How are you feeling? 

Raves/Rants:

Questions: 

GTKY: Early bird or night owl?
BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Group 2(April 9-16) week of 9/16

• EDD/W+D: 4/14

Team finding out/pink/blue/green: Def finding out

Baby is the size of a(n): cherry or can fit on the face of a watch according to the daily fact

Upcoming Appointments: not till 10/11

How are you feeling? Feeling less nauseous since starting the b6 and unisom

Raves/Rants: I've slowly started telling more people about being pregnant and it feels so good to not keep it a secret

Questions: none

GTKY: Early bird or night owl? More of a night owl, but lately I can't stay up past 9
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • coaster102516coaster102516 member
    edited September 2019
    EDD/W+D: April 14th, 10W tomorrow 

Team finding out/pink/blue/green: finding out 

Baby is the size of a(n): a kumquat 

Upcoming Appointments: have a NT scan and OB appointment on October 7th

How are you feeling? Like garbage. Going to try B6 and unisom. 

Raves/Rants: my mom and MIL need to stop asking me if they can start sharing OUR baby news on social media, with friends, etc. I feel like if and when I post something that will indicate you can share but otherwise no. We get to share first! I’m hormonal and feel like crap so that’s not helping either. 

Questions: anyone else have a constant sweet taste in their mouths? It’s annoying me so badly. 

GTKY: Early bird or night owl? I have never been a morning person. And right now I’m asleep by 8 and sleeping until my 4yo comes barging in. 

Edited because I was a week ahead on the size lol

Diagnosed PCOS 2013
    7th Round of Fertility treatment (Femara + Ovidrel + IUI) 12/14 = BFP. DS born Sept.15 
    Natural BFP Feb 2017. DD born Oct. 2017
    Natural BFP Aug. 2019, EDD April 2020

• Loading the player...
  • @Coaster26 I highly reccomend the b6 and unisom. I take 25 mg b6 3x a day and half a unisom at night and it's made things so much better!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • @Kathryn0903 good to know, I’m hoping I will get some relief. Do you take the b6 first thing, lunch and dinner time? 

Diagnosed PCOS 2013
    7th Round of Fertility treatment (Femara + Ovidrel + IUI) 12/14 = BFP. DS born Sept.15 

• EDD/W+D: April 11, 10w2d

Baby is the size of a(n): LEGO man

Upcoming Appointments: 10/4 for NT scan

How are you feeling? Exhausted. Plus, the breast pain is back. Fun stuff. 

Raves/Rants: I have to spend my nights cleaning this week because DS’s birthday party is Saturday morning and I was super busy this weekend. So, that’s going to be fun especially given how tired I already am. 

Questions: No.

GTKY: Early bird or night owl? I think I’m just a sleep person, especially right now. But, probably more of a night owl historically, especially on weekends before I was a mom. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Me 34 DH 34 
    PCOS

DS1 born September 2017
    Baby number 2 due 4/11/20
  • EDD/W+D: April 14

Team finding out/pink/blue/green: Finding out 

Baby is the size of a(n): Southern pecan

Upcoming Appointments: regular doctor's appointment tomorrow, NT ultrasound on 10/7, next checkup 10/15

How are you feeling? Ugh. The nausea really kicked up this weekend even though I started the B6/Unisom combo. The nurse told me it would take a couple days to kick in, so I'm hoping things are better this week.

Raves/Rants: The size estimates make no sense to me. The Ovia app gives me all these options and they don't seem like they're the same size. LOL.

Questions: 

GTKY: Early bird or night owl? Early bird. Used to be a night owl, now I'd much rather get up and have a leisurely (or productive!) morning than stay up late watching TV. Turns out I'm not as productive at night as I used to think I was.
  • EDD/W+D: 4/10 (10w 3d)

Baby is the size of a(n): strawberry 

Upcoming Appointments: Oct 1st -12 week appointment

How are you feeling? having some minor aches and cramps here and there. I keep hearing the term 'round ligament pain', maybe it's that. Nausea is down but food aversions are still strong. I have no appetite and eating sounds like a chore.

