Trying to Get Pregnant

TTCAL w/o 9.16

keikilovekeikilove member
edited September 2019 in Trying to Get Pregnant

**This is a general trigger warning that CP, miscarriage/spontaneous abortion, selective abortion due to medical complications, and/or stillbirth may be mentioned.** 

Introduce yourself and anything you think is important: number of loss(es), when you had the loss(es), diagnosis/conditions surrounding loss, etc.

How are things going? What is something that you are struggling with this week? What is going well for you this week? R/R?

Any testing coming up/any recent results?

GTKY: What’s the best thing that’s happened in your life this year so far? 

Re: TTCAL w/o 9.16

• Introduce yourself and anything you think is important: number of loss(es), when you had the loss(es), diagnosis/conditions surrounding loss, etc.

2 MMCs 2/19 and 6/19

How are things going? What is something that you are struggling with this week? What is going well for you this week? R/R?

My first would be due date was this past weekend so that has been really hard.  I'm struggling with it a lot actually. With so many PG's on social media and in real life it's just hard. 

And today is my birthday and usually I love my birthday but this year it just feels like a reminder of its another year I’m not PG  and getting older is just making me sad about my egg quality and chances of getting and staying PG.

My Saline Sono was thankfully clear so I start my FET meds today  

This year has been particularly difficult. But one good thing has been buying a house. I really am loving it. 

TTC#1 - March 2013

BFP 8/9/13 - EDD 4/14/14 - DS born 4/23/14

TTC#2 November 2015

Dx: Secondary IF June 2016

Medicated IUI cycle#1- Clomid+IUI -1/15/17 -BFN

Break Mid 2017 - Resumed TTC December 2018

"She believed she could so she did..."

Medicated IUI cycle#2- Femara 5mg+IUI 12/22/18 - BFP 1/4/19 - MMC 2/1/19

Saline Sono 3/15/19 - All Clear!

Medicated IUI cycle#3- Femara 7.5mg+IUI 3/28/19-BFN

Medicated IUI cycle#4- Femara 5mg+Gonal F 50iu+IUI 4/27/19- BFP 5/11/19 - MMC 6/12/19 - D&C 6/14/19-

Incomplete M/C Repeat D&C - 7/3/19 -Testing concluded baby was genetically normal  :'(

Dx: Unexplained RPL July 2019 - Tested + as carrier for Usher Syndrome & Familial Mediterranean Fever 

Saline Sono 8/7/19 - Mostly Clear! All systems go for IVF#1 

But will need a repeat Saline Sono between ER and FET

IVF #1 - Antagonist Protocol - 8/17/19

ER#1 8/27/19 - 12R, 6F, 4 biopsied+frozen! (3d5blasts + 1d6blast)- 2 PGS normal embabies!

Saline Sono 9/13/19 - All Clear! Onto FET Prep#1

FET#1 - 4AA -10/4/19 - BFP 10/14/19 - EDD - 6/21/20 -Beta#1-10dp5dt- 379 Beta#2-12dp5dt- 1007 Beta#3-14dp5dt- 2844

DD born 6/15/20  <3

• @hanshotfirst77 So sorry to hear about your due date. I do hope you enjoy your birthday though! At least a little bit.❤

Introduce yourself and anything you think is important: number of loss(es), when you had the loss(es), diagnosis/conditions surrounding loss, etc. Two CPs Nov. 2018 and July 2019

Things are going alright. Not sure when I O'd this cycle and feel that maybe it was wasted. Just have to wait and see.

Any testing coming up/any recent results?Nothing yet.

GTKY: What’s the best thing that’s happened in your life this year so far?  Nothing too exciting has happened. Got to go on a trip by airplane, don't normally get to do that, so that was pretty neat.

• Loading the player...
  • tyrion_tyrion_ member
    edited September 2019

Introduce yourself and anything you think is important: number of loss(es), when you had the loss(es), diagnosis/conditions surrounding loss, etc.: early loss May 2019 

How are things going? What is something that you are struggling with this week? What is going well for you this week? R/R? I’m always so hopeful and excited during this part of my cycle. I’d like to hang on to this hope and joy for a while.

Any testing coming up/any recent results? No.

GTKY: What’s the best thing that’s happened in your life this year so far? I ran a marathon in January. *TW death mentioned* I signed up for the marathon two weeks after my dad died. I wanted to do something to keep myself distracted and focused off the grief. I can’t even properly describe the emotions I felt when I approached and crossed the finish line. And I still can’t believe I did it. 

