Trying to Get Pregnant

TWW Monday 9/16

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW (trigger warning) and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!** 

Month/Cycle: 

CD/DPO: 

Timing: 

Typical LP length: 

Testing: 

R/R:

CS/Q:

Re: TWW Monday 9/16

• Month/Cycle: 13

CD/DPO: CD19 / 5dpiui

Timing: Fingers crossed.

Typical LP length: 12-13 days

Testing: Maybe next Monday at 12dpiui

R/R: I was installing these peel and stick back splash tiles in our RV, and I am ONE SHEET SHORT (currently hiding the missing tiles behind the coffee maker). Now I have to order an entire second pack for one dang sheet.... Also would 0/10 recommend them because they are the biggest PIA to line up. On the upside, they do look okay when you're not an inch away from them.

CS/Q: I had to do an override for my ovulation date, because FF wants to put it on CD 12. I did the trigger shot on CD12, so I don't think I ovulated that day...

• @feather_heather Your tiles look good! But I can appreciate how frustrating projects like that can be. Also, I know it's early, but your chart looks good!

Month/Cycle: 8/9

CD/DPO: 20/9

Timing: -2, 0, +1

Typical LP length: 14

Testing: I tested out my trigger shot, so I decided to just keep going with daily cheap tests. No BFP yet, but it's still early. I actually like taking a ton of tests. It feels less monumental to me since I'm pretty desensitized to the BFNs now. 

R/R: I've been MIA around here lately. I just had a lot going on and no leisure time. Anyway, I'm trying to do better. 

CS/Q:

• Loading the player...
  • @feather_heather that backsplash looks professionally done & amazing!

@shoogapoff fingers & toes crossed - are you sick, though? 99 is a high temp!
    ~~Signature Trigger Warning~~

Me: 32; Him: 36
    Married: Oct 20, 2013
    BFP 1: Aug 31, 2015
    EDD 1: May 12, 2016
    DD1 Emma born May 12, 2016
    An Honest Account of New Motherhood (with Postpartum Anxiety, Depression, and OCD)

BFP 2: October 07, 2019
    EDD 2: June 20, 2020

• @feather_heather Your backsplash looks awesome! So does your chart.. it actually looks like mine haha. FX this means good things for us. 

@shoogapoff That’s a big jump in temp there. Sorry about the BFN, but hoping it was just too early for you. 

Month/Cycle: 13/13

CD/DPO: 22/6

Timing: -4, -2, -1

Typical LP length: 12-14 days

Testing: Next Monday if I can hold out that long...

R/R: Had a great weekend away with DH. Weather was lovely and it was nice to get away just the two of us. Unfortunately I came back to some bad news last night- my best friend’s sister is in the hospital, and I’m really worried about her. 

CS/Q: 

Me: 35 DH: 35
    TTC since 9/2018
    Dx: MFI
    10/19- First RE visit
    2/20- DH had surgery for bilateral varicoceles 
    7/20- IUI with 5 mg letrozole- BFN
    9/20- IVF. 9 eggs retrieved, 9 mature, 8 fertilized with ICSI, 7 blasts, 4 PGT-A normal
    11/20- Mock transfer/ERA
    12/20- FET #1- transferred one 4AB- BFN
    3/21- FET #2- transferred one 3AB- BFP! Due Dec 2021
    12/21- Baby girl born!

• @saladflambe @misshelen86 I tend to have pretty high temps. MH half-jokes that I'm cooking my eggs and that might be my problem. 99 is a little higher than normal for me, but it definitely has happened. 
  • @misshelen86 I'm so sorry about your best friend's sister. That's scary! Is she nearby?
  • Morning Ladies. Happy Monday! 

Month/Cycle: 2/2

CD/DPO: 25/11

Timing: -5,-4,-3,-2,-1,0, +1

Typical LP Length: 14 days

Testing: No. WFAF (trying to be patient) lol 

R/R: Another rainy day here this Monday. ☹️ Luckily I don’t have to work today and can just lay in bed longer and take it easy 😁 Will do some running around town today and then take it easy at home. Should really work on my crochet project but not feeling very motivated to do much today lol. 

CS/Q: none

@feather_heather wow. Your backsplash looks sooo good.  Nice job. I can’t believe that’s just stick on tiles. Impressive. Where do you order those from? 

