Trying to Get Pregnant

WTO Tues 9/17

begging4abumpbegging4abump member
edited September 2019 in Trying to Get Pregnant

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW (trigger warning) and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!** 

Month/Cycle:

CD:

WAYDTGKU:

R/R: 

CS/Q: 

Re: WTO Tues 9/17

• Month/Cycle: 2/2

CD: 5

WAYDTGKU: OPK, BBT

R/R: oh man I suuucked at the gym today. Feel kinda weak. I'm telling myself it's bc of where I'm at in my cycle, but I haaate weak lifting days. BoooOooOoo.

CS/Q: my chart finally got itself together and made the 2am outlier an arrow and all the rest dots vs. the other way around. Thank you, FF

~~Signature Trigger Warning~~

Me: 32; Him: 36
    Married: Oct 20, 2013
    BFP 1: Aug 31, 2015
    EDD 1: May 12, 2016
    DD1 Emma born May 12, 2016
    An Honest Account of New Motherhood (with Postpartum Anxiety, Depression, and OCD)

BFP 2: October 07, 2019
    EDD 2: June 20, 2020

• Loading the player...
  • @millpe good luck on your trips! Do you like traveling? I used to travel for work, but I couldn't handle it.

An Honest Account of New Motherhood (with Postpartum Anxiety, Depression, and OCD)

• @millpe glad you O’d before your trip! Safe travels! 

@saladflambe I hate that feeling. Nothing worse than going to the gym and feeling like crap! At least you went which is more than I can say for myself lately. 

Month/Cycle: 4/3

CD: 15

WAYDTGKU: OPK, prenatals, HIO

R/R: these long cycles annoy me. OPKs haven’t even started to darken. FF isn’t even predicting O until CD26. Sigh.

CS/Q: nothing yet, will likely start temping next month! 

• Aww hugs @mvt2003 I'm sorry you're finding yourself at this point, but I'm also glad you did reach out to your doctor. I hope you are able to get some answers.

@chaos-and-coffee
    I'm sorry you're dealing with long cycles :( that's super frustrating. I think temping is pretty crucial when your cycles are long, so hopefully that helps IF you end up needing another cycle, which, of course, I hope you do not

• @mvt2003 I’m so sorry/I hope your doctor can provide you some answers. TTC can be so frustrating and all consuming. 
  • Month/Cycle: 3/3

CD: 8

WAYDTGKU: BBT, OPK, maca, SMEP 

R/R: I’m sorry that I had to bump and run yesterday, I had all intentions of having time to get back on here. I had a dentist appt yesterday morning and several errands after that. After I got home I nursed a huge migraine all afternoon. For everyone wondering, she DIDNT find “the dress” so I’m sure we’ll all have to do it again sometime soon. If I didn’t love her - and the groom so much I’d bail. Lol! Today starts SMEP, so I hope I don’t ovulate late like I did last month or it’s gonna be a loong FW. 😅

CS/Q: not much to see yet! 

• @millpe it sounds like you have good timing! FX for you! I hope you have a good trip!

@saladflambe I’m just impressed at anyone who hits the gym regularly. I hope you have a better session next time! 

@mvt2003 I’m sorry that you are struggling lately. I’m glad that you decided to go ahead and see your RE. I hope you get answers soon! 

@chaos-and-coffee that sounds frustrating. :/ I hope you o sooner!

@bows22 sorry you slept bad last night. I hate being late too, it always stresses me out. I went back to temping orally this month because my temps were all over the place last cycle! 

@kpearse99 I hope you get some clarity soon. You’re seriously a trooper for dealing with all of this with grace! 

• @saladflambe I dont mind occasional travel. This fall is a little more than I like (Salt Lake in August, Denver in September, Louisiana in November, supposed to fit in a training trip in there, + random day trips around ND). Also sorry about the bad workout. Maybe you body just needed a little rest? I think I overdid it last night and tweaked my neck!! 

@mvt2003 I'm so sorry you are at this point, but I'm glad your dr got you in so early. I'm a big proponent on making sure you get an SA ordered for YH right away too. 

@chaos-and-coffee Are long cycles your norm?

@bows22 yay for a productive day yesterday! All my work lately is stop and go, so even though I'm making progress,  nothing ever comes off. 

@kpearse99 Of course AF would arrive just as you will get answers anyway. Still hoping you are a SS ;)

@photographerwife I ended up P&G ing yesterday too, it happens. Sorry about the migraine! 

