May 2020 Moms

Re: Ten Things Tuesday

• 1. Today, I am pregnant!
    2. My son, he's just so sweet and fun.
    3. The fact I stayed late at work last night and now I can leave a little early the rest of of the week.
    4. Childcare at the gym, so convenient.
    5. Pregnancy symptoms!
    6. I ordered some prints of the family pictures we got last month and they come today! She did an amazing job and I can't wait to get them up.
    7. My H ignored his homework last night to stay and watch a show with me and then had to get up early this morning to do it even though he is not a morning person.
    8. My daycare takes such great care of my son and I don't have to worry while I'm at work.
    10. You ladies!
    1. Still being pregnant!
    2. DD was so cute this morning when H called me. She was being silly and singing!
    3. Potty training going so great!
    4. Keeping up with home cooked food for the week.
    5. This weekend I was able to clean a bunch in preparation for Halloween decorations!
    6. I finally bought more coffee creamer, yum.
    7. Feeling great off of my thyroid meds for almost a week, I hope my numbers correlate.
    8. My first appointment in 1 week!
    9. Work slowing down.
    10. Beautiful weather.
    TTC#1 July 2015 
    • BFP: 9/16/15 — MC: 11/8/15 Blighted Ovum
    • BFP: 3/10/16 — Baby Girl born 11/20/16
    TTC#2 April 2019 
    • BFP: 9/12/19 — EDD 5/15/20

• Loading the player...
  • 1. Today I am pregnant. 
    2. The landscaper is here and trimming up all the things and fixing the irrigation and basically making my yard look amazing for fall. 
    3. Play dates. Took the boys to the park this morning so they could play with a friend and I got to hang out with another pregnant adult. 
    4. My doula who offered to do labs for me ((she’s a midwife as well now)) because she knows me and wants to make this easier. 
    5. Fall decorations. I’m slowly getting mine out. 
    6. Pillow forts... the boys have been making them and knocking them over ever since we got home this morning. 
    7. Today is our small group so I’m looking forward to more adults and I’m taking pizza, which I am also looking forward to eating. 
    8. They sent my 4 year old home with the most ridiculous homework that’s due tomorrow. He’s supposed to make a graph writing out his name and his families names and then counting the letters to see who has the most letters. He still hasn’t mastered his own name or holding his own pencil! 🤦🏻‍♀️
    9. I’m getting a migraine and I am so over it already. 
    10. I need a nap. 
  • @mdfarmchick that seems really hard for a 4 year old!! They don’t even know all the letters yet! 

@jrouge12 good job on the dinner! I love being that prepared!

@m6agua I’m excited to decorate for Halloween too!! 

1. Pregnant, but no nausea yet
    2. Getting to travel for my job (even though I hate leaving the family) 
    3. My H for picking up the slack when I’m gone (DS1 got sent home from daycare after vomiting)
    4. Tonic & lime to *pretend* I’m drinking at work events
    5. Netflix
    6. Fall Candles
    7. Finally getting some of my rooms painted after living in my house for a year
    8. Instyler hair straightener
    9. Chocolate croissants
    10. Daydreaming of this new little babe! 
  • @mamaqdubu sorry you are missing your family but at least you missed out on the sick kiddo. We are painting at our house too. It is so hard for me to pick colors 😂
  • 1. Our first US is two weeks from today! That feels like forever to wait though.
    2. I had a great rehearsal with my chamber choir this afternoon. They were really locked in and we got a lot of great work done on some cool music.
    3. I'm mostly doing okay at staying on top of all the administrative tasks my job entails.
    4. I'm getting Panda Express for dinner before marching band tonight.
    5. It rained yesterday and finally started to feel like fall!
    6. DD is getting so much better at going to sleep on her own. Last night we read a few books and I rocked her for a few minutes before putting her in the crib, and she was wide awake and still didn't make a peep when I transferred her.
    7. Two more weeks till our new floor is installed in our master bedroom!
    8. My SIL is having a baby any day now.
    9. I'm still pregnant, and even though I still feel the need to pee on sticks, they are coming up super strong.
    10. I'm glad to be here with all of you. <3