@misshelen86 Glad you had a lovely weekend away with your DH. Sorry to hear of your best friends sister in the hospital. I hope she will be ok. 

• @mindyb2019 omg I'm dying...I need you to test... :D

@misshelen86 I'm so sorry about your friend <3
    ~~Signature Trigger Warning~~

Me: 32; Him: 36
    Married: Oct 20, 2013
    BFP 1: Aug 31, 2015
    EDD 1: May 12, 2016
    DD1 Emma born May 12, 2016
    An Honest Account of New Motherhood (with Postpartum Anxiety, Depression, and OCD)

BFP 2: October 07, 2019
    EDD 2: June 20, 2020

• @shoogapoff - You're chart looks good - fingers crossed! I kinda wished I tested out my trigger shot, but I don't think my heart could handle seeing a positive test everyday and knowing it was fake. So now I'm going to have to wait the full 14 days to test. 

@misshelen86 - Fingers crossed! I hope your bf sister is okay!

@mindyb2019 - Thanks! They're Tic Tac Tiles, and I ordered them off Amazon! I was able to order one single sheet off their direct website today to finish off the wall! 

@saladflambe - Glad to see AF finally came for you so you can move on to the next cycle!
  • @saladflambe 😆😆😂

I’lll test tomorrow morning lol. We will see what happens on 12dpo. 

@feather_heather  Tic Tac Tiles. hmm.. cool. I like the name. That’s awesome you can get those from Amazon. Are they expensive? yay, glad you ordered more so you can finish the wall. 👍

• @feather_heather The tiles look amazing!!!  You did an awesome job!  Yay for Amazon being flexible!  Where would we be without Amazon?!?  

@shoogapoff I like your attitude with testing... I may adopt this lol!  fx for you!!!

@misshelen86 glad you and your hubs had a nice weekend just you two.  I hope your bf's sister makes a quick recovery  <3

@mindyb2019 I'm so jealous you have Mondays off!  Nothing better on a rainy Monday than bumming around!!

Month/Cycle: 1/1 - my first TWW and already the not knowing is killing me   :#

CD/DPO: 2

Timing: -5, -4, -1, 0, +1

Typical LP length:  ~12 - 13

Testing:  Trying to wait until 10 DPO, struggle is REAL   >:)  (totally won't make it)

R/R:  Rave:  My weekend was great!  Went to AC for SIL birthday Friday night and won $250 (most I've ever won bc I never win!).  Had a couple's massage on Saturday with DH followed by a sushi date as I'm hoping I won't be able to eat it for a while  :D  Caught up on some cleaning and laundry yesterday

Rant:  My dog's skin started bothering him again last night so trying another oatmeal bath this evening.  I hope it helps him.  He kept me up all night biting/scratching (he sleeps in bed by my feet).  Poor guy... I kept nudging him to stop and tried a half a Benedryl which did nothing... sleep deprivation is now back again.  

CS/Q:  I don't temp so it's nothing interesting, but I'll share anyway :)

Me: 33  DH: 36
    Dating 4/2008
    Married 6/2016
    TTC #1  9/2019
    BFP 12/13/2019!
    EDD 8/27/2020 Baby Girl  <3
  • OMG @saladflambe right?!! re:  @mindyb2019  

Dating 4/2008
    Married 6/2016
    TTC #1  9/2019
    BFP 12/13/2019!
  • @mindyb2019 but no pressure girl!!   :D  :*  <3
    Dating 4/2008
    Married 6/2016
    TTC #1  9/2019
    BFP 12/13/2019!
  • @feather_heather I don't think FF knows what to do with the ART data yet - mine is also super confused by my trigger and progesterone. But amazing job with the backsplash, what a great idea for an RV (lovely RV too btw). Glad you were able to just get the single sheet instead of having to buy the whole dang pack.

@shoogapoff you're much braver than I am. I wanted to test out the trigger but got scared, and now I'm just POAS-averse. I've seen enough BFNs to know I can't stand to see another one. Your chart is looking really good tho! 

@misshelen86 oh no, so sorry to hear about your friend's sister. I hope she's going to be ok. Glad you got that news after your weekend away so you can get the R&R you needed. 

@mindyb2019 A+++ on your timing, and super jealous of your lazy day. I need that today, of all days. So tired. 