Me: 31 DH: 34 :heart: Married: April 2016
    TTC December 2016
    BFP 2/28/17 // CP 3/1/17
    MFI Diagnosis: Aug 2017
    BFP 11/1/17 // DS born 6/18
    TTC January 2019
    BFP 3/21/19 // D&C (MMC) 5/8/19
  • @millpe since I went off the last round of hormonal Bc, they’ve been 38-40 days :( I was on BC for 4 months or so, and was all over the place - getting a “period” during week 2 of pills and nothing during placebo week. In the past I’ve had fairly regular 28-30 day cycles, however have tended to O late even then. I was worried coming off BC would take a while to regulate but they’ve been consistent, just long. 
  • Month/Cycle: 16/11/1 AL#2 

CD: 44

WAYDTGTKU: Benched...SHG next cycle and will restart Letrozole & add in progesterone. 

R/R: I’ve been busy so far this week, so it’s been going by fast! We are camping with my family Friday night, so I’m looking forward to that!! Should have a bit cooler weather by then, which is nice...I’m so ready for Fall! We are going on vacation to Hilton Head the first week of October so we’ll hopefully get one last taste of summer at the beach, and then give me everything Fall/pumpkin please!! 

CS/Q: None.

@millpe hope you have safe travels and a good time while you are away! Yay for O happening before your trip!! 

@saladflambe sorry your lifting wasn’t what you hoped for this morning! Yay for FF getting it’s act together with your temps though! 

@mvt2003 so sorry you hit that point, but so glad you made the call and they got you in so quickly! Hope your appt. goes well and you get some next-steps that you feel good about!! 

@chaos-and-coffee long cycles are definitely frustrating! Hope you get a positive OPK soon! 

@bows22 hope you enjoyed your vanilla chai this morning and it gave you the energy you needed!! Haha, that’s funny about doing today’s to-do list yesterday...hope you can knock out yesterday’s list today! 

@kpearse99 hope they get the BW results to you soon. That stinks if AF is showing up, but I’m sure you are ready to move on at this point! I still don’t have signs of AF, so we may not get to be CD buddies anymore! Although, June here we come, right?! ☺️

@photographerwife sorry for the busy day that ended with a migraine, hope you are feeling better today! Oh dear...hopefully the next dress excursion won’t take so long and she’ll find the one!! 
  • @bluetickgal Have fun camping this weekend! That sounds fun! Also, hilton head is on my list to visit someday soon. 

I just realized I forgot to pack my thermometer 😳 so now I wont even get to confirm O!! Dang it. 
    Me: 31 DH: 34 :heart: Married: April 2016
    TTC December 2016
    BFP 2/28/17 // CP 3/1/17
    MFI Diagnosis: Aug 2017
    BFP 11/1/17 // DS born 6/18
    TTC January 2019
    BFP 3/21/19 // D&C (MMC) 5/8/19
  • @kpearse99 I’ll be stalking you for your update later! 

@photographerwife oh my gosh I can’t believe the dress shopping isn’t over! If I were her I’d be over it! And I was thinking the same, I wonder if temping orally would be better for me since I’m not willing to give up my comforter 

@millpe oh yes my to do list is kind of the same - crossing it “off” really just means putting the ball in someone else’s court for the most part. There is a deadline eventually but everything is annual so it starts back up shortly after. But I long for the like 2 weeks of the year when everything really is “done”! Haha 

@bluetickgal oh camping sounds fun! In a tent or glamping? Or something in between?
  • @whitealbum29 that's really weird - did your SO even check with your brother first to see if they would mind?!

@bluetickgal you have so many fun things going on!!

AFM - okay - so here we go (and I have so many emotions right now so please help me process it all)
    My blood work shows that I still did NOT O.  Estrogen and Progesterone are both still very low. RE said we can treat today like its CD 4 and start the increased dose of letrozole.  He originally told me 7.5 but the nurse on the phone just said 5 so she is confirming the dose with him and calling it into the pharmacy for me.

I go in next Wednesday for baseline testing - blood work and ultrasound - to see how everything looks and to see what my follies are doing.