Raves/Rants: DH is worried about having sex, and I don't know how to convince him that's its not going to affect the baby. 

Questions: what week did/ do you plan on announcing on social media?

GTKY: Early bird or night owl? somewhere in between- go to bed at 11ish and sleep in until 6:30 or so.
  • @sanpelligrino I’m half tempted to announce after the baby is born 😂 But for real, probably some time mid to end of October.

Diagnosed PCOS 2013

• @coaster102516 LOL that's how i feel too, but it's getting to hard to keep a secret. We're telling immediate family in a week or so, and then thinking of a social media announcement in November. 
  • @coaster102516 yeah, I take the b6 before breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Half a unisom before bed, but they say you can take a full unisom also.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • EDD/W+D:  9W+4D

Team finding out/pink/blue/green: finding out; my unmedicated anxiety-ridden self can only handle so many unknowns lol

Baby is the size of a(n): cherry! DH keeps singing Cherry Bomb by the Runaways this week 😂

Upcoming Appointments: 9/23 I have an u/s and my NIPT blood draw (using Horizon; luckily DH is a teacher and we have excellent insurance through BCBS HMO and they cover it for all women) which means I'll know the sex of baby by my birthday on 10/4!

How are you feeling? Awful. I'm on day 6 of the worst migraine of my life and my neurologist can't see me until 9/24

Raves/Rants: My boss and supervisor are both amazing and have given me absolutely no issues for missing a lot of work the last few weeks. I'm a contract employee with a major global corporation and never imagined I would be treated so well. 

Questions: Anyone else worship Lizzo? 🤣

GTKY: Early bird or night owl? Neither; I'm some kind of permanently exhausted pigeon!
    BabyFruit Ticker . Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker . Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • mercury94mercury94 member
    edited September 2019
    @sanpelligrino I gave in and put it on FB last night. Too many people (more than 10) had already asked if I was pregnant. Not worth trying to hide any more. My friend who just had a baby still hasn’t announced anything on FB, so I guess that happens with some people. 

ETA: Also, MIL posted a picture of me on FB where I looked kind of pregnant. 

Me 34 DH 34 
    PCOS

DS1 born September 2017
  • EDD/W+D: 
    4/11/19 / 10 w + 2 d

Team finding out/pink/blue/green: 
    Finding out!

Baby is the size of a(n):
    LEGO figure (Thank you Ovia app!)

Upcoming Appointments:
    1st OB apt this Thur 9/19 after being discharged from RE’s office on 9/4

How are you feeling? 
    Pretty nauseous and tired... but I feel better in my head when I feel like crap so I’m okay with that. 

Raves/Rants:
    Nope.  Just sleepy!

Questions: 
    Anyone else having some horrible gas? DH jokingly said I shouldn’t blame the babies and then asked his sister and she said she never had horrible gas when she was pregnant.  Of course she was joking but then I had to defend myself even more! LOL!  

GTKY: Early bird or night owl?
    In my teens and early 20s - night owl all the way!  Now, I’m totally an early bird and like my sleep!
  • @Kathryn0903 I’m glad the B6 and unisom seems to be working out for you!

@coaster102516 yikes! I’m sorry that your mom and MIL can’t just back off.  I’m so grateful my MIL isn’t on social media cause she totally would have blown it with sharing something baby related with me. 😂 

@mercury94 I hope that you get some random burst of energy or that the cleaning fairy comes and helps out!  Did you do anything fun with announcing on facebook?

@aresee I agree about the Ovia app & the ones the bump says too - they are all over the board.  My DH was mentioning that too cause he was like “last week it was a tator tot and this week is is a lego man AND.... they are about the same size!”

