Trying to Get Pregnant

TWW Tues 9/17

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW (trigger warning) and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!** 

Month/Cycle: 

CD/DPO: 

Timing: 

Typical LP length: 

Testing: 

R/R:

CS/Q:

Re: TWW Tues 9/17

• Month/Cycle: 4/3

CD/DPO: 27/13

Timing: decent, though I wasn’t tracking O super carefully

Typical LP length: 13-14

Testing: I think AF is coming today/tomorrow, so if we get past that I’ll test again  

R/R: maybe this is what Mondays feel like for most people at work, but yesterday was a day that I felt like “there is no way I’ll ever catch up on everything I need to do this week!”  Hoping I make some major progress on my to do list today. 

CS/Q: still working on getting into a rhythm of temping so next cycle I’ll be able to track O much better. 

• Loading the player...
  • @singing_koala fx that AF stays away!!  Any luck on your to-do list?  Mine is pretty substantial as well and totally lacking motivation. Ugh.

@inthewoods23 I'm really hoping for you that it's just too early for implantation!!   <3

@kiki047 OMG I would totally watch the cleaners too!  Gotta make sure they are doing their job lololol.  Glad to hear they are!  It'll be so nice to go home to a clean house!

Month/Cycle: 1/1 - my first TWW and it's already killing me.   >:)

CD/DPO:  17/3

Timing: -5, -4, -1, 0, +1

Typical LP length:  ~12 - 13

Testing: Trying to hold out to 10DPO but I don't think I'll make it

R/R:  Rant:  My dog is still struggling with his allergies so he kept me up again last night.  I gave him an oatmeal bath again but it didn't seem to help much.  Bringing him to the vet today.  Poor guy... I feel so bad for yelling at him to stop because he's so uncomfortable!

Rave:  I stocked up on some FRERs yesterday while grocery shopping because I have issues and am counting down when I can/should start testing.

CS/Q:  nothing exciting because I don't temp.

Me: 33  DH: 36
    Dating 4/2008
    Married 6/2016
    TTC #1  9/2019
    BFP 12/13/2019!
    EDD 8/27/2020 Baby Girl  <3
  • ~stalking~stalking~stalking~stalking~  :D
    ~~Signature Trigger Warning~~

Me: 32; Him: 36
    Married: Oct 20, 2013
    BFP 1: Aug 31, 2015
    EDD 1: May 12, 2016
    DD1 Emma born May 12, 2016
    An Honest Account of New Motherhood (with Postpartum Anxiety, Depression, and OCD)

BFP 2: October 07, 2019
    EDD 2: June 20, 2020

• Month/Cycle: 2/2

CD/DPO: 26/12

Timing: -5,-4,-3,-2,-1, 0, +1

Typical LP Length: 14

Testing: Finally just tested this morning and BFN! 😢 So I’ll just wait for AF to show up in 3 days. 

R/R: Got up for work today and wasn’t feeling well. Went to work for 2 hours and had to go home. I’m feeling sooooo sick. I’m crazy nauseous and wanna throw up 🤢. Headache and dizzy and I have the worst stomachs pains and tightness. It hurts sooo bad. I can’t eat food at all and even water/ginger ale upsets my tummy. 😢 lying on couch trying not to die. Hope I’m not getting the flu. 

CS/Q:  nope
  • @ziggymama06 I definitely checked in on our pet-sitter while we were away too just to make sure they were staying as long as they were supposed to (we paid for two 15 min visits per day) and weren't just showing up, feeding the cats then leaving. 
    @begging4abump yes our cameras are super visible, and I let them know we have indoor and outdoor cams as well as a doorbell cam. We're slowly upgrading everything to make it a smart home. It also blinks when someone is watching the feed. I refrained from talking to them the way I talk to the cats/dog though :lol: 
    Your 17/1 lining up has got to be a good sign. Now let's hope you don't make it past 17/1 months/cycles. FX! Oh and btw, I count HIO as exercise so that totally justifies the extra calories ;) 

TTC History:

Me: 36  MH: 39, TTC since Dec 2017

Aug '18: PCOS dx

Nov '18: MH SA - 19mil

Dec '18-Mar '19: Letrozole + TI - all BFN

Apr '19: Letrozole + TI, - BFN.  Repeat SA (27mil) & DNA fragmentation test (17%)

Aug '19: Letrozole + HCG trigger + IUI + prog supp - BFN (MH: 16mil)

Sep '19: 2nd IUI, same protocol - BFN (MH: 16mil) 

Dec '19: IVF #1 w/ICSI, PGT. 5 retrieved, 4 fertilized, 3 blasts, 3 PGT-A normal.

