May 2020 Moms

bleeding spontaneous abortion

yesterday I noticed some blood when I wiped. in the morning there was blood on my liner my doctor is away so they told me to go to emergency. ultra sound shows no fetal pole or yolk sack. going by my app I'm 6 weeks 5 days. but according to ultra sound measuring the gestational sac I'm 4 weeks 6 days. the bleeding wss more while at hospital but it's slowing down now . my beta is 1587, my cervix is closed but the uterus is so low and doctor says coupled with vaginal bleeding it means spontaneous abortion is in progress. he however said I should go for ultra sound in a week or two.
my question is anyone go through this and so have the baby? I'm trying to be hopeful.

the doctor basically said I'm mc.

send me some hugs ladies

Re: bleeding spontaneous abortion

• Hi there - this board operates a little differently than those on other websites, insofar that we don't really do one-off posts like this. There are just so many of us that it would clog up the board and become messy. Your post will be better addressed in the Spotting/Bleeding Support Thread located here: https://forums.thebump.com/discussion/12746813/spotting-bleeding-support-thread-tw/p1

Also, please familiarize yourself with the pinned threads at the top of the main board page titled "***read this first*** board organization" and feel free to introduce yourself in the "Introduce Yourself Here!" thread.

And for future reference, please include a "TW" in any and all posts that discuss possible MC/spontaneous abortion, bleeding, etc.
    Me: 37 / DH: 41
    Due with baby #2: Feb 2022

• @knottie67360693039b7933 See previous post about the way this board works. Also please see this thread about how to change your username.
    https://forums.thebump.com/discussion/12746587/knottie-usernames#latest

First of all I am sorry about the bleeding or spotting?, of course it can be a not so good sign, but it also can be completely normal. Apps/Calendar tracking is not the most accurate for tracking your period so it is possible that your dates could be off, especially if you don't know when you ovulated. Waiting 2 weeks and going in for another ultrasound is the best advice and pretty standard when you have an ultrasound so early. The doctor cannot really know for sure what is going on and by waiting 2 weeks you can see if there is growth and if the pregnancy is viable or not.
    TTC#1 July 2015 
    • BFP: 9/16/15 — MC: 11/8/15 Blighted Ovum
    • BFP: 3/10/16 — Baby Girl born 11/20/16
    TTC#2 April 2019 
    • BFP: 9/12/19 — EDD 5/15/20

• Loading the player...
  • Try posting in the Spotting Bleeding Support Thread, there are many women experiencing bleeding who can offer up some help.  I’m sorry you are going through this.  It is awful.  I have been through this myself and the wait for the second ultrasound is rough.  Hang in there.