@sanpelligrino my DH was weird the first time we were pregnant but after the first time got over it. This time around he was weird again, and got over it after the first time.  I always told him that my cervix is closed off, the baby is safe and that seemed to help him.  Good old anatomy!  We haven’t officially announced it on social media but we haven’t been keeping it a secret really as so many people knew we were going to try IVF again.  *TW we had a late term loss last September end TW* so I’m actually surprised that no one has blabbed it all over facebook yet!  For us personally, due to our history - I’ll probably not do an official announcement but I’m not going to avoid pics of me being pregnant online either.  But..... that could change if I get a great idea! Haha!

@fitzandgiggles ugh! I hope your migraine gets better ASAP and that your neurologist can find something to help you with those while pregnant.  I only had 1 last time I was pregnant and was missing my imitrex horribly!

• @mandarenee898 I have had terrible gas in both pregnancies. It can be painful and embarrassing. For FB, I put together an image of DS in his big brother shirt and combined it with my ultrasound photo and said that he had some big news. 

Me 34 DH 34 
    PCOS

DS1 born September 2017
  • @mercury94 thanks! I knew it wasn’t just me.  That sounds super cute!
  • EDD/W+D: 9+6

Upcoming Appointments: a week from tomorrow

How are you feeling? like garbage.. but trying to put my game face on since we have a lot going on this week with DS's birthday tomorrow and party Saturday. 

Raves/Rants: I definitely have a little blump going and I don't know that we'll be able to keep it a secret much longer. i would just really like to have NIPT results back before saying anything. 

Questions: Does anyone think it makes any difference getting the NIPT done one day earlier? I am tempted to ask if I can have it done at 10+5/6 vs. 11 because I think my likelihood of getting results by the end of the next week would be higher, but I also don't know if that's just my crazy brain trying to control things. I know samples have to be shipped to CA and we're all the way in ATL, so I feel like it could take a while. I think I need to just trust my doctor and go when they scheduled me but the wait is killing me. 

GTKY: Early bird or night owl? Early bird. I love the mornings. 
    TTC#2 
    DS born 9.17
    TFMR 10.19
  • @flinstone-2 I don’t think that one day would make a difference on the NIPT, but I’m also not sure it’s a guarantee that you’d get the results faster. Mine took a full week last time. Happy birthday to your DS tomorrow. I’m already crying. I’m sure tomorrow will be emotional. Just can’t believe my kiddo will only be a one year old for one more day. 

Me 34 DH 34 
    PCOS

DS1 born September 2017
  • EDD/W+D: 10+2

Team finding out/pink/blue/green: Team finding out

Baby is the size of a(n): Lego Figure

Upcoming Appointments: I have my NIPT blood work appointment on Thursday. After that my next appt is 10/3

How are you feeling? Feeling pretty good. My symptoms seem to have lifted a bit this week so I'm just trying to enjoy the break since last week was rough.

Raves/Rants: Starting to feel nervous about the NIPT test. Just praying for good results so I won't have to worry anymore. DH and I are going on a weekend trip out of state so looking forward to that.

Questions: None at the moment.

GTKY: Early bird or night owl? Night owl all the way, although this pregnancy has changed that a bit and now I'm going to bed much earlier.

• EDD/W+D: 4/14, 10w

Team finding out/pink/blue/green: Finding out!

Upcoming Appointments: 10/2 NT scan

How are you feeling? Exhausted, but I can't complain about too much else. Already dealing with heartburn so that is awesome.

Raves/Rants: We have the busiest few weeks coming up and I just want to hide! I wish we weren't so over-scheduled on weekends!

Questions: Nope

GTKY: Early bird or night owl? Typically a night owl, but I am in bed by 8pm these days!

• @mercury94 that's true.. i didn't think about the fact that it might not make a difference on the back end. And I KNOW our little boys are going to be 2!! AHHHHH. Happy birthday to your DS!!
    TTC#2 
    DS born 9.17
    TFMR 10.19