Pink/blue/green: 

Baby is the size of a(n):

Upcoming appointments:

How are you feeling? 

Raves/Rants: 

Questions: 

GTKY: What state do you live in?

Re: Group 3 (May 17-23) Check-In: w/o 9/2

• EDD: 5/18... feels like I'm doing this a little pre-emptively, but oh well!

Pink/blue/green: not quite there yet  :D

Baby is the size of a(n): chia seed

Upcoming appointments: nope, not yet

How are you feeling? like I shouldn't have tested so early because it's nice to not think about this stuff for a little bit longer. But otherwise, great!

Raves/Rants: We already have two kids and my brain isn't quite processing the fact that we've officially signed up for three kids...

GTKY: What state do you live in? Portland, OR
  • m6aguam6agua member
    edited September 2019
    @Pascal86 I was thinking you must have gotten a super early positive test! I was a little crazy and started testing at 8dpo. :#
    TTC#1 July 2015 
    • BFP: 9/16/15 — MC: 11/8/15 Blighted Ovum
    • BFP: 3/10/16 — Baby Girl born 11/20/16
    TTC#2 April 2019 
    • BFP: 9/12/19 — EDD 5/15/20

• Loading the player...
  • EDD: 5/18/20. I tested positive at 9dpo.

Pink/blue/green: ??

Baby is the size of a(n): vanilla seed

Upcoming appointments: Oct 4 ultrasound; Oct 23 first prenatal visit

How are you feeling?  Pretty good. Anxious but hopeful. This is my first

Raves/Rants:  I'm right there with you @Pascal86 ! Also wish I hadn't tested so early lol. Feels like I'll be waiting forever.

Questions: None

GTKY: What state do you live in? Washington DC
  • @m6agua I think I’m 12dpo? Today was the first day I got a faint line within a couple of minutes - two days ago I tested and got a faint line like 20 minutes later so I didn’t totally count it but realize there’s no way for anything to show up without a pregnancy. Last time I wasn’t even trying yet and it was so much nicer to be pleasantly surprised after missing af, but oh well. 
  • @ihaveprayed Seriously! So much more waiting now! 😂 Glad I’m not the only one here though!
  • Heyyyy! 

EDD: May 18th 

Team Green. 

I tested randomly this morning. 

I live in Oklahoma, but was born and raised in Illinois.
  • EDD: 5/18 (per FF)

Pink/blue/green: Way too early but we will find out like with DD.

Baby is the size of a(n): poppy seed

Upcoming appointments: In a couple weeks. They wanted sooner but my work schedule is nuts.

How are you feeling? Ok. A little crampy. Very sensitive to smells with some minor bouts of nausea. 

Raves/Rants: Lol. Its going to be tough keeping this under wraps. I wish we could not tell my parents until at least after our first appointment but I'll give myself away not drinking this weekend. 

@TattoosandLace and @ihaveprayed and @Pascal86 Yay for 5/18 EDD! Although DD was 2 weeks past her EDD before my first contractions!

• @jrouge12 both my kids were induced right at 41 weeks - same as my mom. So no idea if that will happen again or if third time changes things! 😬 42 weeks sounds rough!
  • @Pascal86 My doctor is very pro letting women go into labor naturally. They monitor a lot towards the end and did put me on bedrest. The plus is that when I did finally go to the hospital they kept me even though I was only 1cm but since I was 2 weeks past EDD and my induction was scheduled for 12 hours later. DD needed the cooking time. She was 7lb 6 oz. I know a lot of doctors induce at 41 weeks. Was your L&D pretty smooth with both?
  • @jrouge12 thank god, I’d be so frustrated to go in at 42 weeks with contractions and be sent home!! My labors both went very smooth! And the first time I agonized about whether to induce at earliest possible date or wait (41 weeks was the earliest option), but that baby was over 10 lbs so definitely didn’t need any more time. I wanted to wait for labor to start naturally the second time, but also didn’t want to risk a massive baby so I did the same, and luckily she was just shy of 10 pounds (people kept telling me second babies are bigger and I was so scared). 
  • @Pascal86 10lbs!? Good job!!  :D I get the fear of a big baby. I had an ultrasound at 41+5 and they said DD was over 8lbs (but they were wrong!). I'm hoping to not make it to 42 weeks again. I kept telling DD it wasn't a contest to stay in the longest... ;)
  • EDD: May 23 (not confirmed)

Pink/blue/green: Green for now. I was green for DS1, blue for DS2, might go back to green again. 

Baby is the size of a(n): some sort of seed i'm sure. 

Upcoming appointments: Just set-up my first appt 10/3.. i'll be 7.5 weeks. They won't schedule an US until after that first appt

How are you feeling? a little shock, a lot of excited, nervous, and no real pregnancy symptoms yet

Raves/Rants: Rant - we moved into my current house 1 year ago. My husband is a contractor and I've slow rolled all the things I want to do to the house, but with this new news i definitely want to get it started! I just want to paint our main level, and I know i'm going to get a lot of push back. 

Questions: Nope. 

GTKY: What state do you live in? Connecticut
  • @Pascal86 third babe for me too. My second was also smaller! they were both big, but thankfully not 10lbs. mine were 8lb12oz and 8lb2oz. My kids have been in 6month clothes by 6 weeks. I'm hopeful for a smaller (but healthy) baby that I can enjoy the tiny newborn clothes for a little bit longer this time! fingers crossed. 
  • @mamaqdubu glad to see so many people on here with a couple kids already! I feel a little crazy having 3 on purpose 😜 never thought I’d be here! I got rid of all my newborn clothes after our first - it was all I brought to the hospital and I had to squeeze her into it! But both my girls leveled off pretty quickly - sounds like yours took off growing once they were out!
  • @Pascal86 girl right there with you! We went back and forth for a while, I only took my IUD out in July and we were still so-so about it. I let my body adjust for a month since my body is weird post birth control, and this was the first month that we were just going to let things happen as they may, and BAM pregnant. Totally on purpose, but I also think I might be crazy. 
  • EDD: May 23 

Pink/blue/green: Geam Green for the first time! 

Baby is the size of a(n): poppy seed

Upcoming appointments: I put a call in last Friday and will schedule something later today. They don't see patients for a pregnancy  until 10-12 weeks, but I just changed my thyroid meds dose in July and need to have that tested here soon.

How are you feeling? So, so excited! And I've gone from excited  to anxious and back again a million times. 

Raves/Rants: Nah.

Questions: No. 

GTKY: What state do you live in? Iowa

• EDD: May 19th (based off my 35 day cycle, just need to convince my OB of such)

Pink/blue/green: Cant wait to find out! 

Baby is the size of a(n): Appleseed

Upcoming appointments: Sonogram, September 30th followed by an OB appointment

How are you feeling? Fatigue is out of control.  I never had this with my two little loves.  I have had it since before I had my BFP.  Nausea comes and goes.  But of all else the fatigue is making me non functional.  

Raves/Rants: I so wish I could stop working right now ... I am not sure how I can continue to function like this!

Questions: None as of yet.

GTKY: What state do you live in? New York