Mar '20: FET #1, perfect 5AA blast transferred. BFN.

Sept '20: FET #2, 5BB tsf. 9/18/20 BFP!! EDD: 5/27/21. MMC 11w                                                  

Feb ‘21: FET #3, last 6BB blast transferred. BFP, EDD 11/2/21. MC 5w3d. 

May '21: IVF #2 w/ICSI, PGT. 8R, 7M, 6F, 6 blasts - 3AB, 3AB, 3BB, 4BB, 5BB, 6BA. Fresh tsf 5/13/21 - BFN. 

June '21: PGT-A results = 3 abnormal, 1 low level mosaic. Referred to new REI, had consult with 2nd RE in between. 

Sept '21: RPL, immune testing normal

Oct '21: IVF #3 w/IMSI, PGT. 33R, 26M, 23F, 9 blasts (7 day 6, 2 day 7). PGT-A = 5 normal, 1 mosaic

Dec '21: Positive for endometritis, RX Flagyl & Keflex

Jan '22: FET #5 - Kitchen sink immune/RIF protocol incl. PRP, intralipids, prednisone, medrol, nivestym, fragmin - CP

Feb '22: FET #6 - Kitchen sink immune/RIF protocol w/higher doses of pred & fragmin - BFN

Mar '22: Mock cycle for ERA - cancelled, repeat endometrial biopsy instead. Still positive for endometritis. RX ciprofloxacin & amoxicillin. 

Apr '22: IVF #4 w/IMSI, PGT. 28R, 23M, 16F, 11 blasts. PGT-A = 6 normal. 

June '22: FET #7 - Microdose lupron downreg w/kitchen sink immune/RIF protocol - double embryo transfer. BFN.

July '22: FET #8 - Mini stim w/Puregon + trigger, kitchen sink immune/RIF protocol. BFN. 

Sep '22: Taking a break

Dec '22: Attempted abdominal myomectomy, fibroid too close to cervix and major blood vessels. Wasn't removed. 

Feb '23: FET #9 - Modified natural w/baby asp, HCG trigger, PIO, PRP, Medrol, HCG wash, embryo glue - BFP!! EDD 11/11/23

• @mindyb2019 I take forever to post, and don’t see when ppl post when I’m drafting, oops! What a bummer of a day! I hope you feel better soon!! It’s too early for the flu, right??

@kiki047 Totally fair then! Lol about talking to your pets. I wonder how my cat would respond. 
  • @begging4abump thank you!!  Yay for short week and camping!  Totally wait until after camping so you can enjoy some smores... maybe go on a hike and that will count as added exercise?!  And I totally agree with @kiki047 that HIO counts as exercise!!

@kiki047 Yes I would absolutely do that too!!!  How many cameras do you have??
    Dating 4/2008
    Married 6/2016
    TTC #1  9/2019
    BFP 12/13/2019!
  • @mindyb2019 Feel better girl!!!  You're not out until AF shows!!!   <3
    Dating 4/2008
    Married 6/2016
    TTC #1  9/2019
    BFP 12/13/2019!
  • @ziggymama06 we have 3 outside plus a doorbell cam, and one inside. They all have speakers so you can listen/talk. Need one more for inside where I can see the windows that aren't covered by the exterior cams then I think we're covered. 
    @begging4abump we've discovered the cats and dog spend a great deal of time sitting by the front door waiting for us and it makes us so sad. The cats in particular will come down when they know we should be coming home from work and wait, and will keep checking until we get home. The dog gets up once between 11a-12p and if we're not home by 1pm he goes back to the couch and pouts. 

TTC History:

Me: 36  MH: 39, TTC since Dec 2017

Aug '18: PCOS dx

Nov '18: MH SA - 19mil

Dec '18-Mar '19: Letrozole + TI - all BFN

Apr '19: Letrozole + TI, - BFN.  Repeat SA (27mil) & DNA fragmentation test (17%)

Aug '19: Letrozole + HCG trigger + IUI + prog supp - BFN (MH: 16mil)

Sep '19: 2nd IUI, same protocol - BFN (MH: 16mil) 

Dec '19: IVF #1 w/ICSI, PGT. 5 retrieved, 4 fertilized, 3 blasts, 3 PGT-A normal.

Mar '20: FET #1, perfect 5AA blast transferred. BFN.

Sept '20: FET #2, 5BB tsf. 9/18/20 BFP!! EDD: 5/27/21. MMC 11w                                                  

Feb ‘21: FET #3, last 6BB blast transferred. BFP, EDD 11/2/21. MC 5w3d. 