@hanshotfirst77 First, HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Second, the biggest hugs sent your way. I’m so sorry about your would be due date this past weekend. I am crossing everything I have that you’ll be celebrating your next birthday with your THB. Third, I am so excited your saline sono came back clear! Yessss! 

@ottergirl81 Hopefully it wasn’t a wasted cycle and you get to move on out of here! 

Edit: spelling 

Doing okay, but still thinking about where I “would have” been and I know that doesn’t help things. I have always loved the grad checkins, but I think I need to skip the next few. 

Any testing coming up/any recent results? Beta on 9/24 and genetic results on 9/30

Nothing special, but everyone in my life is healthy and alive, so we will go with that.

@ottergirl81 Do you have a chart to share so we can help?

@tyrion_ sorry for the loss of your dad.

@hanshotfirst77 Hope you had a great birthday. Those due dates always suck.

It's funny how it's the little things in life that mean the most...not where you live, or what you drive, or the price tag on your clothes... There's no dollar sign on a piece of mind, this I've come to know! *ZBB*

Me: 36 DH 35 
    TTC  9/2016     BFP 12/9/16    EDD 8/21/17    NMC 1/8/16 at 7w6d
    TTC  2/2017  BFP 3/6/17   EDD 11/17/17   DS born 11/25/17 via ECS
    TTC 12/2018   BFP 6/2/19   EDD 2/12/20  NMC / BO at 7 weeks, low progesterone
    TTC 7/2019   BFP 8/21/19 EDD 4/22/20 CP at 5 weeks
    TTC 8/19    IUI #1 w/ Clomid + Ovidrel + progesterone  BFN, IUI 2 and 3 w/ Letrozole + Ovidrel + progesterone,
    IUI 4 Follistim + Ovidrel + progesterone BFP 1/9/20 EDD 9/18/20

AMA, ITP in pregnancy, vWD type II - low Factor VIII, unexplained RPL and secondary infertility
  • @ottergirl81 @tyrion_ @NYTino24 Thank you guys. I think I'm starting to feel a little better about it. I've decided to treat myself a little and finally purchase something in remembrance of my angel babies. I'm hoping to have it in time for Pregnancy loss day in October. And my birthday was good. I mean still a little sad this year but I'm trying to be hopeful next birthday will be better. 

@NYTino24 I hear you on those feelings of where we should be. It doesn't help anything but its so hard not to go there. Sending you big hugs friend <3

@tyrion_ I'm so sorry about your dad but that is so awesome you did that marathon. Major props to you! 
    And I love that hopeful part of the cycle. I will be hopeful for you too, Fx so hard!

TTC#1 - March 2013

TTC#2 November 2015

Medicated IUI cycle#4- Femara 5mg+Gonal F 50iu+IUI 4/27/19- BFP 5/11/19 - MMC 6/12/19 - D&C 6/14/19-

Incomplete M/C Repeat D&C - 7/3/19 -Testing concluded baby was genetically normal  :'(

Dx: Unexplained RPL July 2019 - Tested + as carrier for Usher Syndrome & Familial Mediterranean Fever 

ER#1 8/27/19 - 12R, 6F, 4 biopsied+frozen! (3d5blasts + 1d6blast)- 2 PGS normal embabies!

FET#1 - 4AA -10/4/19 - BFP 10/14/19 - EDD - 6/21/20 -Beta#1-10dp5dt- 379 Beta#2-12dp5dt- 1007 Beta#3-14dp5dt- 2844

DD born 6/15/20  <3

• @tyrion_ Great job completing the marathon, sorry for the loss of your dad☹

@NYTino24 it does suck thinking about where things should be right now. Sometimes I still think I'm due in March and then I get back to reality. I don't have a chart that shows anything right now, except for when AF was, the rest is empty. Because I was on holidays I forgot to temp so nothing got tracked this cycle. Also didnt get a chance to try the OPK I bought. **sigh**

@hanshotfirst77 Thats a great idea about getting something to remember your babies. I want to do that too, just don't know what yet. I think doing that would help with the healing a bit.
  • @tyrion_ I ran a marathon a few years (TW, death) after a relative passed away and found a deep sense of peace and accomplishment in it.  You should be so proud of yourself!  What a way to start off your year, despite the terrible circumstances

@hanshotfirst77 Glad the sono was clear, happy (now belated) birthday!

