April 2020 Moms
Options

Early bumps

If your are already starting to show in the first trimester, show off your little bump!
Me: 28  DH: 29
FTM
BFP 08/25/19, EDD 05/04/20

Re: Early bumps

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @mflowers929
    That was my first thought! Twins run in my family, specifically my mother’s side. I also read that being overweight, tall, and Black increase the likelihood of twins. I’ll have to wait until Monday to see if the belly is the result of bloat or twins 😬
    FTM
  • Options
    @kerriann0o114 I like your shirt! It's very pretty!
  • Options
    10 weeks today. My blump is looking more like a bump and is much bigger in the evening when I took this pic. It’s getting harder to suck in, but I feel like I have to all day at work, so people who don’t know I’m pregnant don’t see that bump! 
  • Options
    babyrummombabyrummom member
    edited September 2019
    And my AM bump is not quite as huge, but it’s still there. Anyone else get bigger at the end of the day?
  • Options
    @babyrummom yes, definitely bigger at the end of the day
    Momma to 3 angels and two amazing children
    F born June 2018
    W born September 2020
    #3 due November 2022
  • Options
    latebloomer7latebloomer7 member
    edited September 2019
    My tummy definitely looks bigger at the end of the day. Here I was a few days ago at 10w 2d. 
  • Options
    8 weeks 4 days! Can’t hide this much longer!
  • Options
    11 weeks 4 days when I took this picture. Bump and bloat. 4th pregnancy technically. This will be our third baby.
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker TickerImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    10 weeks 6 days today. Definitely a lot of bloating from trying to catch up on water and whatnot, but still pretty fun to take some belly pics today. I hope everything is going well inside. 
  • Options
    The last time I posted, I was really only 6 weeks and a couple days. Now I’m 8 weeks, 4 days and I feel like I’ve already mastered the black, flowy tops, and jacket to cover my bloated bump. Since I’m at a new job, perhaps people think I’m just gaining weight and I’m not pregnant 🤷🏾‍♀️ 
    Any recommendations for taming the bloat? 
    FTM
  • Options
    No good advice on hiding the bloat as everyone can now tell I’m pregnant. Just FYI, we post a new bump thread every Wednesday called HDBD (Hump Day Bump Day), so you can all participate there too. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Me 34 DH 34 
    PCOS

DS1 born September 2017
    Baby number 2 due 4/11/20
  • Options
    12 weeks Photo from Wednesday is past 
  • Options
    Loving everyone’s cute bumps :) 
    12 weeks with my second baby. Showing a lot earlier this time! 

• Options
    Oh my gosh, love all the early bumps!  So cute!!

This is from this past Monday- 12 weeks 2 days with Baby #2! Definitely showing earlier this time around!!