May '21: IVF #2 w/ICSI, PGT. 8R, 7M, 6F, 6 blasts - 3AB, 3AB, 3BB, 4BB, 5BB, 6BA. Fresh tsf 5/13/21 - BFN. 

June '21: PGT-A results = 3 abnormal, 1 low level mosaic. Referred to new REI, had consult with 2nd RE in between. 

Sept '21: RPL, immune testing normal

Oct '21: IVF #3 w/IMSI, PGT. 33R, 26M, 23F, 9 blasts (7 day 6, 2 day 7). PGT-A = 5 normal, 1 mosaic

Dec '21: Positive for endometritis, RX Flagyl & Keflex

Jan '22: FET #5 - Kitchen sink immune/RIF protocol incl. PRP, intralipids, prednisone, medrol, nivestym, fragmin - CP

Feb '22: FET #6 - Kitchen sink immune/RIF protocol w/higher doses of pred & fragmin - BFN

Mar '22: Mock cycle for ERA - cancelled, repeat endometrial biopsy instead. Still positive for endometritis. RX ciprofloxacin & amoxicillin. 

Apr '22: IVF #4 w/IMSI, PGT. 28R, 23M, 16F, 11 blasts. PGT-A = 6 normal. 

June '22: FET #7 - Microdose lupron downreg w/kitchen sink immune/RIF protocol - double embryo transfer. BFN.

July '22: FET #8 - Mini stim w/Puregon + trigger, kitchen sink immune/RIF protocol. BFN. 

Sep '22: Taking a break

Dec '22: Attempted abdominal myomectomy, fibroid too close to cervix and major blood vessels. Wasn't removed. 

Feb '23: FET #9 - Modified natural w/baby asp, HCG trigger, PIO, PRP, Medrol, HCG wash, embryo glue - BFP!! EDD 11/11/23

• mindyb2019mindyb2019 member
    edited September 2019
    @ziggymama06 thanks girly. ❤️ 

@begging4abump thank you. I hope I feel better soon too. Right now no end in sight as I can’t stop throwing up all day. I feel like this:

I agree with you. I feel like is still kinda early for the flu yet 😷idk. 

• Finally catching a breath of air after work 🙃 and I’m about to decorate 3 dozen cookies for a wedding! Thank y'all for the productivity wishes, I got a lot done. But I also found out one of my middle school students was suspended for bringing/drinking alcohol at school yesterday. I’m super heartbroken 😞 

@mindyb2019 wow that’s awful, I hope you feel better! FX that the nausea is a good sign!

Thank you @begging4abump ! It’s a picture I took at the beach this summer. And I completely feel the same about the bloating unfortunately.  at this point it’s for sure an extra few lbs..  but we deserve to enjoy chocolate things!

@ziggymama06  Isn’t the TWW sooo hard!? Maybe that’s why it’s quieter in this thread 😂 
  • @singing_koala thank you. I hope it’s a good sign too. I’m hoping it will pass sooner rather then later. Wow 3 dozen cookies? Your a busy little bee lol that’s nice of you. I wish I had your energy right now lol. Wow drinking at school. That’s not a good choice. Sorry your heartbroken. 😪 
  • @ziggymama06 Our vet gives our pup a shot once every 6 weeks (I think it's like a steroid?) and it is literally the ONLY thing that has stopped the itching. We tried claritin, special baths, limited ingredient foods, coconut oil in his food, SO MANY THINGS, and this gave instant relief. It might be worth asking your vet about. 
  • @kiki047 omg that sounds awesome!!!  We have Simpli Safe and the promo sent us an indoor camera that we have facing our front door... when we've checked on our dog hes always sitting by the front door looking sad... we dont even come home through the front and use the back door primarily... so sad.  Next house will be smarter where we can listen in too... so cool!

@singing_koala I think you may be right!! 🤣

@SimpleJane thank you!!  Does your dog get Cytopoint??  Our vet mentioned it today and my boss actually gave his dog this too.  It can last 4-6 weeks for environmental allergies.  I'm hoping it works.  I really didn't want to have to give him a steroid.  What type of pup do you have?
    Dating 4/2008
    Married 6/2016
    TTC #1  9/2019
    BFP 12/13/2019!
  • @ziggymama06 yes! That is what it is called! I couldn't think of it. I have 2 labs. My yellow lab, Roman is the one needing the shot. He was vomiting frequently along with the itching and that stopped with the shot as well. 
  • @SimpleJane I'm so glad to hear that!!!  Just got my pup the shot last night and his stomach was a bit sensitive since his allergies began as well.  I hope the shot helps with that too!  Your dogs sound so sweet, love labs - such sweethearts.
    Dating 4/2008
    Married 6/2016
    TTC #1  9/2019
    BFP 12/13/2019!