@ottergirl81 Hope you get good news soon.

@NYtino24 "Would have beens" really suck.  So sorry.

I"m WTO, and I' sorry I ghosted for a while, but I'm still in trial and got bogged down in some work stuff for a few days.  I got to go home over the weekend, but now I'm back out of town and reallllly ready for this to be done.  Also, I wasn't expecting to direct exam our witnesses, but the dude lawyers representing co-defendants wanted to watch football last night, so they handed me a witnesses to prep before dinner yesterday and I was up for hours doing my outline.  I'm also struggling because I had packed a ton of "just in case" supplies for this trial and had to clear them out of my suitcase over the weekend.  I don't need ginger mints or emesis bags or decaf tea... sigh.

The best thing that has happened to me this year was getting engaged to my wonderful partner.  I cannot wait to get back home to him.

• NMC 7/19

How are things going? What is something that you are struggling with this week? What is going well for you this week? R/R?  Things are going well, h is back from his trip and we spent the weekend together which was great.  His job in AZ is coming to an end in another 6 weeks, and he doesn't have the next job settled yet.  The contracting and hospital credentialing takes some time, so I'm starting to get a little anxious about that.

Any testing coming up/any recent results?  No

GTKY: What’s the best thing that’s happened in your life this year so far?  H is an immigrant from India and after waiting 2.5 years where he had to live back in India after masters/residency/fellowship in the US for 12 years, he got a green card and was able to come back to stay.  By FAR the best thing that's happened this year.  This is the major reason the struggles getting settled back into a good job ☝️

• Introduce yourself and anything you think is important: number of loss(es), when you had the loss(es), diagnosis/conditions surrounding loss, etc.

MC at 7 weeks in 1/19 & at 5 weeks in 8/19

Feeling pretty good! We are going camping with my family this weekend...they are all going to an amusement park but DH and I decided to just leave early. *TW - We don’t really want to be around a ton of LO’s - End TW*, and crowds are not DH’s (or mine for that matter) thing! Should be fun spending time with family Friday night & Saturday morning though. 

Waiting for cycle to start to schedule SHG...and if all is clear, we will officially be off the bench! RE called in Provera for me and I start taking that tonight, so hopefully this cycle will be over soon! 

This has been a pretty tough year with everything going on with TTC/losses, but I guess just that DH and I have each other!! Even through the hard times we have grown closer together! 

@hanshotfirst77 so sorry for your empty due date!! Sending hugs! 💜 I’m glad you had a good Birthday!! I’m so glad your saline sono was clear and you can move forward with your FET...it’ll be here before you know it! ☺️ What did you decide on to honor your angels? I remember you asking about birthstones, but don’t remember if that was for a ring or necklace, or if you said. 

@ottergirl81 hopefully you had good timing even though you aren’t sure when O was! Hope you had a good time on vacation/holiday and are settled back in! 

@tyrion_ I’m going to be hopeful for you as well, fingers crossed this is your cycle and you last TWW for a very long time! So sorry about your loss, but that’s wonderful you were able to complete a marathon!! 

@NYTino24 I feel ya on the where you should/would be part! It’s so hard not to focus on that! Fingers crossed for your betas next week, hoping this is your cycle and your THB!! 

@litigatorgal sorry you have been so busy with the trial, but hopefully things settle down for you soon! 

@gh1219 so glad you were able to spend the weekend with YH! Hope his job gets settled soon! That’s wonderful that he got his green card this year, I’m sure that was a huge relief/excitement! 

• @bluetickgal I'm so glad you will be off the bench soon! Hope the provera works quick and your SHG is clear as well!

I found these birthstone rings I really like. I'm going to get them in Sapphire and Garnet for my September and January angels. I like that they seem thinner so I could stack them on one finger and its subtle but I'll always know what it means. 

TTC#1 - March 2013

TTC#2 November 2015

DD born 6/15/20  <3

• @hanshotfirst77 thank you! I know in the grand scheme of things I haven’t been waiting that long...but I’m still so ready to start trying again! I love those...like you said, it’s subtle but you’ll know! 💜
  • @bluetickgal Have fun camping! Sounds like its going to be fun. Hope you're off the bench very soon! 

@hanshotfirst77 neat ring idea! I like that.