One one side, I'm happy and relieved we can just call this cycle over and move on but on the other hand I'm bummed that I didn't O at all.  And also just really really REALLY f'ing confused because why would my boobs have been tender these last few days, had some cramping and started spotting last night if AF isn't arriving? I asked her about the spotting and she said if it turns into a full flow I can call back (although they close in an hour so I'm not sure how that will work if I'm supposed to start the letrozole tonight) but that the doctor really thinks it's best to start the meds tonight and move on from this never ending cycle.

I really hope this plan works out - for at the very least the timing aspect so we can give the first IUI a shot and that it doesn't all fall apart again.
    Our TTC Journey
    TTC #1: May 2011
    BFP: 10/27/2011 |  EDD: 6/30/12
    DS born 6/28/12 via C/S 3 

TTC #2: September 2018
    Me: 36 | DH: 39
    Mirena removed 9/13/2018 after 6 years
    BFP 11/11/2018 | MC @ 5.5 weeks on Thanksgiving
    July 2019 - Diagnosed with Secondary Unexplained IF
    August 2019 - 2.5 mg of Letrozole = Never Ovulated so Trigger and IUI were cancelled
    9/30/2019 - IUI #1 (5 mg of Letrozole + Trigger) =  BFP but Betas showed CP @ 4 weeks
    10/28/2019 - IUI #2 (7.5mg of Letrozole + Trigger) = BFN
    11/25/2019 - IUI #3 (7.5mg of Letrozole, Trigger + Crinone after IUI) = BFN
    12/24/2019 - IUI #4 (7.5mg of Letrozole + Crinone after IUI) = BFN
    1/24/2020 - IUI #5 (50mg of Clomid + Trigger + Crinone after IUI) = BFN and an Ovarian Cyst
    3/2/2020 - Taking a break to reset/NTNP
    11/1/2020 - At peace with where things are in life and are no long actively TTC. Whatever happens will happen and it will all be okay. <3

• @whitealbum29 I assume the friend said yes, then? That's frustrating. That definitely seems a "run it by the host or at least your SO first" type of thing.

@bluetickgal have fun camping! I love camping... have all the s'mores for me! no, I take that back...I want s'mores for myself...

@photographerwife are you going to go to the next dress shopping hunt? Because it sounds like the 4th ring of hell to me...haha...I'm so lame.

@kpearse99 fingers, toes, ankles, all of the things crossed for this next cycle for you

@bows22 so thaaaat's why you're not the thread-poster this morning ;) hehe. I hope you sleep better tonight!

• @kpearse99 I’m glad you have an answer, at least. FX meds will kickstart your cycle - and that this is THE cycle! :smile:
  • @kpearse99 did they say if the low progesterone and estrogen could also mean AF is coming soon? I think they both drop before AF? I guess maybe that is why they said to call back if you get full flow 
  • @whitealbum29 um that is very odd. So odd that I feel like the friend won’t take him up on the offer so hopefully that’s the case 
  • @millpe thanks! We are excited about HH...neither of us has been before! Most of all, we are excited about a week off to relax! That stinks you forgot your thermometer, but sounds like all signs point to O already happening...just may not know the exact day. 

@bows22 kind of in between...we will be in a tent (with an air mattress), but my parents and one brother have campers. Plus there is a bathhouse, so not really “roughing it”...I don’t think I could handle that! 

@whitealbum29 thanks, we are definitely excited about it! May not be warm enough to get in the ocean, but I’m fine just lounging on the beach & by the pool! ☺️ Ugh, that’s definitely frustrating about the extra travel/Thanksgiving buddy! Like you said though, hopefully he’ll find others plans before then...there is still plenty of time!  

@kpearse99 thanks...I realized we do have a lot coming up shortly when I was typing that this morning! Glad you have a plan going forward, but I get the confusion/uncertainty with it all!! It’s nice you can move on from this cycle finally though!! Hope the increased dose does the trick and you will get to do the IUI this cycle! 