Month/Cycle: 21/17

CD/DPO: 20/7

Timing: -2, O x2 (IUI & HIO) 

Typical LP length: usually 13 on the nose but the progesterone throws that off 

Testing: betas on Monday the 23rd

R/R: I don't like the dog sleeping in the bed but MH lets him so I had a terrible, uncomfortable sleep after a very long day, miserable yesterday. We had to get up at 4am to start making food for a charity golf tournament but the dog woke us up at 2:45am and we couldn't fall back asleep after that. Food prep went well, then it poured rain on us all day on the golf course and it was freezing cold, I threw my back out as a result of the cold, golfed like absolute hot shit, and in the end we were tied for first place but lost in a coin toss. I felt guilty I didn't contribute hardly at all because of my back and maybe if I had made one good shot we could've won. Ah well. At the end of the day the event was a big success and everyone seemed to have a great day despite the rain. I had two glasses of wine at dinner with some Aleve and was feeling no pain by the end of the night. 

CS/Q: Anyone else loving FF's little refreshed look? 

Slept like crap the last few nights so didn't bother temping.

TTC History:

Me: 36  MH: 39, TTC since Dec 2017

Aug '18: PCOS dx

Nov '18: MH SA - 19mil

Dec '18-Mar '19: Letrozole + TI - all BFN

Apr '19: Letrozole + TI, - BFN.  Repeat SA (27mil) & DNA fragmentation test (17%)

Aug '19: Letrozole + HCG trigger + IUI + prog supp - BFN (MH: 16mil)

Sep '19: 2nd IUI, same protocol - BFN (MH: 16mil) 

Dec '19: IVF #1 w/ICSI, PGT. 5 retrieved, 4 fertilized, 3 blasts, 3 PGT-A normal.

Mar '20: FET #1, perfect 5AA blast transferred. BFN.

Sept '20: FET #2, 5BB tsf. 9/18/20 BFP!! EDD: 5/27/21. MMC 11w                                                  

Feb ‘21: FET #3, last 6BB blast transferred. BFP, EDD 11/2/21. MC 5w3d. 

May '21: IVF #2 w/ICSI, PGT. 8R, 7M, 6F, 6 blasts - 3AB, 3AB, 3BB, 4BB, 5BB, 6BA. Fresh tsf 5/13/21 - BFN. 

June '21: PGT-A results = 3 abnormal, 1 low level mosaic. Referred to new REI, had consult with 2nd RE in between. 

Sept '21: RPL, immune testing normal

Oct '21: IVF #3 w/IMSI, PGT. 33R, 26M, 23F, 9 blasts (7 day 6, 2 day 7). PGT-A = 5 normal, 1 mosaic

Dec '21: Positive for endometritis, RX Flagyl & Keflex

Jan '22: FET #5 - Kitchen sink immune/RIF protocol incl. PRP, intralipids, prednisone, medrol, nivestym, fragmin - CP

Feb '22: FET #6 - Kitchen sink immune/RIF protocol w/higher doses of pred & fragmin - BFN

Mar '22: Mock cycle for ERA - cancelled, repeat endometrial biopsy instead. Still positive for endometritis. RX ciprofloxacin & amoxicillin. 

Apr '22: IVF #4 w/IMSI, PGT. 28R, 23M, 16F, 11 blasts. PGT-A = 6 normal. 

June '22: FET #7 - Microdose lupron downreg w/kitchen sink immune/RIF protocol - double embryo transfer. BFN.

July '22: FET #8 - Mini stim w/Puregon + trigger, kitchen sink immune/RIF protocol. BFN. 

Sep '22: Taking a break

Dec '22: Attempted abdominal myomectomy, fibroid too close to cervix and major blood vessels. Wasn't removed. 

