Trying to Get Pregnant

TWW Weekend 9/14-9/15

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW (trigger warning) and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!** 

Month/Cycle: 

CD/DPO: 

Timing: 

Typical LP length: 

Testing: 

R/R:

CS/Q:

~~Signature Trigger Warning~~

Me: 32; Him: 36
Married: Oct 20, 2013
BFP 1: Aug 31, 2015
EDD 1: May 12, 2016
DD1 Emma born May 12, 2016
An Honest Account of New Motherhood (with Postpartum Anxiety, Depression, and OCD)

BFP 2: October 07, 2019
EDD 2: June 20, 2020

Re: TWW Weekend 9/14-9/15

• Month/Cycle: 4/3

CD/DPO: 24/11 (not totally sure on DPO)

Timing: -4, -2, 0 

Typical LP length: 13/14

Testing: BFN but that’s ok, I could tell AF is coming soon

R/R: H turned down a job this weekend so we could actually spend some time together! I started a new job this year and we’ve both been so busy. Besides literally sleeping next to each other at night and while we’re getting ready for work in the morning we haven’t seen each other at all this week. So, we rented Aladdin and are watching at home in PJs.  In other news, I think I need to get a lot better at hydrating during the day. I hardly ever drink water throughout the day and I’m sure that has a negative impact on TTC. 

CS/Q: just waiting on AF .. not much going on here. 

• Month/Cycle: 2/2

CD/DPO: 23/9

Timing: -5,-4,-3,-2,-1, 0, +1 

Typical LP Length: 14 days

Testing: Nope. WFAF. It’s still too early to test and I would get a BFN so I don’t want to be disappointed. 

R/R: Hope everyone is having a good weekend so far. I’m working today so bleh :( Least it’s a rainy day here and I’m stuck inside so I’m not missing much. Other then that not much going on for me. No plans for the weekend. Just going to relax and take it easy as it’s raining the next few days. I’ll find some activities to play inside. 

CS/Q: none 

@singing_koala sorry for the BFN. I’m glad that you and your hubby could actually spend some time together. I have wanted to see that movie Aladdin. Was it any good? I love Jammie days at home. 😁 
  • Loading the player...
  • @mindyb2019 I really liked it! I am a huge fan of the lion king remake as well, though, and I know some people didn’t like it.  It’s pretty true to the original, with a fresh take on a few things. The costumes are stunning! 

Aw sorry you’re at work! I hope you enjoy the rainy weekend - sounds relaxing at least. :) I honestly haven’t figured out how early is too early to test, do you usually wait until after your predicted CD1?
  • @singing_koala I bet the costumes are stunning. I wanted to watch the lion king remake too. Man I need to watch movies for a weekend lol. Yes, I usually wait till after my predicted CD 1 but I never make it that far lol as AF is like clockwork for me and it comes to the very day always.
  • @mindyb2019 I hope AF doesn’t show up for you this time, then! I have wasted 4 PTs this cycle because I just haven’t had the patience to wait. They were just the cheap ones at least. I need to just hang in there for a missed period! Part of the problem is I don’t know my typical cycle length. I’m coming off of an IUD, and my cycles have been all over the place. 22D, 32D, and 27D. Hoping things are evening out and that this one is close to 27 too.
  • @singing_koala thanks, I hope AF doesn’t show up for me either this time. 4? Wow. Well that’s good their just cheap ones. Lol ya see I know my cycle length as it’s always 28 days and never changes. Been like that for like 15 years lol. I’m sorry your cycles have been all over the place. That’s not good and hard to track. I hope it changes to more even for you.
  • Month/Cycle: Jan 2018

CD/DPO:  18 / 5 

Timing:  -3 / 0 

Typical LP length:  14 days

Testing: I'm going to test this thursday just with a cheapie before I leave on a long trip to a wedding out of state. Then probably when I get back as well, as long as AF hasn't shown. It probably while come while I am in the middle of a 14 hour drive with my parents.  :s

R/R: That awful awful UTI i had went into my kindeys, so I am now on cirpo. So I feel like poop. 

CS/Q:
    @singing_koala My front office staff have this little thing that blinks at her if her water bottle hasn't moved in half an hour. So it forces her to drink or it scolds, lol. 
    @mindyb2019 A movie weekend is exactly what I am doing. I even dug out my DVDs from before streaming was a thing and have been watching a bunch of early 2000's rom coms. 

• @whatsbumpinpumpkin I’m going to watch movies all day tomorrow I think. It’s supposed to pour rain so it’s a good thing to do when you can’t do anything outside lol. I hope you enjoy your DVD’s. Sorry your feeling like poop. 😔 having a UTI is never fun so I hope it goes away soon and the cirpo helps. Feel better soon. ❤️ That’s a long drive with your parents. I Hope you have a wonderful time at the wedding.
  • @whatsbumpinpumpkin oh my, so sorry about your kidney infection/UTI. Those can make you feel so awful! Enjoy the wedding though! And FX for an uneventful & AF-less drive. 

I keep telling MH that he needs to get ready for a 90s/2000s rom com movie marathon. He likes 10 things I hate about you, but besides that he has hardly seen any of them! What are yall’s favs?
  • @singing_koala ok I’m like your hubby. I LOVE the movie 10 things I hate about you. It’s one of my favs and no joke I’ve seen it at least over 20 times lol is it bad that I can recite all the words? Lol 2 of my other favourites are “Hackers” and “ She’s all that” 
    😁😁