • @NH117 I'm STM at 18w and feel nudges - not sure I would call them kicks haha. They are very subtle at this point. 
    Me: 38, DH: 36 
    Married Jan 2008 
    DD Baby Bells born Dec 2016 5 lbs, 12 oz, 18" <3 so in love <3
    Due with #2 Baby Arya EDD February 2020

• @nhh11 FTM...I feel movement of some sort sometimes, pretty much always at night before bed when we’re watching TV or reading. 
  • @kjeepers87, ugh to your principal! If she just told you now and your appt is soon then you should definitely get a pass for a pre-existing appt that has to be done in a certain time frame!
  • EDD/Weeks + Days: 18 + 2

Baby is the size of a(n): sweet potato

Team Finding Out/Blue/Pink/Green: pink

Upcoming Appointments: 10/3 ultrasound 

How are you feeling? (Cravings/Symptoms): a lot better overall. Still not a ton of energy— I can get what I need to get done finished, but I don’t have a lot of steam leftover for things that I enjoy.

Rants/Raves: still hot in the desert 😢 / ftm and have been feeling baby squirm — so strange and awesome. 

Questions: pregnancy acne treatments? Mines getting better but... not great.

GTKY:  If you could speak an additional language, which would it be and why? — Navajo (Diné)... my husband is Navajo and we want our girl to learn:.: I’ve taken one class. It’s super difficult for me (and I’ve forgotten most of what I did learn). 
  • My doc prescribed me something for the nausea today... anyone taking something for theirs or am I the only one who is suffering from hyperemesis?
  • @fallonpartyfor2 I wouldn't consider myself HG but I've been taking zofran since week 9 for unrelenting nausea. I still get breakthroughs even on the zofran but overall MUCH better.