Feb '23: FET #9 - Modified natural w/baby asp, HCG trigger, PIO, PRP, Medrol, HCG wash, embryo glue - BFP!! EDD 11/11/23

• @ziggymama06 haha 😆 you kill me too. I will definitely test early tomorrow morning before I go to work. Bout time I tested anyways haha 😂 I’m sure it will be a BFN but I’ll do it lol. I feel your dogs pain and his skin bothering him lol. 😉 poor guy. I hope his skin stops itching etc. Sorry he kept you up all night. I love having Monday’s off. 😁 bumming around is the best on rainy days. Agreed. Oh and yay, finally glad your in the TWW now. Welcome 👋 

@kiki047 thanks. Ya I was pretty proud of my timing this cycle yay 😊 lazy days are great. I’m lounging on my couch right now watching a movie on Netflix. Sorry your so tired today. Wow 4am is an early day. High five to you lol ✋Hopefully you can come home and relax for the evening and actually get some sleep. 
  • @kiki047 The BSC in me needed to test out the trigger, because inevitably, every month I convince myself that my pregnancy tests are defective and that's why I'm getting BFNs (like I wouldn't figure that out really quickly!) But when they were positive post-trigger, it was a confirmation that BFPs are possible.
  • @shoogapoff omg so I'm not the only one that's convinced that maybe 100% of my tests are clearly just defective... except that AF comes every month anyway soooo... cryptic pregnancy? :lol: 

@mindyb2019 anything but relaxing this evening making MH clean the house with me (because we have a new house cleaner starting tomorrow, therefore we must clean the house before they come :lol:  Yes, I'm that kind of crazy). 

TTC History:

Me: 36  MH: 39, TTC since Dec 2017

Aug '18: PCOS dx

Nov '18: MH SA - 19mil

Dec '18-Mar '19: Letrozole + TI - all BFN

Apr '19: Letrozole + TI, - BFN.  Repeat SA (27mil) & DNA fragmentation test (17%)

Aug '19: Letrozole + HCG trigger + IUI + prog supp - BFN (MH: 16mil)

Sep '19: 2nd IUI, same protocol - BFN (MH: 16mil) 

Dec '19: IVF #1 w/ICSI, PGT. 5 retrieved, 4 fertilized, 3 blasts, 3 PGT-A normal.

Mar '20: FET #1, perfect 5AA blast transferred. BFN.

Sept '20: FET #2, 5BB tsf. 9/18/20 BFP!! EDD: 5/27/21. MMC 11w                                                  

Feb ‘21: FET #3, last 6BB blast transferred. BFP, EDD 11/2/21. MC 5w3d. 

May '21: IVF #2 w/ICSI, PGT. 8R, 7M, 6F, 6 blasts - 3AB, 3AB, 3BB, 4BB, 5BB, 6BA. Fresh tsf 5/13/21 - BFN. 

June '21: PGT-A results = 3 abnormal, 1 low level mosaic. Referred to new REI, had consult with 2nd RE in between. 

Sept '21: RPL, immune testing normal

Oct '21: IVF #3 w/IMSI, PGT. 33R, 26M, 23F, 9 blasts (7 day 6, 2 day 7). PGT-A = 5 normal, 1 mosaic

Dec '21: Positive for endometritis, RX Flagyl & Keflex

Jan '22: FET #5 - Kitchen sink immune/RIF protocol incl. PRP, intralipids, prednisone, medrol, nivestym, fragmin - CP

Feb '22: FET #6 - Kitchen sink immune/RIF protocol w/higher doses of pred & fragmin - BFN

Mar '22: Mock cycle for ERA - cancelled, repeat endometrial biopsy instead. Still positive for endometritis. RX ciprofloxacin & amoxicillin. 

Apr '22: IVF #4 w/IMSI, PGT. 28R, 23M, 16F, 11 blasts. PGT-A = 6 normal. 

June '22: FET #7 - Microdose lupron downreg w/kitchen sink immune/RIF protocol - double embryo transfer. BFN.

July '22: FET #8 - Mini stim w/Puregon + trigger, kitchen sink immune/RIF protocol. BFN. 

Sep '22: Taking a break

Dec '22: Attempted abdominal myomectomy, fibroid too close to cervix and major blood vessels. Wasn't removed. 

Feb '23: FET #9 - Modified natural w/baby asp, HCG trigger, PIO, PRP, Medrol, HCG wash, embryo glue - BFP!! EDD 11/11/23

• @kiki047 😆 oooh your one of those kind of people lol. Ok, I’ve never understood why people clean before a cleaner gets there? Lol enlighten me haha wouldn’t you want some dirt for them to clean? 😆 sorry your evening isn’t relaxing. :( good on ya for making your DH clean with you 👍