April 2020 Moms

Weekend Randoms 9/14-9/15

Re: Weekend Randoms 9/14-9/15

• Having a cold while pregnant, and also having to care for a toddler with a cold, is NOT fun.
    Momma to 3 angels and two amazing children
    F born June 2018
    W born September 2020
    #3 due November 2022
  • @mflowers929 I got a cold this week, too 😩
  • Loading the player...
  • @ejoseph16 oh no! It's gotta be the change of season because so many people I know are sick
    Momma to 3 angels and two amazing children
    F born June 2018
    W born September 2020
    #3 due November 2022
  • @mflowers929 yeah... I’m a third grade teacher, so I catch a lot of what my students have... it sucks! Especially since our options are so limited with medicine. 
  • I volunteered for some stuff at church all weekend, because I’m a sucker. So, I’m basically working 12 days straight now. Then, Saturday morning is DS’s birthday party, so I have to find time to clean and decorate. The plan had been to clean this weekend, but then church asked me to work. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Me 34 DH 34 
    PCOS

DS1 born September 2017
    Baby number 2 due 4/11/20
  • Mostly boring weekend here. Started yesterday with bloodwork and an EKG before work. This afternoon, I'm hoping to relax with some football.
    DH did buy me some chocolate covered fritos yesterday from a local chocolate shop and they were surprisingly good!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Solo parenting my two kiddos while nauseous is not a great time. I don’t recommend it. 
  • Went for a family hike on my last day of maternity leave 
  • If you don't own a squatty potty yet... Get one. Seriously so worth it lol. I always thought they were ridiculous, but going anywhere other than my own bathroom just isnt good enough now!
  • @stumptownmama I'm there!  I know my nausea isn't nearly as bad as yours is but I do a ton of solo parenting so I feel your pain.  I just keep telling myself that I need to make it through the next few weeks and it will get better.