@saladflambe thanks! Haha, ok I won’t eat all the s’mores, but I’ll definitely enjoy the heck out of them! ☺️
  • @bows22 they didn’t say. I made sure to tell them that I thought she’d be arriving tonight or tomorrow and that I started spotting. I also told them that lately my periods aren’t really full force. They said to start tonight anyway and treat today like CD 4. So that’s where I am at, i guess 🤷🏻‍♀️
    Our TTC Journey
    TTC #1: May 2011
    BFP: 10/27/2011 |  EDD: 6/30/12
    DS born 6/28/12 via C/S 3 

TTC #2: September 2018
    Me: 36 | DH: 39
    Mirena removed 9/13/2018 after 6 years
    BFP 11/11/2018 | MC @ 5.5 weeks on Thanksgiving
    July 2019 - Diagnosed with Secondary Unexplained IF
    August 2019 - 2.5 mg of Letrozole = Never Ovulated so Trigger and IUI were cancelled
    9/30/2019 - IUI #1 (5 mg of Letrozole + Trigger) =  BFP but Betas showed CP @ 4 weeks
    10/28/2019 - IUI #2 (7.5mg of Letrozole + Trigger) = BFN
    11/25/2019 - IUI #3 (7.5mg of Letrozole, Trigger + Crinone after IUI) = BFN
    12/24/2019 - IUI #4 (7.5mg of Letrozole + Crinone after IUI) = BFN
    1/24/2020 - IUI #5 (50mg of Clomid + Trigger + Crinone after IUI) = BFN and an Ovarian Cyst
    3/2/2020 - Taking a break to reset/NTNP
    11/1/2020 - At peace with where things are in life and are no long actively TTC. Whatever happens will happen and it will all be okay. <3

• Month/Cycle: 3/3

CD: 10

WAYDTGKU: BBT, tracking CF, using FF, OPKs, prenatals

R/R: Ooof this day got away from me. I realized I didn't even do my daily post. Nothing terribly exciting going on here. I did find out today that I'm finally getting a SMARTboard in my classroom (I've been asking every year since I started in my district 7 years ago). It'll be a hand-me-down from a classroom teacher getting an interactive flat panel but I'm thrilled to finally be getting any technology in my classroom.

CS/Q: nope. Thanks for the app recommendations yesterday. I ended up downloading premom.
  • @millpe glad you got your temp spike before your trip today. Your timing looks great!! FX for you! And enjoy Denver!

@saladflambe sorry it wasn't a good day at the gym. That's a frustrating feeling.

@mvt2003 hugs to you. I'm sorry you're at that point but I'm glad you're taking those steps. I hope they have answers for you and can help!

@chaos-and-coffee I also have really long cycles so I definitely feel your pain. FF isn't predicting my O until CD 30 but I'm hoping it's wrong. My last several cycles have been 39-45 days (yay PCOS). Sorry you're also on the long cycle boat. I hope you O before FF thinks you will.

@bows22 sorry for crappy sleep but yay for a productive day, even if it wasn't the right day's to-do list.

@kpearse99 I totally understand the mixed emotions you're having. I'm glad you're getting to move on from this cycle. I know it's been super frustrating for you. FX for you that THIS is your cycle!

@photographerwife sorry you didn't the day with a migraine. Those are awful. FX for your O to happen when you're expecting!

@bluetickgal oh your weekend sounds fun. I love camping with fall weather. And Hilton Head in October sounds wonderful!

@whitealbum29 ooof that sounds so awkward. I hope he doesn't decide to take him up on it.

Hopefully I didn't forget anyone!
  • @kpearse99 well CD4 gives you a June due date (by LMP at least) so that sounds good to me. Let’s make a date in the June BMB for a few weeks from now, okay?

@gingermama29 that’s exciting about the smart board! And I am the same, if I don’t make my post before I get to work I feel like I can’t ever catch up. 
  • @bluetickgal this was on my Facebook feed and it made me think of you! I’m so jealous of your trip!

https://www.hiltonheadoutfitters.com/news/blog/5-reasons-why-fall-better-hilton-head-island
  • @gingermama29 that’s exciting you got a SMARTboard!! I’m sure that’ll be nice to have some technology to use! We are getting new computers at work soon...and I know we are all very excited!! 

@bows22 oh, thanks for sharing! That makes me even more excited! The smaller crowds thing was a big appeal for us going later! I’m gonna look up that live music too though! 
  • @kpearse99 @bows22 @gingermama29 @saladflambe @bluetickgal Yeah hopefully the crisis will be averted! I talked to him last night and was like "umm so how does all of this work in your head with my mom's bday celebration and where Friend is staying??" etc. He's talking to him Sunday and was like "I really don't think he'll take me up on it anyway" but still it's annoying to have to think about at all! I was like, can you please take control of the situation and nudge this in the direction of Friend not getting on a plane to spend Thanksgiving with a family he's never met, that would be great thx.